Tent Grow - Jack Herer - White Widow & Amnesia Haze - Mars II LED

So I may attempt to grow my produce organically in the future. I'm certain that I will use a lot of compost so I decided to build a composter. I already had some black plastic barrels. I bought some lumber and went at it.

IMG_268615.JPG
IMG_268714.JPG
IMG_26897.JPG
IMG_268811.JPG

IMG_26909.JPG

Whoops....someone put the brace on the wrong piece.

IMG_269116.JPG
IMG_26928.JPG
IMG_26958.JPG

I guess just fill it with yard waste, tumble the thing every few days and you get magic fairy dust.

wow nice job on the DIY :)
looks good :thumb:

Well done Jim. :high-five:

Jim i didnt know it could be so simple. Nice work sir. Well built. That is a great idea. I throw so many nice banana peels away. Reps man. I have to build one now too. Thanks for the how to pics

So do I. Thanks for reminding me to keep some things out of the waste can and into the magic composter.

WW - Day 127
12/12 started 10/30/2015

White Widow has been my teacher this week. I am mystified by the bud development of this lady. I lowered the Mars Hydro LED last week and since these nugs keep growing, I decided to lower it a few inches again today. She continues to drink straight water so I'm having a great bit of confidence in my soil mix. Day 127 LOL - who would have thunk it? You'll see new pistils and trichomes getting milky. So we'll keep watching and learning. Notice the wonderful purple hue further developing?

The Lady White Widow

IMG_26979.JPG
IMG_269611.JPG

A couple of close up bud shots

IMG_269812.JPG
IMG_26998.JPG

Microscope used for these shots. Aren't they super? This is gonna be some superb weed my friends.

Image273100.jpg
Image293100.jpg
Image292100.jpg

They most certainly are Mr Jim. Reps for the compost tumbler, I've been reading so much over the last week about organic soil mixes but they all contain stuff I either can't buy over the Web or shipping costs are outrageous. I will get there tho.

I have a wonderful nursery near by but he is expensive. I want to get to that KIS grow that drcannibi has achieved. This looks so good to me.

20151214_150731.jpg

I collected about a half a cup of EWC from my own yard this morning. Good stuff.

This should make SweetSue happy... I am unable to make a concentrate until I resolve solvent issues so I've decided to make my first batch of canna brownies. I'll wait until tomorrow morning to test drive one of these. Decarbed 3 grams (all) of my bag seed harvest and 5 grams of Dark Devil. House smells a little unusual LOL. If this goes well, I'll freeze the rest for treats.

IMG_273513.JPG
IMG_273610.JPG
IMG_273715.JPG
IMG_273813.JPG

:woohoo: A man after my own heart. :love: Enjoy it for me too, Jim. :kisstwo:

My dose is 1/8 of the pan and they generally begin hitting about 15 minutes in. See if you notice. You're in for a sweet ride Jim. Mine carry for a minimum of six to eight hours.

Out of curiosity, did you roll it by hand to get it powdered before adding to the mix? I have a strong preference for that. Takes longer, but you also get to lick the fingers and palms. LOL! I also lick the bowl, or more precisely the pot. I mix right in the pot I melt the butter in (I prefer melted butter to the oil called for by most box mixes). I'm a frugal lass. I leave nothing behind. Hell, I scrape the bits out of the pan after its empty. :laughtwo:

:woohoo: A man after my own heart. :love: Enjoy it for me too, Jim. :kisstwo:

My dose is 1/8 of the pan and they generally begin hitting about 15 minutes in. See if you notice. You're in for a sweet ride Jim. Mine carry for a minimum of six to eight hours.

Pre-cut the pan after it cooled. I have 9 squares.

Out of curiosity, did you roll it by hand to get it powdered before adding to the mix? I have a strong preference for that. Takes longer, but you also get to lick the fingers and palms. LOL! I also lick the bowl, or more precisely the pot. I mix right in the pot I melt the butter in (I prefer melted butter to the oil called for by most box mixes). I'm a frugal lass. I leave nothing behind. Hell, I scrape the bits out of the pan after its empty. :laughtwo:

Yes. It was very crispy and so nice to crumble and I mixed all dry ingredients together really well. I licked the spoon and that plastic flexible thing on a stick that I also use. I did get a little pop in my high from the licking.

Sweet. I lick that pot completely clean. The spatula too. :laughtwo: So how were the brownies?

Sweet. I lick that pot completely clean. The spatula too. :laughtwo: So how were the brownies?

Brownies are wild. Contrary to what I've read and heard, it didn't take long for me to begin to feel the affects and I only ate 1/2 of the first brownie. The remaining half is still in the pan 20 minutes later and my high is pretty good right now. I feel somewhat sleepy but my second cup of coffee should take care of that. It's pretty amazing that I didn't have to choke/cough on a bowl to get high. More later as I just enjoy this.:thumb:

Nice jim. Those are some high powered brownies :cheesygrinsmiley:. Just dont go to church after eating them lol.

I thought of your church experience earlier. I ate the other 1/2 brownie and took my shower. So far, so good. It's a very powerful high and I'm a little lazy feeling, and there is a distinct lack of concentration.:goof:

They most certainly are Mr Jim. Reps for the compost tumbler, I've been reading so much over the last week about organic soil mixes but they all contain stuff I either can't buy over the Web or shipping costs are outrageous. I will get there tho.

Stop by our soil discussion thread and ask them to help you out. Robert (our delightful Celtic mod) is well-versed in organic soils. Also PeeJay would be thrilled to work with you to develop a soil mix. He's done wonders with Dennise, Canna and B A R. Conradino is another excellent choice. He'll recommend something incorporating local soil with things you can find.

We have so many talented and knowledgable cultivator's of LOS that will fall over themselves to help you. Please don't hesitate to ask. :love:

I thought of your church experience earlier. I ate the other 1/2 brownie and took my shower. So far, so good. It's a very powerful high and I'm a little lazy feeling, and there is a distinct lack of concentration.:goof:

Mine tend to be sativa-dominant, so I get downright spiritual and energetic. :laughtwo: You're smart to start small Jim. I have an incredible tolerance, and went straight to a gram a slice. Two a day carries me comfortably the whole day, with no thought of even reaching for the vape. Clears my mind and helps me focus with laser-like accuracy.

Cajun mentioned C99 as a giggly high last night. That's one I'll need to track down. I like giggly. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom