Tent Grow - Jack Herer - White Widow & Amnesia Haze - Mars II LED

WW - Day 139
12/12 started 10/30/2015

White Widow

So I was over at Graytail's thread yesterday and he cropped one at 156 days and he had one going well over 200 days so I got to thinking my lady here might not be so out of whack and it's giving me firmer evidence to keep on watching these flowers continue to add new calyxes. Most refer to this as fox-tailing. Anyway, I tried to distinguish myself again with the microscope but after a cull only a few frames are worthy. Been vaping today. I guess I could have culled the pics better. Some of them look like duplicates to me...:passitleft:

Image46610.jpg
Image46410.jpg
Image46510.jpg
Image46210.jpg
Image46310.jpg
Image45910.jpg
Image46010.jpg
Image45510.jpg
Image45810.jpg
Image44510.jpg
Image44710.jpg
Image44210.jpg
Image44310.jpg
Image43910.jpg
Image44010.jpg
Image44110.jpg
Image43810.jpg

Three weeks ago I thought she was ready. Now I just watch and give her a little water every two days.

I'm starting to see some amber here and there now Jim. She's getting close. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Be safe and stay warm Jim. :love:

So I've been hanging around some oilers around here and I'm more than slightly interested in CCO. There's a couple reasons here but primary right now I'm more interested in dabbing. It's just hard for me to imagine getting 75% THCA in one hit. That should really rock someone pretty good and I need to experience this thing.

I've been looking at oil rigs for quite a while and I went ahead and pulled the trigger on one today. It's from Bongoutlet, which is one of the sponsors here so I shouldn't have any problems. Here 'tis:

OilRig.jpg

Great borosilicate glass bubbler bong from by Genie Glass. Perfect 10" height size and 2 in 1 function. Built for use with oils, waxes and concentrates and dry herbs, this bong comes equipped with a pylex glass dabbing nail, a glass-on-glass vapor dome with a 14mm female connection and 14mm integrated glass screen thick bowl with handle. Flat discs diffused percolators filters the smoke that passes through and breaks it up into lots of bubbles and cyclone diffuser for maximum smoothness. Cyclon diffuser to make the water and smoke to spin.

Hang in there Jim! I am having the same problem... dang plant's are now a week overdue, and IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

and...
my photography skills appear to be getting WORSE! At least you are staying steady. :)

Thanks for the encouragement Emmie. You hang in there too. :passitleft:

Good day to you jim. Your new glasswear looks fancy, I need glass, my bong is a poor man's plastic one.
:passitleft:

Hey Mr. A....I've never owned a bong before. My roomate in college years ago introduced me to them. He had one made from bamboo and a plastic one.

I had a small water pipe that looked like a cheap perfume bottle with stopper and bowl and mouth piece. Anyway, I just want to blaze some concentrate.

Plus....the whole tail end of my glass pipe fell off this morning. I thought I saw a crack developing and sure enough...it fell right off. I have some Gorilla Super Glue so I may try to repair it. In any event, I bought a little cheap metal pipe earlier today from the smoke shop.

Hey Mr. A....I've never owned a bong before. My roomate in college years ago introduced me to them. He had one made from bamboo and a plastic one.

I had a small water pipe that looked like a cheap perfume bottle with stopper and bowl and mouth piece. Anyway, I just want to blaze some concentrate.

Plus....the whole tail end of my glass pipe fell off this morning. I thought I saw a crack developing and sure enough...it fell right off. I have some Gorilla Super Glue so I may try to repair it. In any event, I bought a little cheap metal pipe earlier today from the smoke shop.

Bummer Jim. :straightface: How did it get cracked? Any ideas? Gorilla glue is a powerful force and I hope it works for you.

Bummer Jim. :straightface: How did it get cracked? Any ideas? Gorilla glue is a powerful force and I hope it works for you.

I've used the same baking pan for years as my central stash station. I keep a small glass ash tray in there and when the pipe is empty a light tap on the ash tray empties the bowl. Alas, I think a vibration shattered the pipe. I have something else to glue today so I'll put it back together and see how it goes.

In the meantime, I went to the smoke shop and got a metal pipe with a sneak-a-toke top that I'm breaking in with Dark Devil. I smoked only Jack Herer last week and I love my Jack. But, I'm thoroughly enjoying my DD high. It's difficult for me to describe but you know how nice this BUZZ becomes.:woohoo::geek:

I've used the same baking pan for years as my central stash station. I keep a small glass ash tray in there and when the pipe is empty a light tap on the ash tray empties the bowl. Alas, I think a vibration shattered the pipe. I have something else to glue today so I'll put it back together and see how it goes.

In the meantime, I went to the smoke shop and got a metal pipe with a sneak-a-toke top that I'm breaking in with Dark Devil. I smoked only Jack Herer last week and I love my Jack. But, I'm thoroughly enjoying my DD high. It's difficult for me to describe but you know how nice this BUZZ becomes.:woohoo::geek:

Yes I do. :laughtwo: Now you understand what I meant by "borderline hallucinogenic". LOL! One week and counting down for me. I'm so excited to be able to try cured DDA. I wasn't able to leave my initial harvests alone long enough to fully appreciate any curing. This is gonna be fun. I'm walking through my door and going straight to decarbing Carnival buds for brownies, and while they're decarbing I'm getting completely wasted on my DDA as I test out my new portable vaporizer.

After seven weeks without it's probably only going to take three or four hits. :slide:

Your White Widow is amazing. All that new foxtailing is breathtaking. The contrast of colors is new to me. Whatever magic you're conjuring in that tent is paying off big time Jim. :love: She's gonna make you get to a point where you say "Enough already" and just chop her.

Yes I do. :laughtwo: Now you understand what I meant by "borderline hallucinogenic". LOL! One week and counting down for me. I'm so excited to be able to try cured DDA. I wasn't able to leave my initial harvests alone long enough to fully appreciate any curing. This is gonna be fun. I'm walking through my door and going straight to decarbing Carnival buds for brownies, and while they're decarbing I'm getting completely wasted on my DDA as I test out my new portable vaporizer.

After seven weeks without it's probably only going to take three or four hits. :slide:

Your White Widow is amazing. All that new foxtailing is breathtaking. The contrast of colors is new to me. Whatever magic you're conjuring in that tent is paying off big time Jim. :love: She's gonna make you get to a point where you say "Enough already" and just chop her.

Yesterday I said I'll harvest by Friday. :circle-of-love:

amazing :)

so good looking :love:

Re: Tent Grow - White Widow - Mars II LED

WW - Day 145
12/12 started 10/30/2015

White Widow
- HARVEST DAY

Trichomes were mostly milky this morning and I saw enough amber to decide to bring the White Widow down. Also, I didn't want to risk any deterioration of trichs or terpenes.

IMG_281412.JPG

One of these days I'll grow one bigger than one of these bottles. But I'll settle for kick ass Quality.:bong:

IMG_281710.JPG

Drying Center after the wash. I didn't perform a close trim and I'll probably do very little.

IMG_28219.JPG

:passitleft:

:woohoo: :party: :slide: :love: :hug: :love: :slide: :party:

She's gifted you well Jim. The secret to bigger colas is bigger lights. I'd settle for quality too, and you obviously figured out how to grow quality. :high-five:

Any idea of wet weight or projected dry?

:woohoo: :party: :slide: :love: :hug: :love: :slide: :party:

She's gifted you well Jim. The secret to bigger colas is bigger lights. I'd settle for quality too, and you obviously figured out how to grow quality. :high-five:

Any idea of wet weight or projected dry?

:thanks:

Yeah...been thinking about lights. I'd like more lights.

No, I don't weigh it wet any more. Most of the weight gets lost in the drying process so after my first I decided I can wait a few days and weigh it when it gets jarred.

I will give you my first impression of the smoke. She's a bit speedy. Nice. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom