Tent Grow - Jack Herer - White Widow & Amnesia Haze - Mars II LED

Oh Jim. :yahoo:

I am literally bouncing with joy, dancing through the master suite and giggling like an idiot. I'm so happy for you. :woohoo:

Enjoy, my magical friend. I suspect the JH will be the best smoke in the tent. By now you know that. :laughtwo: :yahoo:

I might be just a little excited for you. :battingeyelashes: :love: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was going to try to do one of those multiple posts things but I cant even do that after a few tokes of the quick dry. But thank you all.

:ganjamon: I am ripped.

There you go. Now you understand why this is B A R's favorite smoke. :slide:

There you go. Now you understand why this is B A R's favorite smoke. :slide:

B A R has excellent tastes.

(from the breeder)

Smoking effects
Named after Jack Herer, author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes, American politician and activist for the legalization of cannabis. Jack Herer will give you an immediate cerebral high with a strong body buzz that lasts a long time. Some will experience an airy light headed high and visual enhancement or silly effects.

Plant features
Jack Herer buds are thickly covered in a crystal-coating that extends to spear-leaves, fan leaves and to stems and stalks. Enhanced features from both the Indica as the Sativa are strongly evident and are expressed in different combinations, allowing growers to select mother plants tailored to their circumstances and tastes. The few hairs on the buds turn brick red as the plant matures.

Medicinal use
Jack Herer bears the distinction of being distributed under prescription by Dutch pharmacies as a recognized variety of medicinal-grade cannabis.

Sativa or Indica: 20% - 80% Sativa dominant
THC Level: Very High at 20%
CBD (Medical): Medium
Height: Tall (150/180 cm - 59"/71")
Yield: High (450/550 gr/m² - 16/19 oz/11ft²)
Flowering period: Average (60 days)
Climate: Sunny / mediterranean
Good for: Indoor, Beginner

(from Wikki Web)

1999: 1st — High Times Cannabis Cup (Sativa Cup)
1994: 1st — High Times Cannabis Cup (Overall)

I believe that when I do my first nonauto run I'll try one of these with the Carnival. I was intending to do a Strawberry Blue, but that can wait a grow or two.

It pleases me to no end to know you're righteously high today on top-quality product Jim. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I cant believe thats the same plant. What a quick change she made. Sue was right, it happens fast. How are you liking the box for drying? I might try something like that to keep the fan from blowing too much air on mine and drying them too quick.

I cant believe thats the same plant. What a quick change she made. Sue was right, it happens fast. How are you liking the box for drying? I might try something like that to keep the fan from blowing too much air on mine and drying them too quick.

So far so good on the box Nicholas. 59% RH in there so I'm ok for the moment. I may put a DD bud in a jar tomorrow and measure inside the jar but I think I'm ok as far as drying too quickly. There is a small fan and passive air inlet at the bottom but there's not much air moving inside.

Another harvest? More reps for Jim. Congrats my friend.

Wishing you and your family a happy Xmas and a jolly new year. With your recent harvests, I don't see that being an issue. :love:

Thanks Mr. A. This harvest is so sweet. I just have to be careful operating machinery or shopping carts.

Hi, Jim! I just wanted to pop by, on this very warm Christmas Eve (warm for us, at least, here in Canada :)) and wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas or the seasonal holiday of your choice!

hempysm.jpg

Merry Christmas, my favorite magical friend. :circle-of-love: Have a wonderful, joy-filled day. Enjoy a bowl for me. :battingeyelashes:

WW - Day 111
12/12 started 10/30/2015

I'll always remember my Christmas harvest of the Dark Devil and Jack Herer. I am so thankful for all my friends here at :420:

Crops are still hanging around at 67%. It was record breaking hot and humid here yesterday and today and I'll run dehumidifier and air conditioner. Slow drying/curing is such an important part of this process.

IMG_25588.JPG

White Widow with some trichome shots with the loupe and I magnified the last one because it is Awesome.

IMG_256713.JPG
IMG_256812.JPG
IMG_256914.JPG
IMG_257014.JPG
IMG_2570a.jpg

I'm going to send you a PM with some "destructions" ;-) like I did for RSOiler. Hopefully that will help you when you're not quite so lifted. LOL

Beautiful pictures today!

:high-five:

Thanks. :love:

Yummy photos, MJ -- the best kind of Christmas frost! Pretty, too, with the lights coming through the pistils and such. Ho ho ho!

Ho ho ho right back at ya. I hope your day is super and your tent green.:green_heart:

Time to put a period on the final results of the Jack Herer and Dark Devil harvests. Dry weight for JH was 39 grams. When I removed the buds I had 3 grams of sticks, so the final jarred weight is 36 grams.

IMG_257612.JPG

DD measured out at 27 grams with 2 grams of sticks, so final jarred weight there is 25 grams. I feel good about this and plan to do better.

IMG_257814.JPG

Not NOTM quality but this was the main cola from DD

IMG_258018.JPG

Roughly 2 quarts of goodies for Jimbo
IMG_258116.JPG

Back
Top Bottom