Tent Grow - Jack Herer - White Widow & Amnesia Haze - Mars II LED

Well done Jim. :party: A full 2 ounces plus to start the new year. I'm interested in how Mary stacked up against the more cultured strains. Have you mentioned that anywhere?

Well done Jim. :party: A full 2 ounces plus to start the new year. I'm interested in how Mary stacked up against the more cultured strains. Have you mentioned that anywhere?

Thanks. I'm not going to try to compare growth as cabinet vs tent vs cfl vs LED isn't fair. Mary's buds continue to cure and now have a very nice aroma. Plus, I have no real scale actually. Would Jack Herer be an 8 or 9? Has anyone ever found a 10? Mary is good and standard fare but seems to last quite a while. I'm glad I started the re-veg there because I do believe it to be a very good plant. Surely, she begs to be bred. My grade would be 6 to perhaps 6+.

I'm pretty high right now so I'm going to quit trying to answer this question. Jack Herer very classy. Very sticky and I can even smell this although beyond spicy, evergreen or pine some turpentine I couldn't describe it for you. It sends me spinning. Joint brings different sensation than bowl.

Lucky you Baby. :laughtwo: B A R very recently gave his Ultra Lemon Haze a 10, and he doesn't give those points easily. One for the list of future grows for sure.

Weaselcracker just smoked a bit of his Mama Tai and it sounds like an experience akin to my Carnival. I can't wait to get home and try it again after curing for almost two months.

So many strains, so little time. :rofl:

Not NOTM quality but this was the main cola from DD

IMG_258018.JPG

It's your nug of the month. :passitleft:

WW - Day 115
12/12 started 10/30/2015

So the White Widow is about 60 days under even day/night and I think everything in the tent flowered within the first 7 days. I took her out of the tent this morning and groomed her a little. She looks nice but my ulterior motive was to prepare to make a little hash. She's likely to be a harvest for next week. She's really smelling good and buds are hard and sticky. The pink fuzzy sticks mark the colas that went through the bud back building process. These buds have a slightly better girth.

IMG_259710.JPG

IMG_259912.JPG

IMG_260012.JPG

IMG_260115.JPG

Jim.... Whoa! Mega buds! :yahoo: White Widow is a powerful smoke.

I found that the backbuilding made the colas more barrel-like than the unclipped ones. Your experience appears to mirror that. I'm excited Jim. Another banner harvest for you. Your grand total will be something to cheer about for sure. :battingeyelashes:

Jim.... Whoa! Mega buds! :yahoo: White Widow is a powerful smoke.

I found that the backbuilding made the colas more barrel-like than the unclipped ones. Your experience appears to mirror that. I'm excited Jim. Another banner harvest for you. Your grand total will be something to cheer about for sure. :battingeyelashes:

I'm excited too! Already I have as much as I need and this will be the icing on the cake. Robert Bergman bred these seeds so I'm hoping it's as close to original as it gets.

From interweb

"Among the most famous strains worldwide is White Widow, a balanced hybrid first bred in the Netherlands by Green House Seeds. A cross between a Brazilian sativa landrace and a resin-heavy South Indian indica, White Widow has blessed every Dutch coffee shop menu since its birth in the 1990s. Its buds are white with crystal resin, warning you of the potent effects to come. A powerful burst of euphoria and energy breaks through immediately, stimulating both conversation and creativity. White Widow's genetics have given rise to many other legends like White Russian, White Rhino, and Blue Widow. Still, many growers prefer cultivation of the original White Widow, which flowers in about 60 days indoors."

WW - Day 118
12/12 started 10/30/2015

Happy New Year

Last week I lowered the LED to about 8 inches to fully develop these WW buds. I guess it could be lower but this distance seemed reasonable to me. Trichomes are mostly clear and beautiful.

My photography is as slack as always

IMG_262116.JPG

IMG_262217.JPG

Buds continue to develop that white color
IMG_262510.JPG

WW - Day 122
12/12 started 10/30/2015

The White Widow is just progressing nicely as she is in her harvest window and I am sure I'll bring the crop in some time this week. Some few new pistils still develop and trichomes are clear and cloudy. I thought I saw an amber yesterday but couldn't find any this morning. It was probably wishful thinking although there is no reason to press for a harvest. I have been blessed with jars of excellent weed.

Cold wind from the north brought temperatures down yesterday but also helped with humidity. Now we have a fairly normal Winter.

IMG_263714.JPG

IMG_263615.JPG

IMG_263511.JPG

Mary continues to survive the neglect. I shall treat her better.

IMG_26408.JPG

Wow man I want to take a magic carpet ride over the hills of your trichome filled leaves. It looks like a place of fantasy and mystery. No wander your called Magic Jim! Those sure are magical!

Keep the reigns pulled back buckaroo. There's still lots of clear and the pistils haven't pulled back yet. Like you said, you don't have a reason to force this one, so push it to the limit. Use it as a learning opportunity. I'd wait at least until you had all cloudy. Be alert that with the WW that can happen overnight. You're doing a bang-up job here Jim. :high-five:

Yeah, she looks pretty ready. Yay for harvest this week! Another plant brought successfully home to the jars :) Beautiful work.

Yep, she's definitely in that window.

Wow man I want to take a magic carpet ride over the hills of your trichome filled leaves. It looks like a place of fantasy and mystery. No wander your called Magic Jim! Those sure are magical!

Pigeons....I wish I did have some magic, but I'm satisfied to get all the goodness from this lady.

Keep the reigns pulled back buckaroo. There's still lots of clear and the pistils haven't pulled back yet. Like you said, you don't have a reason to force this one, so push it to the limit. Use it as a learning opportunity. I'd wait at least until you had all cloudy. Be alert that with the WW that can happen overnight. You're doing a bang-up job here Jim. :high-five:

:thanks: I really only check her like three times a day. :passitleft:

Hey Jim, magnificent garden my friend :high-five:

sorry for taking this long to find your crib but i'm finally here. i'll grab a seat, if you'll have me :)
great job buddy :Namaste:

Hey Jim, magnificent garden my friend :high-five:

sorry for taking this long to find your crib but i'm finally here. i'll grab a seat, if you'll have me :)
great job buddy :Namaste:

Glad to have you brother. I was looking forward to the White Widow harvest this week but she seems to have other plans for me. I'll check in on her a little later. After that I have a planned grow with all autos. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom