Testing 1-2-3-4, Testing

The Sohum plant looks like she made the turn for the green huh?
The Cloth Pot one is getting there little by little. The one in the 5 gal. bucket is almost green again. I just finished the defol. & tying up branches on the 3 cloth ones so I'll post pics once I resize, etc.

The Cloth Pot one is getting there little by little. The one in the 5 gal. bucket is almost green again. I just finished the defol. & tying up branches on the 3 cloth ones so I'll post pics once I resize, etc.
TBH I didn't think this would work so fast, or at all. My thought was that the soil was spent and had no more to give. I was wrong! I'm glad you stayed the course! Thanks! Thanks @Emilya

I got my girls stripped & tied to the stakes. They are still being fed at the 5.5 gr. level & drinking a gal. or so every 2 days.
They've stretched quite a bit & are now as tall as the other 3 plants in the tent.
Here's the MC CALCULATIONS PLANT
241.JPG
242.JPG
243.JPG
244.JPG
245.JPG
246.JPG
247.JPG
248.JPG
249.JPG

MC ONLY:
This one still looks the best out of the 3. Seems all my plants that are MC only or MC with Cal-Mag & Si being fed according to the bottles are outdoing the SoHum & Calculations plants. I got caught up in the Calculations when I had plants with weak stems falling over. Mr. Sauga suggested I add Silica to strengthen the stems. It all took off from there.
So I finally decided to compare it head to head to see the results so here we are doing just that. Here's some pics.
257.JPG
258.JPG
259.JPG
260.JPG
261.JPG
262.JPG
263.JPG

So here we have or 2 in the 5 gal. self watering buckets. Not sure why they call them self watering when I still have to add a gal. every 2 days. But the MC Only plant is really rockin' the bucket system. She appears to be bigger then all my other plants. Just last week I did my pre-flower defol & they've filled in nicely. They will start 12/12 on Tuesday. By time their 2-3 week stretch is over I should be able to move them into the tent as 3 of my plants should be harvested by then.... if all goes as planned.
268.JPG
269.JPG

SuHum:
270.JPG
271.JPG

MC ONLY:
272.JPG
273.JPG

My other 3 girls. (Friggin Bold wont shut off)
Anyway, these 3 are being fed according to the bag & bottles. The big one was started at the same time the 2 in buckets were. She's not much smaller than the MC Only in the bucket. I'm really liking this one.
274.JPG
275.JPG

You all might have to excuse me if I don't get much updated this week. Wife will be in the hospital for a week due to some things happening with her lung transplant. She had a double lung transplant 5 years ago. Lately her lungs keep filling up with fluid. They drain it & in a day or two they are full again. They haven't found where it's coming from so they are putting her in the hospital. They're going to put a camera in through her chest to find where the fluid is coming from. Doesn't sound like much fun to me. So just bare with me & I'll update when I can until this is over. Thanks !

Well wife had her operation thing yesterday morning & is now in the hospital for a week. Things all went well so far.
Hoping to get an update done this weekend. Got some lighting changes to make since I picked up 2 - TSL2000's. I like the Mars Lights for Flower due to the Reddish Hue they have. So I'm putting the 2 TSL's I just bought in my 4x8 Flower Tent with the one that's already in there. So 3 - TSL 2000's (900 watts) for the Flower Tent. I'm good with this since I only use 4x6 of it for growing.
The 4 150 watt lights in the tent get moved to the shed. I'll keep the Blurple out there too. The 2 TS1000's that are in the shed now will go in a 2x4 tent (have to get one) for Cloning & if I need to veg a couple plants longer while I start flower on the others. I'm almost where I want to be lighting wise. Just need 2 more TS1000's. Maybe this week ?
Looking forward to showing you pics of the MC Only plant in the 5 gal. self watering bucket. She's blowing all the other plants right out of the water. I might just have to get 3 more of these buckets so I have 6. Got to see the yield first though. Maybe @Krissi1982 has turned me on to another good way of growing. I wish all my plants looked like her.

Hey Buds, glad to hear Wifey is on the road to recovery. Keep positive Brother>

Well I got the lights in the 4x8 done this morning. Now to get ready for work. Too much to do & not enough time to do it..... lol.
DSCF9376.JPG
DSCF9377.JPG
DSCF9378.JPG
Just ...wow. Picture perfect. Those are some indoor TREES! The symmetry of your setup is *Borat voice* VERY NICE! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom