THC Onlyfans' Basement Dungeon: Semi Perpetual Grow

Other tent is 32x32x60.... im thinking just running a floor fan blowing at the vent to create some neg pressure. I do have another light its a oneo 1000w led 190w actual draw.
That should do fine!! Lol I remember you saying you didn’t want to have to set up the second tent. I think the time is here :laughtwo: Perfect time now that we’re all isolated

Again, this is my first photo from seed, any suggestions when to apply first dose of MC?
Once I have two nodes I start feeding at 2g/gal. Obviously the plant isn't going to take much and I tend to feed away from the stem, adding more around the perimeter so the roots start reaching out to the sides searching for the water.

Once I have two nodes I start feeding at 2g/gal. Obviously the plant isn't going to take much and I tend to feed away from the stem, adding more around the perimeter so the roots start reaching out to the sides searching for the water.
Yeah i figured how big can roots really be at 10 days but maybe bigger than i imagine....roots will be same diameter as how far the fans are stretched out?

I went around about an inch from stem thinking maybe roots are about there.

That should do fine!! Lol I remember you saying you didn’t want to have to set up the second tent. I think the time is here :laughtwo: Perfect time now that we’re all isolated
True but running more power and more work....as i say im slowing down and all of a sudden i set up a second tent! I would never hear the end of it :laugh:

Love that marketing! "Replace that 1000w HPS with this 190w led and your flowers will be just as dense"*

*Or nah.
Agree but i can say its better than my 2000w led :laughtwo: which i sold

Two more bag seeds were dropped today. Gifted by the one and only BLS!
Hoping for at least 1 to be female both would be a bonus!

GC update
Watered 4g MC, and some good training to get her widened, will worry about height when im ready for the stretch.

BS1 and BS2 has a bit of random curling but wont worry about that yet

20200328_124245.jpg
20200328_122500.jpg

Hey Cool - I sure hope you get a better result than I did!!! This could be interesting as all heck!!! But I must mention, and post a pic, but one of the seeds, from those seeds, had sprouted in my composting bin is about a month old right now and unless I'm mistaken the crazy thing looks like it is budding out!!! But I'm not sure what I'm doing so who knows.

Hey Cool - I sure hope you get a better result than I did!!! This could be interesting as all heck!!! But I must mention, and post a pic, but one of the seeds, from those seeds, had sprouted in my composting bin is about a month old right now and unless I'm mistaken the crazy thing looks like it is budding out!!! But I'm not sure what I'm doing so who knows.

How did yours turn out?
This could get interesting indeed! Females would be awesome good strain would be bonus
Right on! I hope you get some females! @greenjeans those two seeds were two out of the five you gave me. I knew he would grow them before I would, so you might wanna follow along to this one!
:thumb:

4 bagseeds....lets see what happens

BAGSEEDS 1 and 2

BS1 looks like it may have thick leaves, had to put a rock to support the stem. Moved them both slightly away from light for more stretching.

Started with 2g MC today
Heatmat on timer at night to keep soil warmer.
23c day
17c night
45% humidity

Greencrack not phased by anything right now. Comparison in size as my other plant right now. Though it is still quite short it should be fine in its 2gallon pot

20200329_162157.jpg20200329_155808.jpg

20200329_154320.jpg20200329_153639.jpg20200329_154456.jpg

BAGSEEDS 1-4

BS1 & 2 still chilling with their heatmat growing nicely.

Bagseed 3 & 4 emerged from soil this morning after about 40 hours in the soil...they will remain in the T5 light for a couple days at least before putting in main tent.

4 seedlings! Now to test my luck to see if any are females :)

20200331_075100.jpg20200331_074528.jpg20200331_074525.jpg

Congrats dude!! I like your idea of cloning right away, and flipping to flower in a separate area to weed out the males!!! :thumb:
haha pun totally intended:laughtwo:

Thanks i didnt think they would break soil as i soaked it with a little too much water but it seems to all have worked out! Ive had good luck with seeds so far only 1 failed ever and thats the only one i never did the paper towel germ method.

I plan to top and or fim all 4 of the seedlings for quadline or hexline.

Thanks i didnt think they would break soil as i soaked it with a little too much water but it seems to all have worked out! Ive had good luck with seeds so far only 1 failed ever and thats the only one i never did the paper towel germ method.

I plan to top and or fim all 4 of the seedlings for quadline or hexline.
You’ve had some good luck with seeds... I haven’t had too many not germ for me. The ones that didn’t were the grunt of the bunch. I had one small dark Angel seed that was clearly smaller then the rest, didn’t sprout. I also had one green crack with the same thing. Ohh I almost forgot, I had a great white shark seed that didn’t sprout on me. It wasn’t the grunt or anything, but I stored them improperly and I think that was my down fall with that seed.

yeah man! Top and clone!!:thumb::yahoo:

UPDATE:

Bagseeds 1-4
BS1 and BS2 both getting 2g MC - both seems to be growing steady with BS2 slowly catching up to BS1.

BS3 and BS4 growing slowly in the T5 light.... may be due to soil still being a little too wet from the initial presoaking before planting. will let it dry out some more before next watering.

GC clone
Continues to get bushy by the day and currently getting 3.5g MC. Wondering how much longer I should wait before uppotting from the 2g its currently in

4 Clones have been in the dome for 7 days and no roots yet. They seem to be wilting more without the dome so its been left on and opening for air once a day.

20200402_092427.jpg20200402_090033.jpg20200402_090028.jpg20200402_085615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom