THC Onlyfans' Basement Dungeon: Semi Perpetual Grow

How’s everything going brother!!?

Things are well man, plants in the veg tent still recovering from the transplant a couple days ago, except for 2 Green crack I cloned - they seem to thrive no matter what I do to them! Main GC Clone from you is on day 4 of 12/12 and looking happy!

I'm still working from home and visiting sites 1-2 times a week, feels odd to work from home but making do.

How's everything in your neck of the woods?

Things are well man, plants in the veg tent still recovering from the transplant a couple days ago, except for 2 Green crack I cloned - they seem to thrive no matter what I do to them! Main GC Clone from you is on day 4 of 12/12 and looking happy!

I'm still working from home and visiting sites 1-2 times a week, feels odd to work from home but making do.

How's everything in your neck of the woods?
Finished that job early on Monday, then spent some time doing yard work for the rest of the day. Tuesday I went a paid my accountant fee and then my gst and incomtax... did some grocery shopping, then more yard work lol.. cleaned up all my gardens in the back, cut down a Bush, and big ass berry tree. spent all day today digging out the gravel along the side of my driveway beside my lawn, moved it all to beside the front door. Wheel barrowed dirt from my back yard to fill the hole, and seeded it. Been super busy! The one nice thing about this not working thing is, I’m actually spending the time necessary to get things done around the house. I think I might go back to work next week.. shit idk I said that about this week.

so... I’m doing good man! The only reason being, is I’m staying busy! Lol

Finished that job early on Monday, then spent some time doing yard work for the rest of the day. Tuesday I went a paid my accountant fee and then my gst and incomtax... did some grocery shopping, then more yard work lol.. cleaned up all my gardens in the back, cut down a Bush, and big ass berry tree. spent all day today digging out the gravel along the side of my driveway beside my lawn, moved it all to beside the front door. Wheel barrowed dirt from my back yard to fill the hole, and seeded it. Been super busy! The one nice thing about this not working thing is, I’m actually spending the time necessary to get things done around the house. I think I might go back to work next week.. shit idk I said that about this week.

so... I’m doing good man! The only reason being, is I’m staying busy! Lol

Damn keeping busy id say! Lol
Thats the shit i gotta get to....spring cleanup! Gotta setup some mouse traps too, seen a couple critters ripped through my garbage bags. Little dirty bastards

Lol haven’t stopped yet!! Well kinda! I sat down this morning and got caught up on all my paper work for 2020 taxes.... took me till 115 and I started at 8ish... went outside and loaded up my truck full to make one trip of many to the dump tomorrow...

Now I’m bbqing up some steaks!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

get those damn mice! Death to them all!!

The only reason being, is I’m staying busy!
That sounds like all the crap that plays my hips out after about 3 hours!!! I find more and more I just sit in my greenhouse "basking" and recuperating. (and taking the odd hit) I have actually started using my greenhouse - I've got some potatoes growing in some recycling bins - I'm going to use real loose soil and see if I can reach in and harvest as they grow. Plus some pepper plants and soon I'll start moving my "experimental" plants out when the weather starts to cooperate. Didn't get my darn furnace straightened out until Monday nite - I was exhausted!!!
Hey 780grow - looks like you have everything under control !! :thumb:

That sounds like all the crap that plays my hips out after about 3 hours!!! I find more and more I just sit in my greenhouse "basking" and recuperating. (and taking the odd hit) I have actually started using my greenhouse - I've got some potatoes growing in some recycling bins - I'm going to use real loose soil and see if I can reach in and harvest as they grow. Plus some pepper plants and soon I'll start moving my "experimental" plants out when the weather starts to cooperate. Didn't get my darn furnace straightened out until Monday nite - I was exhausted!!!
That damn furnace!! Lol :laughtwo:

Lol haven’t stopped yet!! Well kinda! I sat down this morning and got caught up on all my paper work for 2020 taxes.... took me till 115 and I started at 8ish... went outside and loaded up my truck full to make one trip of many to the dump tomorrow...

Now I’m bbqing up some steaks!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

get those damn mice! Death to them all!!

I do feel bad for having to kill them actually but it must be done, cant be having those nasty things around although there are cats here also :laugh:

Its getting there..lol

Update

Green crack #1 - day 5 of 12/12. Trimmed her down yesterday, will give another cut in couple weeks or so. Gave her 4.5g MC this morning and responding well.

Bagseed 1-4
BS1 and BS2 have deficiency showing on her lowest fans, increased MC to 3.5g
BS3 and BS4 still growing taller. Couple growth shoots but they growing slowly. Will continue to lst these 2 till they show sacks. Mc also increased to 3.5

Stay safe all!
20200425_172747.jpg
20200425_172726.jpg
20200425_171919.jpg
20200425_171718.jpg
20200425_171713.jpg
20200425_171651.jpg
20200425_173920.jpg

Attachments

• 20200425_173741.jpg
    20200425_173741.jpg
    696.1 KB · Views: 19
Yours are much lusher and more compact than mine - here's Angie - I think she is about 3 - 4' at this stage.
angie.jpg

The two more dense ones are my other bagseeds. The ones that originated from you are tall and skinny ones,but bent way over so its looking at its own behind

Yours are much lusher and more compact than mine - here's Angie - I think she is about 3 - 4' at this stage.
angie.jpg
Wait a second....angie? Or angle, like kurt angle.

Got a rooter....took about 10 days....another Greencrack on the way....this will be mostly experimental as i dont need more of this strain lol. May try to make some seeds as im sure i have a couple males in the bunch. If i pollinate a flowering plant outdoors then bring it back to tent will pollen spread to my other plants?

Attachments

• 20200427_204541.jpg
    20200427_204541.jpg
    578.2 KB · Views: 22
tent will pollen spread to my other plants?
There are lots of methods - you can collect pollen at a safe distance in a small cup - then with a q-tip or small paint brush apply to one branch or what ever you want. I would take the female out of the tent to do this application and make sure there is no wind or air movement - The pollen can fly around for a long time I've heard.
When you figure that every kernal of corn has that string of silk that needs to be pollinated or you don't get a kernal - it's a pretty efficient system!!

angie? Or angle, like kurt angle.
Yes, the four in the greenhouse were named Angie, Beulah, Caryl and DeeDee. Hey, don't judge me!!!! Later on I also had Mutt and Jeff and Runt!!! Honest, I'm pretty normal !!! :rofl:

There are lots of methods - you can collect pollen at a safe distance in a small cup - then with a q-tip or small paint brush apply to one branch or what ever you want. I would take the female out of the tent to do this application and make sure there is no wind or air movement - The pollen can fly around for a long time I've heard.
When you figure that every kernal of corn has that string of silk that needs to be pollinated or you don't get a kernal - it's a pretty efficient system!!

Im assuming the pollen doesnt get "absorbed" so if i pollinate outside and bring back in tent say 2 days later there could still be pollen to spread in the tent?
Yes you do!!!......or.....I could come get it!!!! :ciao:
If you lived in berta id gladly hook it up! :laugh:
Yes, the four in the greenhouse were named Angie, Beulah, Caryl and DeeDee. Hey, don't judge me!!!! Later on I also had Mutt and Jeff and Runt!!! Honest, I'm pretty normal !!! :rofl:
To hell with normal! Get weeeeeeeeird!☆♤♡♤☆♧

Back
Top Bottom