THC Onlyfans' Basement Dungeon: Semi Perpetual Grow

Ive got some one that can help you with that!
20200411_171201.jpg
I set my two little pots outside yesterday to stay warm while lights off in box and the dang dog (not my Alley girl) thought it would be fun to eat them.
Anywho your green crack looks awesome can't wait till you flip her. :passitleft:All the little ones are coming along nicely as well. Your gona have a jungle soon enough.

Damn how old when she got eaten? Ive had no casualties yet to animals :laughtwo:

First two and last three pics are too early to tell. The older three pics are female.
Looks like little balls starting to grow instead of new growth.
The older one is a female clone yes but its strange because shes throwing pistils no?

Sexually mature female plants will throw pistils at the nodes before you flip them (if they're old enough). Those are just letting you know it's female and has nothing to do with flowering.

Those things that look like balls are probably just immature single calyxes that show up at node joints. They eventually should have a single pistil come out of the end. I had the same question when I started!

Sexually mature female plants will throw pistils at the nodes before you flip them (if they're old enough). Those are just letting you know it's female and has nothing to do with flowering.

Those things that look like balls are probably just immature single calyxes that show up at node joints. They eventually should have a single pistil come out of the end. I had the same question when I started!

Make sense since cutting was taken during flower....she had a long journey to get this stage. The top growth was all healthy and green, got shocked by the cold and died 8 hours later but life is amongst us again lol

My autoflowers had them as well in flower but from seed ive never seen such formation

20200317_175756.jpg

One was just starting to pop up out of coco, the other was just germinated that morning. It was my fault for leaving them in the backyard. Not gonna do that again. Live and learn and start over.

UPDATE

GREEN CRACK - growing into her cage, cleaned out her bottoms again, basically anything lower than 4 nodes down have been removed, tied her down on all sides. Theres a big gaping hole in her canopy thats needs to be filled and a couple outer ones trying to make their way up.
Thinking about flowering her soon but my veg plants will suffer since they will be moved to the tent #2 with lower temps at 22c max and 15c night with 40% humidity

Would it be worse to flower in 2nd tent with the lower temps or veg in 2nd tent with lower temps and humidity?

4g mc
20200417_081444.jpg
BAGSEED 1-4
BS 1 & 2 starting to recover for overwatering, kind of... slow growth.
BS 3 & 4 are growing some daddy long legs....hope its mommy long legs ... :laughtwo:

2.5g mc
20200417_170206.jpg20200417_170157.jpg

Sourjack clone chilling
3g mc
20200417_170244.jpg

GREEN CRACK - growing into her cage,
Having grown a bushy plant with a tomato cage, I can tell you that it's best to train everything possible to the outside of the lower ring. The stuff in the middle becomes really packed in, difficult to thin and trim, and I ended up with powdery mildew because of the lack of air circulation through there. Just one grower's experience.
Thinking about flowering her soon but my veg plants will suffer since they will be moved to the tent #2 with lower temps at 22c max and 15c night with 40% humidity
Below 18ºC the plants have a difficult time moving nutrients up from the soil, so you should probably factor that into your decision.

Having grown a bushy plant with a tomato cage, I can tell you that it's best to train everything possible to the outside of the lower ring. The stuff in the middle becomes really packed in, difficult to thin and trim, and I ended up with powdery mildew because of the lack of air circulation through there. Just one grower's experience.

Below 18ºC the plants have a difficult time moving nutrients up from the soil, so you should probably factor that into your decision.
Thanks for that.
Yeah i remember you mentioning that earlier, everything is pulled outwards and the middle is nice and defoliated so its nice and airy....i can see how crowded it would get in there though without a proper trim

So my main tent goes down to 16c at night...not sure if i could avoid this unless i throw a heater in there.

Is it equally as important to have ideal temp in flower and veg? Or can one suffer more than the other? Ive been looking at the transpiration chart and trying to stay within the ideal ranges by keeping humidity up around 60%

hey green jeans! Good to see you!!
Oh Man I am so tuckered out...I just went thru patching my furnace, twice....just when I was feeling confident again the damn thing boiled over because for some reason the water is not circulating and I've been running back and forth from the house to the shop since about 5 - it's now 11:00 - I'm going to bed stoned!!!
On the bright side - my new greenhouse is pretty much done!!

Oh Man I am so tuckered out...I just went thru patching my furnace, twice....just when I was feeling confident again the damn thing boiled over because for some reason the water is not circulating and I've been running back and forth from the house to the shop since about 5 - it's now 11:00 - I'm going to bed stoned!!!
On the bright side - my new greenhouse is pretty much done!!
Damn! Sorry to hear about your furnace! That’s been giving you problems for a while now!!

I’m excited to see updates on your green house! Have you been posting in your journal? I haven’t noticed an update in a while. If you are, tag me back in!!

Hope you and the wife and kids are doing swell!!

Hey Grow!!! I am hijacking your thread and you are powerless to stop me!!!!!! Mwahhhahhhaaaaa!!!
Just kidding :laugh:
Yeah - poor ol' furnace is limping into the finish line!!! I'm hoping to squeeze another 3 - 4 weeks out of her. I gerry rigged a Princess Auto drill pump as an assist to the circ. pump - it sure looks "ghetto" but it is getting the job done - garden hoses everywhere - time to seriously start the planning for my new furnace - it never ends around here!!!

Hey Grow - it's gonna be fun to watch the progress of you gals, pleeeeeaaaaase let there be gals!!! My little experiments so far seem to be more Ghouls than Gals!! Dammit!! But for some strange reason they flowered real fast so I'm gonna keep them going just to see what happens.

UPDATE

Green Crack - Decided to flip her today although I originally was planning to grow it into a monster but I've setup my second tent so put the rest of them into the 2nd tent and flipped her last night. Day 1 of 12/12 today.....lights off was 10pm-4am and now at 10pm-10am.
She's the only one left in the main tent with mars light all to herself

Temp is 24c and 60% RH
35k lux to canopy top
20200420_144142.jpg

Bagseed 1-4
BS1 - no activity
BS2-BS4- up potted all to 1 gallon, didnt want to go any bigger as sex in unknown. Did first LST on BS3 and BS4. Had to top BS2 again as I think i screwed it up early, its tied back down now for quadline
20200420_155113.jpg20200420_143802.jpg
Sourjack got a new home in her 2 gallon today, she had root rot but still transplanted her. Will see how she reacts in the next couple weeks

Back
Top Bottom