The Anti-Journal Journal

Alright urban. That is the second time you have made me blow coffee out my nose.
You gotta give me a break man. It's like some kinda french roasted water boarding over here.

Sorry :(.....just don't read my posts when drinking ;) but yeah I"m not one to talk about learning from my errors or thinking of it at the time myself lol. I worked in a Lumber Mill and was pulling Green Chain (pulling various size dimensional lumber off a moving chain) and broke a toe (too long a story how I did), it was fine if I planted that foot with my heel when throwing (gravity and rollers, so guess rolling) the boards onto the stacks, every few hours I would forget and plant my foot normally and once the birdies quit I would get back up off the catwalk and start pulling my wood again....so yeah I"m not one to talk ;) :rofl:

Caught me off guard with that post too urbanmonk. :rofl:

Wow! You've got a lot going on since I checked in last, which wasn't that long ago.

I love the shot of your flipped up back and forth clone.

I gave up on revegging except for the one I have to keep line going and one that finally after nearly 3 months looks to be back in veg.

Moved my little box (one I had bought) inside house in the Sunroom, as smaller plants seem to have most trouble with cooler temps. I just use that for smaller plants so not a smell issue for the Wife, as when they in Flower is when things get stinky. So Clone in Veg is inside and may move that seedling from my other thread in there with her until the ones in Flower done and then I will put Clone in Veg into that box.

"Mother
Can you keep them in the dark for life
Can you hide them from the waiting world
Oh mother"

Now I'll have that song in my head for hours :rofl: .....brought Mother into the house and did a little clipping off of the useless leaves under canopy. She may go into Flower pretty soon, but as usual I'm indecisive :goof::scratchinghead: .....just pics of her today, as trying to wait another day to water her and the others that are close, one of the ones in Flower still real heavy so root bound or what I"m not sure (is the darker green weird looking buds one).

0032949.JPG

0042749.JPG

Hope all is well with you.

Cheers

I can't complain......well I could but it never seems to solve anything or make it go away ;) :rofl: ......not sure why she has more purple than the Clone of her in Flower, but then again other Clone like her so may have to do with it being cooler while in Veg.

Those are startlingly beautiful colors urbanmonk. She looks like she's ready to get on with it. How cool is it getting there at night now? I assume that's what caused the color change. If they stay like that it's going to make for some stunning blossoms.

Those are startlingly beautiful colors urbanmonk. She looks like she's ready to get on with it. How cool is it getting there at night now? I assume that's what caused the color change. If they stay like that it's going to make for some stunning blossoms.

One small heater and two heat lamps and still getting down to 48-50F inside the boxes and a high of 60-62F range inside boxes (been 30s at night here and 40s during the day lately), while keeping the shed 60-70F range which is all I can get with current heat methods even with tarps up to make the area smaller where boxes are at. So colder than I would like it to be, still have quite a bit of height in my bigger box, so hence the indecision to put Mother into Flower yet or not (whether I want to take a couple clones off her first or just clone off the clone of her in Veg in my little box currently).

Have a feeling once I see my power bill in a few days that I won't be growing this time of year next year, new to all this growing stuff and didn't really think anything thru very well, as per the usual approach to things in my life ;) :bitingnails: :jawdropper: :yikes:

Been getting cold at night and my low temp in boxes was 20 degrees cooler at night, don't think plants liked that so trying to keep my high and low temps closer to each other. Feel free to chime in if something obviously wrong, as like I said I'm still learning as I go. Always wanted to try and grow, and it's a good hobby if nothing else as I"m home 24/7 as I"m my Wife's caregiver, and lately with the way the world going I'd rather be with plants than people anyway ;) LOL

Think I solved the low temp at night issue with my shed by adding a heat bulb on a timer and a small oil filled space heater, until I get my electric bill anyway ;) LOL.
Up potted the mystery plant and it's two clones, tried sexing one of the clones but must have been too soon (needed growth first?) as two weeks and it didn't show me anything (either Lemon Diesel or Blue Widow we think, but pretty sure later as it looks different (shape of leafs) than the Lemon Diesel from same seeds that was sprouted later). Have to see if the mystery plant recovers or what, but either way some practice with training and pruning.

Before and after (trying some training and thinned out some of the bad looking leafs) with that mystery plant:
0032892.JPG

0013118.JPG

0023019.JPG

Trying to sex this one (started yesterday) it's the one that from the Lemon Diesel bag seed for sure (got rid of the ugly looking one earlier in the thread of the two that made it out of the three seeds):
0032903.JPG

0042708.JPG

Loving the LST wire control there mate :)

Loving the LST wire control there mate :)

Thanks!!..... trying not to let it go to my head as I"m starting to think I"m actually getting the hang of it almost ;) :rofl::rofl: but yeah Mother should have quite a few Flower sites way she is currently.

In continue of your song....
Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what it's like
Till you're bleeding

They are looking good
and I too am one of those not caring about my age, I am as young as I feel :) Real age is 47 :)

In continue of your song....

They are looking good
and I too am one of those not caring about my age, I am as young as I feel :) Real age is 47 :)

Technically I'm 54, though I think/act like I'm 16 a lot, and after 25+ years of being a Blue Collar Dog my body feels more like it's 80 ;):rofl::rofl:

46 here - the oldies know stuff the young ones have yet to learn :)

Hindsight and all that, but wish I had listened to the older Millwrights when I was at the Lumber Mill when they said "don't do it like that you're going to regret "Bull Moose Maneuvers" when you get older", us youngins was always "pfffftt ya just weak"....and we was OH SO WRONG ;) some days it is a process just to get out of bed in the morning :rofl:

Ended up moving both boxes inside for now, as it was getting under 50F at night inside boxes with two heat lamps and one heater, and after I bought two heater mats used for germinating/cloning to put under the pots (Wife said I could try it, now just trying to keep smell down as it bothers her), was worse when I was moving them as had them on top of freezer in Sunroom while taking light off and moving the box inside. Glad I bought a dolly as the bigger box was hitting the gutters and roof on the ramp even with it tilted way down, as I'm getting too old for that crap (if they end up back in shed I will wake my son up to help, as I'm still paying for it today).

Mother:

0013185.JPG

0023084.JPG

Clone in my little box with PKF from other Journal:

0091744.JPG

The dark green one still looks funky, decided to call it "Dr StrangeBud" ;) :rofl::rofl:
Two in Flower in smaller big box:

0042756.JPG

0062303.JPG

The other Clone in there (so thinking Mother and other Clone will be pretty good depending on where they at when I decide to put them in Flower):

0032956.JPG

0052593.JPG

Back
Top Bottom