The Anti-Journal Journal

Hi Urban, been lurking for a while, and Dr Strangebuds got me subbed lol

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I forsee plenty more to come.

:Namaste:

Just have to be careful and to not get too close when following me, as never know when I'm going to walk off a cliff or get folks lost (how in the heck did he get here from there?) ;) :rofl::rofl: :tokin:

Yeah still have the Mother to put into Flower (still torn about when yet) and the other Clone and her Clones (if any of those root, too early to tell) along with the one from seed in my other thread that I"m not sure if it is going to make it yet or not

Well not very much later today it turns out :rofl: was seeing if RH was coming up in the jars (went from 35% to 50% that fast, so hopefully not too dry) and decided to just go ahead take Dr StrangeBud out and get some pics:

0042779.JPG
0052610.JPG
0062320.JPG
0072166.JPG

Still having issues with my camera, you don't see the 25 I erased to get those good ones (if you can call them good pics even ;)) pretty sure not a camera problem and more of a bonehead who is operating camera problem :rofl::rofl:

No pics of the plants but Mother and Clone got fed today Grow/CalMag mixture. Got rid of some leaves while I was messing around. Will try to get pics of plants in a few days, things been crazy here lately.

Was checking the cuttings/clones of the clone, two had roots coming thru the Jiffy Plugs so just replanted all 4 while I was replanting the two that poked thru. Two out of 4 so far have at least rooted, what they do from here time will tell ;). As they Clones of the Clone and not the Mother not sure what I want to call them yet......The Cronie Clones works for now :rofl:.....I like that actually, so "and it was so" :rofl::

0013210.JPG
0023110.JPG

Pics of Mother today:

0032980.JPG
0042782.JPG

And the Clone off Mother that I still have, in middle box with my PKF problem child from my other thread:

0052613.JPG
0062322.JPG

Smoke em if you got em :lot-o-toke::cool::hookah::tokin::bong:

Be careful with jokes like that. Clones will invade every space you have before long! :rofl:

Wish I could clone myself, then I could take a vacation ;) :rofl: but yeah if all 4 Clones take off not sure what I"m going to do with them, but if I only did 2 cuttings instead of 4 they both would have died (usually way my luck goes) :rofl:

Wish I could clone myself, then I could take a vacation ;) :rofl: but yeah if all 4 Clones take off not sure what I"m going to do with them, but if I only did 2 cuttings instead of 4 they both would have died (usually way my luck goes) :rofl:

What makes you so sure that you would be the clone to take the vacation?

Everybody got a drink today and used higher PH water as it was lower than I recalled before (not sure how consistent the water cooler filtered water is far as PH goes, guess I will have to check every time now). Not sure if fungus gnats or not and not sure if causing me problems, but mixed in some natural oils stuff you can use when you water that the guy at Hydro Store recommended, SNS 203 it is called. So we shall see, thinking about putting Mother into Flower this week as she seems to have slowed up in new growth so maybe running out of room for roots or something else (like all the temp differences and all the other crap I put them thru ;) :rofl::rofl:

Went ahead and pulled the trigger and stuck Mother into Flower, it is at 11 1/2" so this time I will actually know how much a stretch this plant does in Flower as still have her Clone and the Chronie Clones, so will give me a better idea on when to put those into Flower. Will get some updated pics in a day or two.

Picture day, everyone still felt heavy so trying to resist watering....must not water....but they look really dry....no must not water ;) :rofl:

Mother is up first, third day in Flower schedule (actually think it 11 on and 13 off, thought I would try that this time):

0013223.JPG
0023120.JPG

Da Chronie Clone Gang (appears all 4 have rooted, though the one that was my worst cutting is showing that ;) darn tattletells anyway :rofl:):

0032989.JPG

The Clone that left off of Mother (but she is also the Mother of the Chronie's):

0042788.JPG
0052620.JPG

Think I've decided that if I ever breed seeds I will be trying to find a strain that is idiot proof, one you can abuse and it still hangs around fighting you ;) :rofl::rofl: ......."Do what you wanna do, owe what you put me thru"....great now I got that song in my head for the rest of the day :rofl: .....keep on keeping on folks :tokin::cool::roorrip:

Well they been curing for 9 days, think I will try at least one of them tomorrow.

Clone of Mother I sexed way back when (got 13-14 grams out of it I think):

0101602.JPG

and Dr StrangeBud (got about 4 grams off the weirdo ;) ):

0131136.JPG

Mr Indecision ;) :rofl: Decided I could fit the Clone into the box with Mother, so going to Flower them both and see what difference in yield by vegging longer and getting bigger is. Free up some space in box that has my PKF from other thread to either add the Cronie Clones when they get bigger or start some seeds or buy another Clone at Dispensary (they not helping me as they have their Clones half price today lol so under $10, so may get another Dairy Queen if they still have it).

Back
Top Bottom