The Bloom Bloom Room

Il have a peek at the last journal thats for sure ive a journal myself but not sure how to put the thread up but its super skunt auto journal

Il have a peek at the last journal thats for sure ive a journal myself but not sure how to put the thread up but its super skunt auto journal

Click on a post and choose more from the options. Then choose web view. Once in web view along the top header choose user CPU. After that page loads under your profile in the left choose latest started threads your journal should pop up. Highlight the title and copy it. You can then go to edit my signature along the left side. Paste your journal there and save it. Then others will see it in your signature. Then you can come back here and post a link to it. Love skunk. The stickier and stinkier the better.

Thanks mate this is only my second grow now but defently goin alot smother than my last 1 haha

I hear you brotha. Had the little plants too close last time and it stunted them. Then I threw them into the new room under some way stronger lights and totally burnt the shit out of them. Definitely some lessons learned on the power of good lights. Also learned some lessons on trimming and lollipopping. Have some larfy shit along the bottom but have a rosin press on the way so not all is lost.

I hear you brotha. Had the little plants too close last time and it stunted them. Then I threw them into the new room under some way stronger lights and totally burnt the shit out of them. Definitely some lessons learned on the power of good lights. Also learned some lessons on trimming and lollipopping. Have some larfy shit along the bottom but have a rosin press on the way so not all is lost.

Hey! Welcome Q! Ya So2, I'm contemplating minimal lollypopping BECAUSE I want the rosin. I mean, how much would I really sacrifice? 20-30g at most? Maybe?

Mine r growin lovely at min theyve just wntered the flower phase now so happy wnough wit it no i overfeed my last 1 by alot i went by the canna grow guide witch i heard not to cos there sayin more to promote gettin rid of it but il live and learn like every1 else ha.As for smoking skunk ive never have cos were im from in ireland its hard to get decent green the best ive got here is amnesia and thats et a little kush aswel .The reason i decided to start myself cos for 1 its to exspensive to constly keep buyin and for 2 for good smoke .

Hey! Welcome Q! Ya So2, I'm contemplating minimal lollypopping BECAUSE I want the rosin. I mean, how much would I really sacrifice? 20-30g at most? Maybe?

I'm gonna do a comparison on the next run to see. Take the Aphrodite's and really lollipop one up and the other let go 8-10 inches further down. Where I think I see the diff is the tops are way more dense on the plants I went higher on. Not so sure that the lower stuff took away much size but deff density and that shit can add up quick. I'm curious as well though. I mean if I trade 30gr of great bud for 5gr of killer rosin. That may be a win in my books.

Mine r growin lovely at min theyve just wntered the flower phase now so happy wnough wit it no i overfeed my last 1 by alot i went by the canna grow guide witch i heard not to cos there sayin more to promote gettin rid of it but il live and learn like every1 else ha.As for smoking skunk ive never have cos were im from in ireland its hard to get decent green the best ive got here is amnesia and thats et a little kush aswel .The reason i decided to start myself cos for 1 its to exspensive to constly keep buyin and for 2 for good smoke .

That sucks brotha. I've heard that it can be a challenge there to get weed at all let alone good stuff. I started to grow bc I have been planning it for years and never took the plunge. This year the day after my birthday I joined here and never looked back. The weed keeps me pain free and the growing leaves me stress free total win on all sides.

Ye i always said myself id luv to and here i am yrs later doin it which i really enjoy surprisily enough i was never 1 for gardenin but wen ya no theres a littl bonus at the end it wurth everythin haha just cant wait to have my own smoke and never pay for it again .

Cheese by Seedsman is a monster. May be we have a new Sugar on our hands
420-magazine-mobile1277026982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile996639462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2030227933.jpg

Dropped the light down two inches today for the last few hours of their cycle. Will check and make sure first thing when lights come on again tonight to make sure all a praying to their light god. Topped the last two. On the one LCOG I took off everything except the next node down. Let's see what happens. My theory is it will increase the size of the main structure but we will see.
420-magazine-mobile1106346576.jpg

I forgot all about that, looking at them now you sure wouldn't know it. These guys are coming along nice So. Growth burst for sure. .

Boom still growing like crazy. Drinking their pots dry twice a day now. Need them to hold off until Saturday. I don't have enough time until then.
This time I have some 2 gal pots I'm going to transplant to. I really noticed a slump in growth last time going from the 4 inch pots to the 5 gal pots. Maybe this will help establish a better sized root ball for the 5 gal. Gonna also do fabric 5 gals this time. We will see if there is a diff.
420-magazine-mobile1703537492.jpg

Cheese
420-magazine-mobile209885841.jpg

Russian doll
420-magazine-mobile1220046008.jpg

Aphrodite 1 and 2
420-magazine-mobile1760118850.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1067529670.jpg

Amnesia OG
420-magazine-mobile895560920.jpg

Blueberry
420-magazine-mobile718948778.jpg

LCOG mutant pheno
420-magazine-mobile133577897.jpg

Great genetics & beautiful ladies :thumb: How have you set up that wire fencing for the run off ? Looks like something i NEED to do very soon.

It is a build a storage stand from Walmart. Cost about 20.00. Comes with 12 wire squares. I have some on top of the trays in the flower room as well. Works great. Water drips on through I vac it up 45 min later.

So bare with me I'm really stoned right now.
Working Theory for this Grow
I topped this round at the node on each plant that left me 3 good pairs of lower nodes. This gave me a nice even canopy of 8 nodes. I'll train these nodes lightly until I pot up on Saturday to 2 gallon pots. Once all the 8 have three good sets of nodes I will microtopp. That will give me 16 nodes moving forward if I do the math right but at this point I could probably use a fact check. Anyways
16 nodes moving into the 5 gal smartpots. Gonna do some in the plant wrestler .-♀️ nappie style. I like a little experiment. Then probably microtopp the middle four givin me 20 total mains as a canopy. Of course given that I can successfully manipulate them that way.
Will defol the under carriage after each up pot once the roots have established. Lollipop 10 and 18 days into flip. Start to remove higher fan leaves once the buds begin to form up.
Thoughts guys and ladies?

So bare with me I'm really stoned right now.
Working Theory for this Grow
I topped this round at the node on each plant that left me 3 good pairs of lower nodes. This gave me a nice even canopy of 8 nodes. I'll train these nodes lightly until I pot up on Saturday to 2 gallon pots. Once all the 8 have three good sets of nodes I will microtopp. That will give me 16 nodes moving forward if I do the math right but at this point I could probably use a fact check. Anyways
16 nodes moving into the 5 gal smartpots. Gonna do some in the plant wrestler .-♀️ nappie style. I like a little experiment. Then probably microtopp the middle four givin me 20 total mains as a canopy. Of course given that I can successfully manipulate them that way.
Will defol the under carriage after each up pot once the roots have established. Lollipop 10 and 18 days into flip. Start to remove higher fan leaves once the buds begin to form up.
Thoughts guys and ladies?

It sounds like a great plan. The fabric pots & size adjustments are your advantages now. ..

Back
Top Bottom