The Bloom Bloom Room

They were all looking healthy and happy when I opened the door so
420-magazine-mobile1508196401.jpg

Yeah I chopped off their heads. The bigger ones I removed the bottom set of nodes as well. Once the new tops get a half inch long anything that hasn't caught up is getting the chop too. One thing I don't want on this Grow is wasted energy.
420-magazine-mobile52423955.jpg

Gave them a new arrangement. Put the smallest ones in the middle. See if they catch up. 2 were too small to top yet. One LCOG and one Russian doll of course.
420-magazine-mobile1483475135.jpg

They were all looking healthy and happy when I opened the door so
420-magazine-mobile1508196401.jpg

Yeah I chopped off their heads. The bigger ones I removed the bottom set of nodes as well. Once the new tops get a half inch long anything that hasn't caught up is getting the chop too. One thing I don't want on this Grow is wasted energy.
420-magazine-mobile52423955.jpg

Gave them a new arrangement. Put the smallest ones in the middle. See if they catch up. 2 were too small to top yet. One LCOG and one Russian doll of course.
420-magazine-mobile1483475135.jpg
That bottom middle one......wheeeeeew
Shes the queen for sure!!

Looking killer!! And you have my favorite little babushka a nice close up first thing!
That's a good start to the weekend

I have a doll in flower right now and she is my fav now. Huge dense colas. She is 54 inch from the pot gas the awesomest bazooka joe grape gum smell and is covered in trichs. I did a flower vid this morning as well. Will post later on my other journal. Man it takes a long ass time to upload a vid.

Back
Top Bottom