The Bloom Bloom Room

Welcome pickslee.
Thanx suntana I will clone her the biggest Russian doll and whatever seed does the best through veg. Will do a clone run the Grow after this. LCOG will def be in there as well.

Although I do want to grow something spectacular like grape lime Ricky or Querkle or Grape Stomper. Something just truly fire.

You'll surprise yourself with your very own fire sooner than you think my friend.

She has a fav plant. The little runty Russian doll. She goes in there a sprays it and sings to it. She is enjoying the growing as much as me now. She just didn't like it in the house. Then when we got outside built the plants were bigger and she really had nothing to do with them at that point. But when it came to the new grow. She was in there checking to see if they popped and sending me pics. She is gonna love it when we get into the training. She even did some research and wants to try her own method. Gotta love weed. Takes a great marriage and makes stronger again.

You could name the plants after her, give her own plant to raise, get a t-shirt "best 420 wife", bake her a 420 cake, take her on a 420 vacay... I got all day...lol:love:

We do need some Grow shirts. I'm gonna have some made. Great idea G2HM. We vacay enough and I can't leave the girls. Also got these two new restaurants to try and help get off the ground. I will say that the regs in the US are crazy. Environment impact research for a building in a parking lot are you kidding me.

My girlfriend was the same way at first. She didn't want me growing it in the house and she didn't really know much about growing it . I was bitched at for having the tent in the room and the nutrients bottles all in one convenient location .

She started to get involved more like updating me with temp and humidity, pics of the girls while im at work . I showed her this app and we looked through different journals together. We ended up looking at vexs journal where he's fluxing , she was all about trying that . She wants me to give her an experimental plant , that we can grow side by side -see whos is better-a competition!

Growing can bring people together. It's a lot fun cause you grow with your own personal touch .

Newbies are all coming along nicely. Some are gonna be ready for the first top soon.
420-magazine-mobile1876051795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile755375056.jpg

Back
Top Bottom