The Bloom Bloom Room

My girlfriend was the same way at first. She didn't want me growing it in the house and she didn't really know much about growing it . I was bitched at for having the tent in the room and the nutrients bottles all in one convenient location .

She started to get involved more like updating me with temp and humidity, pics of the girls while im at work . I showed her this app and we looked through different journals together. We ended up looking at vexs journal where he's fluxing , she was all about trying that . She wants me to give her an experimental plant , that we can grow side by side -see whos is better-a competition!

Growing can bring people together. It's a lot fun cause you grow with your own personal touch .

Tell her the family that grows together stays together. ❤️

Start them young, my Grandpa owned a commercial greenhouse and when i was young i could spend all day with him playing in dirt.
420-magazine-mobile645151628.jpg

She's starting off with the roses lol
And by helping, I mean supervising me haha

It is a start and the rides look great.
Thanks!
I know nothing about them lol

I've just been feeding and pruning how I think would be good. Haha
I basically want a rose wall in the window. Been working on it for 2 years now.
I want to say this is the 3rd bloom, the incoming one is going to be epic!!
Lol its a start
She just yells at me. Haha

Now we are banking along. Last night
420-magazine-mobile1877604024.jpg

Then this morning
420-magazine-mobile748599152.jpg
grew out a full set of leaves. Nodes are all coming along nicely.
420-magazine-mobile230131581.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1938863422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1849321243.jpg
420-magazine-mobile25157821.jpg
last pic is what I'm calling the mutant pheno of LCOG. Has two of the extra finger leaves already.
Everybody except the little two are gonna have a toppless party tonight. Me and 8 toppless girls in a confined space. Gonna be a great night. .

Back
Top Bottom