The Chronicles of Mother Forcade & the Sour Flo's

will do my friend just gotta figure out my tying strategy that SOB is hot lit her up for a test run and woohoo dude almost burnt my finger so i'm gonna try and tie all the ladies down enough to leave a 14" space btwn them and the light for the most part its just larry thats gonna be the one to worry bout but idk it has only been a week flower so maybe the other girls will pick up

will do my friend just gotta figure out my tying strategy that SOB is hot lit her up for a test run and woohoo dude almost burnt my finger so i'm gonna try and tie all the ladies down enough to leave a 14" space btwn them and the light for the most part its just larry thats gonna be the one to worry bout but idk it has only been a week flower so maybe the other girls will pick up

I imagine you'll see some tremendous new growth in the next week or so!

Yeehaw it's time to see some big budz growin my HPS is fully installed and running and my temps have capped off at 77F which is great(i was worried bout my ventilation with an hps:cool:) but without further adue here's some Pics:cheer:oh and sorry for lack of detail way to cramped in there to get really personal
close up of larry and bonsai(before hps plugged in)
Grow_Op_198.jpg

full group(cant see GMS mom well shes in the hard to photo corner)
Grow_Op_197.jpg

I was smokin a bowl under the canopy when i got this one haha
Grow_Op_190.jpg

HPS on shot
Grow_Op_189.jpg

HPS and cooling fan
Grow_Op_191.jpg

mother and bigger veg station
Grow_Op_193.jpg

seedlings and clones and ballast
Grow_Op_192.jpg

and there you go guys i'm gonna go eat dinna:slide::grinjoint:

Yeehaw it's time to see some big budz growin my HPS is fully installed and running and my temps have capped off at 77F which is great(i was worried bout my ventilation with an hps:cool:) but without further adue here's some Pics:cheer:oh and sorry for lack of detail way to cramped in there to get really personal
close up of larry and bonsai(before hps plugged in)

Congratulations CO for gettin that light up and running so fast. Your in for some amazing growth.. I also wonder where your gonna fit all that new buddage that is comin? I can see why you'll have to do some organizing in there! Well get the string out and the thumb tacks and start pullin'm down!:bravo:

indeed sir and thank you larry has three nylon ropes attached to her and the bonsai got pulled out more i spoke to soon though the temps might be an issue idk yet we will see when i get home but this morning after three hours it was sittin at 83F so hopefully it doesn't get above 85 if it doesn't then dry ice will do the trick if it does the hps won't be on all day probly on three off 5 on four innovation will be key

think about getting Potassium Silicate to help with the added heat. it will help bring the stress level down on the plants if it gets to hot. A.N makes one called Barricade. There are cheaper ones then that though.

Wow great suggestion Butcher, I didn't realize there were supplements to help with heat...I have been worried about August heat a bit...day heat is bad but with the low humidity the nights with the swamp cooler running will hit 55 in my apartment....be worse than winter...:grinjoint: I am gonna run into my worse heat issues this month because the landlord doesn't get the swamp cooler even able to circulate air until May....:smokin:

Would adding a bit of extra vermiculite or sand and upping your potassium during bloom do the same thing maybe? (limited budget)

Hey there CO, I been lurking watching your great new setup...I been looking at getting one of those lights from that vendor. All in good time. :grinjoint:

:peace: brother.

That 400 will kick them up a notch for sure. You may want to start thinking about how you are going to cool it down for our warm weather getting ready to hit. The summer was brutal on my ladies last year, just couldn't get a handle on the heat... I am ready for it this year though... looking good CO.... Nice job...

This is a nice grow you got goin CO DUDE!! I'm subscribed to this one.
Hey thanks jacob glad to have you along:smokin:
That 400 will kick them up a notch for sure. You may want to start thinking about how you are going to cool it down for our warm weather getting ready to hit. The summer was brutal on my ladies last year, just couldn't get a handle on the heat... I am ready for it this year though... looking good CO.... Nice job...

Fo sho Irie i hear that it was bad today got up to 95 when i was gone my ladies however did not look at all stressed thank god they were just dry so quick water and turn the hps off for now the temps immediately dropped back to 74.9 within like 30 min... its gonna be rough but i think i might purchase a small air purifier/cooler.. damned heat waves haha thanks for droppin by though my man:grinjoint:

A lil present from an island brada
Grow_Op_199.jpg

Grow_Op_200.jpg

thanks buddy that thing is sweet(you know who you are haha:bravo:)

Back
Top Bottom