The Chronicles of Mother Forcade & the Sour Flo's

Looks like they may outgrow the closet with three months of veg, props man, that's quite a long veg time! Nice measuring too! Remember, smoke twice, measure once...or was it measure twice and smoke once? No...wait...MEASURE ONCE AND CUT TWICE!!! Hmmm...that still doesn't sound right, maybe I need to medicate more?

Oh yeah, and +rep for at least trying to measure while medicated...you're lucky to have that kind of motivation :thumb: lol

Looks like they may outgrow the closet with three months of veg, props man, that's quite a long veg time! Nice measuring too! Remember, smoke twice, measure once...or was it measure twice and smoke once? No...wait...MEASURE ONCE AND CUT TWICE!!! Hmmm...that still doesn't sound right, maybe I need to medicate more?

Oh yeah, and +rep for at least trying to measure while medicated...you're lucky to have that kind of motivation :thumb: lol

Dude i think its measure twice then get stoned and forget to cut haha:yahoo: and thank you my measurements are actually perfect to which is rediculous i straight up couldn't believe it fits the way it does:thumb: the cab is now 100% light sealed :grinjoint:

This bud's for you Lil N haha my green mountain sativa or G.M.S cabinet plant first buds i've ever seen of it:grinjoint:
mini cola top
Grow_Op_187.jpg

Mini cola midlle/bottom
Grow_Op_188.jpg

:cheer:she's at 6 weeks such a sativa haha

You got some crazy tying to do or something....:grinjoint: Looks like fun.

Nice cabinet work, you gonna mylar it?

You get all those little crawly bastards yet?

Wishing you well mountain brother....:peace:

You got some crazy tying to do or something....:grinjoint: Looks like fun.

Nice cabinet work, you gonna mylar it?

You get all those little crawly bastards yet?

Wishing you well mountain brother....:peace:

yessir i will mylar it just as soon as i can scrounge up $20 bucks:smokin: and thank you i worked hard for the money that i used on it(shovelin snow:yahoo:) i know i really hope she doesn't get anymore vertical to her haha:grinjoint:thankfully the bastards died knock on wood no presence for 14days now i have not seen one alive and i have been using neem oil:bravo:talk to you soon my brotha:peace:

Hurray my 400watt hps is ordered and shipping I'm so excited the one i got is one hell of a deal $146 after shipping:thumb:got it from HTG supply check em out had a link but lil N informed me of the no link policy to outside non-sponsors(thanks buddy) so their website is their name haha:peacetwo:everybody:grinjoint:

I know man i spent 125 a piece on my cfl's after shipping haha i couldn't believe it and there's a 2 year ballast warranty and a one year bulb warranty!

Way to go Buddy....ya stoled it.:ganjamon:

exactly haha i took some inspiration from your tent and made it work i will be bending and supporting all the tops my friend
Good job my friend!

Hurray my 400watt hps is ordered and shipping I'm so excited the one i got is one hell of a deal $146 after shipping:thumb:got it from HTG supply check em out had a link but lil N informed me of the no link policy to outside non-sponsors(thanks buddy) so their website is their name haha:peacetwo:everybody:grinjoint:

Amazing deal CO! I was just browsing the other day and like OMM said, you stole it!

Fo sho man i was stoked to find it definitely a steal nothin fancy but it fits the budget and will provide the power i need for big juicy budz

I think ya gotta have at least a 400w hid if ya want to get the best out of a plant. Maybe 250w is enough in a small tent like mine. I think that CFLs are just fine, if you have enough of them , and are able to surround your plants with them, you know what I mean?

fo sho dude i'm usin my 2 125watt cfl's along with the 400 to so should be more than sufficient;) i would like to do an experiment using all t5's covering my walls so like 1 5' by 5' structure of t5's so probly like 8-10 on one wall then two on the side walls that would be 3'wide by 5' tall so like another 6 in each of those for a total of 12 and then another t5 stucture overhead with another 6 so that would be a total of 26-28 t5's and just do a full growth cycle using both growth and bloom bulbs evenly dispersed the whole time, when i get a spot and money to do this i will i think this would be even more interesting if i used an auto-flowering strain. Just an idea for the future haha this g-13 has me ramblin

fo sho dude i'm usin my 2 125watt cfl's along with the 400 to so should be more than sufficient;) i would like to do an experiment using all t5's covering my walls so like 1 5' by 5' structure of t5's so probly like 8-10 on one wall then two on the side walls that would be 3'wide by 5' tall so like another 6 in each of those for a total of 12 and then another t5 stucture overhead with another 6 so that would be a total of 26-28 t5's and just do a full growth cycle using both growth and bloom bulbs evenly dispersed the whole time, when i get a spot and money to do this i will i think this would be even more interesting if i used an auto-flowering strain. Just an idea for the future haha this g-13 has me ramblin

Sounds like a great plan! If you and your girlfriend were to stick your heads in there though, you two would come out looking like this..:Rasta: :Rasta: after being fried alive! LOL

COmmjDude I want to see it when its finished:grinjoint:
We must be smoking the same stuff.;)
I've played around with that same thought. t5's everywhere. What a grow room!:thumb:

Sounds like a great plan! If you and your girlfriend were to stick your heads in there though, you two would come out looking like this..:Rasta: :Rasta: after being fried alive! LOL
Haha get my tan on in the grow room :surf:can you imagine the jungle that would create!
COmmjDude I want to see it when its finished:grinjoint:
We must be smoking the same stuff.;)
I've played around with that same thought. t5's everywhere. What a grow room!:thumb:
Must be man haha as soon as i get the money i'm gonna do it:thumb: i love flurobudz so crystaly and tasteful :grinjoint: if you do it first then maybe we can compare afta i set up plus then i could snake a couple OMM DIY tricks in the process haha:smokin:but agreed it would be a hell of a growroom and you'd never have to worry about lights burnin plants:thumb:

Just got the HPS and it's pretty sweet for the price nice 4 sided batwing reflector really nice agromax bulb(didn't know i was gettin that;)) and the ballast is compact and really well built with an openfaced design that keeps it runnin cool i'll post pics after instalation tmmrw

Back
Top Bottom