The Chronicles of Mother Forcade & the Sour Flo's

COmmjDude, I truly love this journal with Butcher, Woodsman, OldMedMan, Afgooey, MountainHigh, it is like Vegas in the 60's featuring The Rat Pack.
You have all the Great Members who make 420Mag the Best Family on the Web!

We should hold our own Cannabis Cup complete with Butcher as a judge and strain hunter, Be Irie, Pit, SouthernWeed, Soniq, The Weed, BayAreaStoner, Drojo, OGD and the rest of membership we will have our own little Amsterdam.

Haha i know man there are a lot of greats that follow my journal and it's awesome to have em all along;) And thank you man i'm glad you like it now we have a lil hospitality to add to the mix maybe you could be the coffee shop/dispensary owner in our own little cannabis eutopia

New update budz a formin way to medicated to label all but first pic is gms mama and the rest are various sour flo:cheer:
Grow_Op_202.jpg

Grow_Op_203.jpg

Grow_Op_204.jpg

Grow_Op_205.jpg

Grow_Op_207.jpg

Grow_Op_208.jpg

Lil bit softcore but they're just pre-teens you freakin pervs haha:grinjoint:

chillin. the lights just turned on . i'm about to go work on the garden. Got some new picts coming out tomarrow. the Sog is about a week or so til harvest. And these damn soil girls are just laggin..Grrrr, you know how that goes...I need to head my own advice and be PATIEJNT :rofl: Hows the garden running? How the temp issue?

Good to hear dude the grow is runnin pretty good could be better but that pottasium silicate is helpin and i def know how that goes with soil girls add a week to normal time if you're lucky but the temps are still runnin high my man sittin at 93 to 95 in the afternoon no bummer reactions though which is good and the mites are still in recession also, after the momma flowers out i decided to shelf the GMS, cabinet girl is just starting to show red hairs at 9 week looks like i'm in for a longer ride then you were with rainbow have fun with your ladies brotha and can't wait for the pics i'm out for the night

CO can I be the official taste tester? I know Mountain and OMM probably applied for the job already, but you know that they will smoke wayyyy to much. I promise to taste and enjoy all of Butchers strains equally! If I give you any problems just call your head of security Wingman. :Rasta:

CO can I be the official taste tester? I know Mountain and OMM probably applied for the job already, but you know that they will smoke wayyyy to much. I promise to taste and enjoy all of Butchers strains equally! If I give you any problems just call your head of security Wingman. :Rasta:

Haven't applied yet, but I am now.:cheer:
The new Avatar is a trip!:bravo:

Haha we'll all be tasters but woods i guess since you applied first you can be the "official" taster and with butchs help idk that we would need to worry bout the end of nug but then again we could all probly blow through a lb if we wanted to haha
Haven't applied yet, but I am now.:cheer:
The new Avatar is a trip!:bravo:
Hey thanks OMM that's eek-a mouse my favorite reggae artist:grinjoint:and looks like woodsy got the job that just means we have less work to do :smokin:haha

High guys. Like your journal COmmj!! got some sillys in here. I was wondering were they went. I'll pull up a chair under the tree too!:popcorn:
Hey there jason lee or should i call you azreal or possibly earl haha glad to have you here man we all love a good laugh and it's always nice to share it with other's
its better to have more then one opinion, right? SO trust me If and when Ican give ta job for taste testing it would gladly and proudly be ya'll.

absolutely butch we are all here when the time comes to sample and spread your beautiful strains;) I personally can't wait for that day it will be glorious:cool:any of those new pics up?

Back
Top Bottom