The Comprehensive

That's wild! Two years ago we had a bunch of them hatch on the corner of our home like that. They started to make their way in and we would have thousands of them on our ceilings for about a ten day stretch. I was constantly trying to round them up but eventually got out the shop vac.

:yummy: Have a sticky weekend everybody! :yummy:

100_09112.JPG

100_09053.JPG

100_09094.JPG

Pictured above is my most recent Mother plant chopped and cleaned this morning. Her buds are rock solid dense and very very sticky. Once she's dried she'll easily fill up three half gallon jars.

The thrips wreaked some havoc on her inner canopy and she looks like she had a potash shortage here towards the end. She still had solid health despite those issues and produced a nice yield for one 30"x30" plant.

:grinjoint::cool::smokin:;):Rasta::ganjamon::bongrip::bong::roorrip::smokin::rollit:

even Bandit is smiling:cheer:

Love the bandit! Actually one of the cable channels has been running these recently. The stuff is Classic!

There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins.
Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

:rofl:

SF

I like "there's no way, no WAY that you came from my loins. [a brief pause] Soon as I get home I'm going to slap your mama."

That shit CRACKS me up!

Dammit...when I read the post last night there was a quote box but nothing was in it. That's embarrassing. Sorry boys!

Not embarrassing. Just goes to show that the three of us all picked the same best line of the movie. How's that for coincidence, or can we pick-em???

A beautiful video and audio quotes compilation from the best lawman to ever walk the planet. Enjoy!

Jackie Gleason, rest his soul....That was hysterical video clips...Thanks for sharing OB!! When he "tackles" that semi in his police car, that had me rolling on the floor. Damn thing looked like a pinball machine, being tossed around.

SF

Great grow journal orangeblood, hows that Co2 boost bucket working out? I'm interested in maybe getting 1 myself. In your opinion do you think the Co2 boost is more cost efficient that the HydroGEN PRO Water-Cooled CO2 Generator?

Not embarrassing. Just goes to show that the three of us all picked the same best line of the movie. How's that for coincidence, or can we pick-em???

LMAO! It's the stoner in us Brother! It's the same thing that helps us to find each other in large nonsmoking crowds when we have not previously met! It's a freaky thing that just makes me laugh and want to fire up another!

Great grow journal orangeblood, hows that Co2 boost bucket working out? I'm interested in maybe getting 1 myself. In your opinion do you think the Co2 boost is more cost efficient that the HydroGEN PRO Water-Cooled CO2 Generator?

Glad to have you here Kief Man!:welcome:

The CO2 Boost definately works and has added more biomass to my buds and plants. Probably about a 15-20% increase. It seems to last a full two months so I'm looking at $110 every grow if I want CO2.
If I did go with a generator it would definatley be the small MINIGEN water cooled unit for room 10x10 and smaller. Brand new retail the unit would cost me about $350. Since I already have a natural gas line in the grow room I would not need to use propane bottles. On top of that I would have to buy a chiller to run outside of my room so it would cool both the generator and my Ice Box cooler. The chiller would cost me about $300 + operating cost. So the generator system start up cost is way more but would be worth it after about two years of nonstop growing.
With all that being said dont think for one minute I'm not planning a move to a generator. I just hve big issues with paying full retail for hi end gear so I'll look for deals and eventually get the system together for hopefuly about half the retail cost.I just have to wait it out :Rasta:

LMAO! It's the stoner in us Brother! It's the same thing that helps us to find each other in large nonsmoking crowds when we have not previously met! It's a freaky thing that just makes me laugh and want to fire up another!

Twist my arm bro!! I'm down!!

P.S. what strain did you say that was again??:popcorn:

Twist my arm bro!! I'm down!!

P.S. what strain did you say that was again??:popcorn:

:Rasta: The strain I'm growing is feminzed White Widow from GreenHouse Seeds. The original plant from seed was harvested early '09 and I've been taking clones from clones ever since. I think I'm around the seventh or eighth generation now and they seem to be getting better with every generation:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom