The Comprehensive

I'm still feelin' the pain Bro!
Spring ball is here so there's new hope and optimism but it hurts losing a title.
We'll be back lookin' to wreak some havoc with the Sophmore QB and better D so hopefully we can slug it out again in Glendale come January!

BTW- It's 11:31 and OU still sucks!

I was there.....had a great time! Told my wife I felt sorry for your freshman qb when he was getting no love from our defense. She said "I don't feel sorry for him, I hope we knock him out too!" I was appalled (our son was a college quarterback). Later in the fourth quarter (after a VERY conservative third quarter) when your boy was leading the horns up and down the field, she said "are you feeling sorry for him now?" I had dangerous levels of Maker's Mark in my system and I was like "HELL NO, I hope we knock him out too....lol" Anyhow, we are in Spring ball too and I can't wait till 17 April for the A-day game. The good news is I know who is going to win, right? Sorry to clutter up your thread with football stuff. I hate orange.....not orange blood (or burnt orange...but Tennessee and Auburn orange). (g)

No problem Brother!
I was in Pasadena too my man! Made the roadie so I could bring plenty of herb and we stayed in Palm Springs. We got to the game around noon and sat out on the golf course rollin' doobies and sippin' margaritas!
Small world!

The Gilbert kid has the makings of an assassin! Watch Out!

You mean that OTHER UT with the ugliest shade of orange! Auburn can suck ass too. Gene Chizik bailed on us to go to Iowa State and left our D hangin'. We lost to K State and those dirty stinkin' Aggies because of that sorry piece of....................................!

We certainly got somethin' in common. I love Bevo..he is totally a badass! You got to love a longhorn, they are just massive. Wish we had an elephant running up and down the sideline, but probably not good for the turf. We were at the stadium before lunch and didn't get back to the hotel until 2:30 am...I was frigging worn slap out. The weather was awfully nice though, wasn't it? I am not making rez for Glendale yet, but will be keeping my options open....he-he. Got a long, hard road to travel in the SEC and we lost a ton of talent.

:headbanger:Man, you've got me wanting to go stick somebody now!

Just so we dont get anybody wondering WTF are these cat's going on about I'll pm or leave some ball talk later in your vistor message box!:peace:

WHOOOOOO!:headbanger:

One more football item. How would you like to root for a team named "The Rainbow Warriors" ? Well, they did change the football's name to just UH Warriors:ganjamon: All the rest of the teams at UH are still the Rainbows. Actually we just root for our BOWS:thumb:

One more football item. How would you like to root for a team named "The Rainbow Warriors" ? Well, they did change the football's name to just UH Warriors:ganjamon: All the rest of the teams at UH are still the Rainbows. Actually we just root for our BOWS:thumb:

LOL!
The worst was when UH had those white helmets with the rainbows on the side. Kinda hard to do that pregame ritual and intimidate the other sideline with pretty little rainbows in the mix!
I actually have alot of love for UH. We went out there a few years back for a series in baseball. We could'nt have had a more gracious host. Class act all the way! Much love goes out to the beautiful people of the Islands!:peace:

LOL!
The worst was when UH had those white helmets with the rainbows on the side. Kinda hard to do that pregame ritual and intimidate the other sideline with pretty little rainbows in the mix!
I actually have alot of love for UH. We went out there a few years back for a series in baseball. We could'nt have had a more gracious host. Class act all the way! Much love goes out to the beautiful people of the Islands!:peace:

No JokeIt wasn't too intimidating at all.:smokin: I just wish they get to where they were about 3 - 4 years ago. Either way we love em. :cheer:

hey orange,wanted to thank you personaly for nominating me and my bud for member of the month.actually all you deserve it.
hookem horns:peace:
Not a problem Brother! I dont know if I could have kept my cool with so many different ideas on how to fix my garden. I probably would have thrown my laptop out the window.
But you kept your cool and stayed focused. You chose a sound path from some of the more respected growers and it worked. That's what 420 mag is all about!

:welldone::bravo::ganjamon:

The Ganja Gods blessed my garden yesterday and sent this little volunteer to help tend to the crops when I'm not there!

000_02511.JPG

The Ganja Gods blessed my garden yesterday and sent this little volunteer to help tend to the crops when I'm not there!

000_02511.JPG

Nature is helping you for sure. A watch Lady Bug is a good thing, Bro.

This one is for Be Irie and the rest of the Rastas out there!:ganjamon:

000_0260.JPG

The pimp ride is my Spring/Summer Rasta Racer. It's a heavily modified "Irie" beach cruiser from Americas Bike Company.
It's been tricked out with a 36v 500watt electric motor in the front hub, Demolition "Rasta" sealed pedals, Redline cranks and sprokets, Cloud 9 sofa seat, and Revenge Industries "Pot Leaf" grips. She does about 30mph with me and a backpack full of nutes!
The lady next to the whip is my latest WW Mother showing off her natty dreads!

Happy Friday Everybody! Live Up! Live Strong!:ganjamon::peace::yummy::rollit:

Thanks guys! I was checking the forums and I dont see anything for 420 rides so I figured I would post it up here for fun. I can zero in on more of the Lion of Jah and Pot leaf graffics if anybody want to see them.

Anyways, picked up a new glass piece yesterday. It's a black & white Rasta with some of the cleanest pin stripes I've ever seen. It's made by a local artist who name has already slipped my mind.

000_0262.JPG

Back
Top Bottom