The Emerald City

Just got back from a walk with the houndz. It's still cool enough in the mid morning for a walk but it's gonna git warm out there today. Fed the outdoor Peyote Critical's yesterday. They're still pushing out flower, but they are really short. I'll prolly get round 1/8 - 1/4 when they're all finished up. They can't be more than 10"s high but more likely 5"s. They got fruit so they stay and get nutes. Pics not necessary.

Had a vape of the Northern Lights on my walk, perfect. Mild head buzz but still functional for work, nice relaxation through all my muscles.

Happy 420 Friday!!!!

I was wrong, it's not hot today, but it's Windy AF. Must be that coolish June Gloom from LA. Got some pictures of the Outdoor plants. Berry Bomb 1.2.1, Northern Lights 1.3.1, and the two Peyote Critical's from @InTheShed. Again, I'm sorry, and they're alive, doing well, and producing some buds!

Berry Bomb, she's been topped, her limbs are very rigid, I've been feeding her a couple times a week, but she gets sprinklers every day.

I had set a rock on this one to get her stretching into the sun, finally. She's cruisin now and almost at the top of the mesh screen.

The other shorty from my garden.

I was checkin out the Cherry Bomb Auto today, she's lookin triched out, so I went to the website. It says 75 days from seed, but she was late to flower so I was just thinking 2 months but she's at 2 months 4 days from first hairs. Website said Indoor Flowering 70-75 days from seed. Not sure when she popped, but I found a post where I said she was close to 40 days at first hairs, so subtract a week for Transition, so today would be the 72nd day of flower.

I think it's time, i was looking at the trichs and I'm seeing round 30% amber, after looking close i think she's done. Here's the pics from today, I'm gonna go harvest this wild girl!

Before Pics!

I sprayed the bugs and then stopped when they went into flower. Maybe the ants are eating it.

You are in the first clone generation I think, "1.3" I'm pretty sure with the exception of a couple here that were
'oops clones' they all came off the same plant. She was from seed. You are still in the first year though, Berry Bomb hatched way back in October/ November.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harvest Update 2.0 (2 hours later)

Most of the lowest ring of flowers cut, washed and hanging.

Well I wasn't lying about it...

A big branch, I was choppin the plant down, I'll dice her up tomorrow or later tonight.

I'm thinkin Hash for this plant, but the main cola is for smoke.

I think the leftovers will make a nice Hookah Pipe.

And more buds in the bucket!!

I've been sayin it the entire time, she was a wild one and it was all I could do to keep up with her. Honestly I gave up and said whatever, just grow and flower. I was close to tossing her out with the bath water (a couple of months ago...)

The Center Cut and It's all mine! I see New York New York!

Scale

More Scale.

Happy 420 Friday!!!!!!!!

Thanks Shed! Im pretty stoked on this one, a lot more than i expected! But i mean even standin front of her i was all DAMN!!!! Im not gettin a total weight on this one. I think im gonna make Hash this weekend. I chopped up the biggest branches and got the tops hangin. Gotta 1 Qt bag of larfy buds in the freezer. Id say bout 1/3 of the plant chopped up and the bigger stems picked out.

Nice to be able to do this, just chillin. First up, the hash pile.

The top bar has all the biggest tops. Ill get those tiddied up tomorrow. The rest is the rest of whats left. I’ll decide on how much of this plant is gonna be hash after it dries up some and cures.

I gotta buy more jars, my Auto Purp Amnesia keeps reminding me...

:woohoo:Wow! That Berry Bomb was a beast! Excellent looking colas. Congrats on the harvest, Age! :adore:

Needing more jars... #growerdreams

What kind of hash? Bubble?

Yeah Bubble Hash. I need to condense, it's funny, I didn't think I'd be harvesting as much as I have. o_O .

#whitelightning "I am standing here beside myself!"

:woohoo:Wow! That Berry Bomb was a beast! Excellent looking colas. Congrats on the harvest, Age! :adore:

For sure Beez, I saw it everyday and when I cut it down I was shocked at the density of the growth, like a thicket. I told you, that QB is the shiznit man! I bought it for $300, I think. QB - 5000K, the link for the build I did. Really easy, I ended up buying more channel to make it fit the tent better. I got it for vegging and the Autos seem to like it too. I'm lucky to work from home so I have time to float into the garden throughout the day, but mostly I water and leave'm be. And more than two leaves at a time, for sure!

Made some hash today. I decided to freeze bout half the fresh CBA Harvest. I made the bubble hash using 220, 120, 73, & 25 micron bags.

I found an article saying fresh harvest material will produce more and higher quality hash.

Some pics from the process.

Tools.

Bags

Ice bucket.

The 73 micron, is gonna be sweet. I had a bowl of cherry bomb and im couch bound!

Not much 120 micron.

The 25 micron bag is still draining.

Already got a new idea for the next run, im gonna make some Ultra Hash.

Woohoo all caught up. That Berry Bomb looks awesome man. I can’t wait for mine! That hash looks great, haven’t had the good hash for years.

:passitleft:

I've made the hash run a few times now and I'm still learning. This was by far the most I've made, but I have no clue how much material I used. If you want to make some let me know. The Berry Bomb is awesome, it's jarred up, but I still gotta get weight.

Well done, always wanted to make some bubble hash

Not to tough, you can get the machine or got modern old school with it. The choice is yours! Once you do it a few times it's pretty easy.

Nice trim up on the Kush auto and a nice looking plant. Harvest that one carefully and you really will have a hookah!

And probably draining still! Are you keeping the leftover material for anything? I always wondered what percentage of the trichome heads you leave behind with that method compared to QWET.

I haven't checked yet. Busy day. I don't keep the left overs. That goes out with the bath water! I've spent a good portion of my life holding on to stuff, I accept there is going to be waste. I know you use everything, if you wanna help make hash you can keep the left over buds...

:thumb:

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hash Update 2.0

A pipe, razor blade, lighter, quarter and Hash Ball. The Hash Ball easily fills the bowl and more!

Hi, with Hash as the main course...

Ooooh, Shiny!

Back
Top Bottom