The Emerald City

I don't see why 5000K would be so terrible for flowering if that's what's on hand. I flip at 6500K. It's not like the sun goes orange in September.
Hoping you're day will be as bright as the sky (your sky - not Shed's sky).
My sky has been brighter lately thanks for asking! Probably not as bright as Age's but I have given up complaining :).
it was Shed cooties
My clones come with the standard disclaimer: Guaranteed to have cooties. Shake shake spray!

Indoor plants look good. How's the outdoor girls looking? Hoping you're day will be as bright as the sky (your sky - not Shed's sky). :)

It's bright and it's hot and it's bright and it's hot hot hot!!!

I don't see why 5000K would be so terrible for flowering if that's what's on hand. I flip at 6500K. It's not like the sun goes orange in September.

My sky has been brighter lately thanks for asking! Probably not as bright as Age's but I have given up complaining :).

My clones come with the standard disclaimer: Guaranteed to have cooties. Shake shake spray!

Yes but due to axial tip we get more orange, amber, red, yellow in the spectrum. Yeah I remember you said that, I'm over cautious.

sometimes

Glad to hear the Candida has picked up a bit. Hope that continues. Other plants are looking top notch :D

I hope you’re feeling better, Age. I have trouble moving on sometimes too. Helps to just acknowledge that it happened and that its ok, normal even, to feel bad about it or to feel negative at times. I try not give myself a hard time about feeling bad. That helps. It passes :Namaste:

Glad to hear the Candida has picked up a bit. Hope that continues. Other plants are looking top notch :D

I hope you’re feeling better, Age. I have trouble moving on sometimes too. Helps to just acknowledge that it happened and that its ok, normal even, to feel bad about it or to feel negative at times. I try not give myself a hard time about feeling bad. That helps. It passes :Namaste:

Thanks Amy, I know what exactly what you mean. There's a bit more to it, but it's nice to hear that I'm on a similar path to the people around me. I appreciate your thoughts, thank you. :)

You know there was an earthquake in Sear Valley, CA yesterday, 6.6 magnitude & 200 miles away from where I am. I didn't feel it, but my friends and kids did. That's crazy isn't it? Been livin round these quakes for 40 years.

I bet J can tell a story or two bout those quakes...

You know how it goes I went to go get pictures and then I got high :thumb:

This one's from a couple of days ago, 24 hours after upcan.

The next two are basically the same, add rotay

SHOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Age - is that the Candida? I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest it may not be happy with the light. I say this becasue it is only the top leaves that are folding up and drooping a bit. That folding up thing can be an effort to reduce light intensity on the leaf surface - it reduces the surface area available to the light. Ive seen it happen on many plants on very very intense days outside, they’ll fold a little like this. Candida was a different story in that it didnt handle a fierce sun day at all - i had to cover it with light diffusing plastic.

It might not be that. I’m shooting from the hip a bit. But if that folding/drooping leaf thing is still happening after settling in to the big pot, I’d try diffusing the light if you can and just see if that makes a diff.
:Namaste:

Hey you two, thanks for the thoughts. I just got back from camping. Im shocked at how much all the plants drank. Berty Bomb chop this week and im shuttin down the flower tent. Purple Am next week.

Sorry no pic of the Trinity Kush. She started like a bat outta hell and then just froze up at flip. Finished out with 102 grams and HOLY SHIT...! Some stoney buds!!! Super creeper too, like 5 minutes later and you’re all, “wwwwuuuuuht...?”

Hey you two, thanks for the thoughts. I just got back from camping. Im shocked at how much all the plants drank. Berty Bomb chop this week and im shuttin down the flower tent. Purple Am next week.

Sorry no pic of the Trinity Kush. She started like a bat outta hell and then just froze up at flip. Finished out with 102 grams and HOLY SHIT...! Some stoney buds!!! Super creeper too, like 5 minutes later and you’re all, “wwwwuuuuuht...?”

I have started using autopots, about three weeks now, and I am blown away by how much my plants have been drinking. Really makes me think I was underwatering my precious crops.

I have started using autopots, about three weeks now, and I am blown away by how much my plants have been drinking. Really makes me think I was underwatering my precious crops.

I'm using coco and my girls get two drinks per day. The Auto pot would really make things easy for me. I may look into one in a while. I know I'm not under watering at twice per day, but I was out of town for 3 days. I put my two auto's that are in 5gln pots into a 14" catch. I fed and then later filled the 14" catches with water and left for three days. Both autos finished all the water and the pots were light too. Crazy! I don't know how much water it was but DAMN they drank a bunch!

I moved the Candida onto the pool table and will leave her under the fluorescent. I'll be the first to admit this plant has been a challenge, I'm gonna call it user error. It's too hot out for her so I've moved her onto the table. I dropped all the fancy crap and went straight to my Flora Nova Grow, 2tsp per gallon. The leaves on top are looking healthy. I gave her a good soak yesterday and today she looks, well, no worse than she did... :laughtwo:

She was ready for a drink when i got back, she's the only one who didn't get a rez with h20, I guess that means every 2.5 to 3 days she'll get some fert or h2o++.

A bit over priced but she'll be ok, just wish she'd been in the discount bin.

Here's some pics of the Berry Bomb from today. She's due tomorrow, but I'm thinkin "1 MORE WEEK!"

You know, now that you mention it I do have that Northern Lights and the Peyote Critical, lemme grab a couple quick snaps for you. Here check'em out! Can you see the tomato cage around the NL?

If you want see pictures of Purple Amnesia CLIKE HERE

Thanks for stoppin by, I gotta go drops some pics off. :ganjamon:

Yeah, what Shed said, on both comments!

Your outdoor girls are looking great! They've grown nicely since I last saw them. :high-five:

I thought id responded to you Amy. It goes beyond that, but im pickin up what youre puttin down. I appreciate your thoughts.

Get some cal-mag in that Candida! Nitrogen too. It needs something while it gets over being root bound.

The BeBo pistils are calling "chop me" and the trichomes are saying "give me just a little more time!"

I’ll giver her a booster in a couple days. Cal mag and some gasoline!!!!

I heard that Like the radio’s on!

Yeah, what Shed said, on both comments!

Your outdoor girls are looking great! They've grown nicely since I last saw them. :high-five:

Yeah, im surprised. I got back and was surprised how big she got. Also surprised, by the PC, lookin forward to some samples i can fridge cure...

:Namaste:

More pictures of the northern lights. Im gonna be doing some cloning soon, if i dont trim soon that bush is gonna clear the wall, nothing close to pistils showing on it either.

Thats a nice run isn’t it? Maybe I’ll do some irrigation when it cools down and plant a few in that section next outdoor season.

And the Peyote Critical from Shed!

Those are looking good man. Getting big! Very nice leaf structure on both the NL and the PC. Looking real healthy. Too bad you gotta take some of the height off to keep it under the fence. Always wanted to grow a tree.

I dropped two kush females out in the boonies a few weeks ago. Some supersoil in the bottom of the hole. Haven’t been back since. We have had some wet weather so they should be fine.

Looks like they are happy with the intense sun and heat. How often do you have to water them?
Thats a nice run isn’t it? Maybe I’ll do some irrigation when it cools down and plant a few in that section next outdoor season.
Yep, that spot should support a couple more plants at least! :thumb: Are you worried that NL will eventually choke out the PC?

Those are looking good man. Getting big! Very nice leaf structure on both the NL and the PC. Looking real healthy. Too bad you gotta take some of the height off to keep it under the fence. Always wanted to grow a tree.

I dropped two kush females out in the boonies a few weeks ago. Some supersoil in the bottom of the hole. Haven’t been back since. We have had some wet weather so they should be fine.

Hey Urb nice to hear from you! Are you growing or have a current journal?

I never thought I'd have a plant like the Northern Lights there! I'm not concerned with the mesh there, that's just to keep the dogs out. I was talking about her clearing the wall. I want a couple of clones so I've been thinking about that, but I want to get them before the pistils and stretch. She need time to recover so I'll prolly do some clipping later today.

Marijuana on it's own to fend for itself... You can do that?

Looks like they are happy with the intense sun and heat. How often do you have to water them?

Yep, that spot should support a couple more plants at least! :thumb: Are you worried that NL will eventually choke out the PC?

I got mushroom irrigators in that spot for the fucis, so they get heavy waterings supplemented with nutes from me, occasionally. So, 3 times a day for 4-5 minutes. Desert sand drains really well and I put a bag of Amended down before I planted it. Plus it's been nice up until this week. Highs not too far above 110 F, but now it's moving into late July. We've got clouds today so the humidity is up a bit. I'll put a hygrometer in the shade and see what it says when I do pics later.

I think the Berry Bomb outside is showing pistils and she's shaping up a lot like your CBD Lemon Potion Auto. She's not that far in yet, but I think you'll see what I'm talking about.

As for that spot, I'm sitting here thinking maybe one or two outdoors is good. I don't wanna stink up the hood you know? I've heard that outdo plants get pretty stinking. Whatchu think?

And I've learned nature will take its course. I'm gonna keep the PC in the light but I can't control what the roots do.

Outside is looking so far so good! I hope they're still good as the heat gets turned up :).

Some of my plants stink in veg and some don't, but they all stink in flower!

Hence my concern about next season. Although my neighbor on that side doesn't seem to care too much. He's on his roof, with his blue tarp, every time there's impending rain. I know he's seen different plants on occasion. I got a weird smile from his son in law a couple months back, I didn't take it the wrong way or anything but you know that look.

I know you grow pot... :D

I wish i could grow pot...:rolleyes:

I like to get high too! :)

All three in one smile.

So if scent is my concern then just one big ass plant!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom