The Freak Show Goes Blue

Freak Brothers

Hey guys it's been a while me an the misses had a crop ruined but we never stopped growing took some time to get confidence back for that we went back to basics with £1 bottle of npk 3.5

1000000908.jpg
1000000910.jpg
1000000909.jpg
the top pic is of flower tent but the diamond of the tent has to be the blueberry which is the massive one in the front of the tent. Right now she's above 25 inches and is still growing strong with loads of lovely spacious nodes and buds and even at this early stage she's starting to show the pigment in her buds. All this was achieved by buying root riot squares and going to poundland and buying their 3.5 food for a quid....its easy to use especially on hungry plants like the blueberry or Ak-47 but is also very forgiving if mistakes are made. We feed ours this every day but give biobizz grow once a week but when in flower we kept the 3.5 going for the first couple of weeks whilst giving it everything it needs for flowering. Every plant we feed like this and they doing awesome. :thumb: :ganjamon:

Sorry its been a while ,ruined harvest ,an some serious family shit

Hey guys it's been a while me an the misses had a crop ruined but we never stopped growing took some time to get confidence back for that we went back to basics with £1 bottle of npk 3.5

1000000908.jpg
1000000910.jpg
1000000909.jpg
the top pic is of flower tent but the diamond of the tent has to be the blueberry which is the massive one in the front of the tent. Right now she's above 25 inches and is still growing strong with loads of lovely spacious nodes and buds and even at this early stage she's starting to show the pigment in her buds. All this was achieved by buying root riot squares and going to poundland and buying their 3.5 food for a quid....its easy to use especially on hungry plants like the blueberry or Ak-47 but is also very forgiving if mistakes are made. We feed ours this every day but give biobizz grow once a week but when in flower we kept the 3.5 going for the first couple of weeks whilst giving it everything it needs for flowering. Every plant we feed like this and they doing awesome. :thumb: :ganjamon:
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:
Garden looks great.
Hope everything is going well now.
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Hope you don't mind if I sit in, I'm pretty quiet.
@MelvilleHobbes No sit I all u want mate ... thanks Bill284 and tokin.... hi carcass thanks for the belief mate we are starting to see results again... excellent result for poundland nutes... hi im freaks wife I struggle with organic nutes but the stuff from poundland is amazing. Can't recommend it enough for any UK grower beginner or pro

Hey @Trala don't u want to speak to the misses,,u r very similar natured,, :ganjamon: :rofl::rofl:

1000000908.jpg
1000000910.jpg
1000000909.jpg
Omg!

Hello Scottie!

Where the fuck have you been?!

@MelvilleHobbes No sit I all u want mate ... thanks Bill284 and tokin.... hi carcass thanks for the belief mate we are starting to see results again... excellent result for poundland nutes... hi im freaks wife I struggle with organic nutes but the stuff from poundland is amazing. Can't recommend it enough for any UK grower beginner or pro
Hello :)

Your man has sung your praises here 🌼

You trained him well ;)

You need to create a Freak Sisters account babe.

#girlpower

Hello :)

Your man has sung your praises here 🌼

You trained him well ;)

You need to create a Freak Sisters account babe.

#girlpower
Yeah well trained and if he's good he gets some treats. He's such a good boy lol 🐕

Can anyone remind ma dumb ass hubbs how he adds this journal to his profile signature,,and while your at it how to do the fukkin dishes lol

Here's a group shot of the flower tent from this morning
1000000945.jpg

This is the top of the blueberry and her shoulders and she's is looking SMOKIN HOT
1000000948.jpg
1000000955.jpg
this is what our gorilla glue is doing and they are both the exact same age but the shock is that it's the blueberry thats taking 1st prize. This last one is the purple #2 showing it only for its colour not for its size as I
1000000950.jpg
(the mrs) made a mistake in the veg stage.... can't remember what it was but it stalled it for a while... as u can see i made another fuck up the last 2 pictures are out of order.... men trying to drive... hes doing it again lol 😁🤪
1000000951.jpg

Back
Top Bottom