20230319_152715.jpg
20230319_152733.jpg

This 1.66gal is still stretching.

20230319_152747.jpg
20230319_152809.jpg

This one too.

20230319_152836.jpg
20230319_152849.jpg

The supercropped 10gal has fully recovered. I only ended up with 1 slightly underhung branch, so the 4 extra supercrops to twist the nodes worked quite well.

What’s up with the serrating? I’ve been seeing the same thing myself. I’ve been running at 1.2 VPD and lower for this flower and still saw it so I eased it a bit by bumping my Ppm to 55 for a couple days then brought it back down to 50.

I’m still getting considerable veg growth so I’m trying to keep her around 1.2 for another week or so before I let her rip. Leaves have started their fall colors letting me know it’s almost time to open the throttle, but I’m confused with the serrating.

What’s up with the serrating? I’ve been seeing the same thing myself. I’ve been running at 1.2 VPD and lower for this flower and still saw it so I eased it a bit by bumping my Ppm to 55 for a couple days then brought it back down to 50.

I’m still getting considerable veg growth so I’m trying to keep her around 1.2 for another week or so before I let her rip. Leaves have started their fall colors letting me know it’s almost time to open the throttle, but I’m confused with the serrating.
My 1.6gals stretched a bit to close to the light.

I lowered them a full milk crate.

Small rootball too close to the light syndrome.

We have some sad family stuff going on so my attention span isn't in the tent lately.

My 1.6gals stretched a bit to close to the light.

I lowered them a full milk crate.

Small rootball too close to the light syndrome.

We have some sad family stuff going on so my attention span isn't in the tent lately.

That explains why the bump on the ppms eased it, picked up the rootballs slack manually, not ideal but it is what it is.

Sorry to hear about the family stuff.. Life really likes to throw everything she has at you in bursts.. she can be a real ass sometimes. She’s had me strung up for the last year and decided to cap it off with the puppy getting into cannabis yesterday. Don’t even know where he got it nor how much, I keep everything put up and accounted for and it’s all still there. 6 month old puppy.. He was flying.. Had to pump his stomach and throw some activated charcoal at him. He just kicked the buzz this afternoon, is still kinda wobbly and tired but he’s already back to barking at and chasing squirrels.

Scared the kids. Last time they saw a dog that couldn’t stand or focus it meant our first dog was dying.

That explains why the bump on the ppms eased it, picked up the rootballs slack manually, not ideal but it is what it is.

Sorry to hear about the family stuff.. Life really likes to throw everything she has at you in bursts.. she can be a real ass sometimes. She’s had me strung up for the last year and decided to cap it off with the puppy getting into cannabis yesterday. Don’t even know where he got it nor how much, I keep everything put up and accounted for and it’s all still there. 6 month old puppy.. He was flying.. Had to pump his stomach and throw some activated charcoal at him. He just kicked the buzz this afternoon, is still kinda wobbly and tired but he’s already back to barking at and chasing squirrels.

Scared the kids. Last time they saw a dog that couldn’t stand or focus it meant our first dog was dying.
Oh man thats crappy😪. My buddy's dog has had it happen a few times. He sniffs out roaches.

@Azimuth, what did you do with your male? Are you going to harvest pollen for seeds, or cull it?
It's still kicking around. I haven't fully accepted its maleness but it is getting more structures that also look male. I'm used to waiting until after flip to sex so I don't have a lot of experience determining it this early, so I want to be sure I see what I think I see.

Oh man thats crappy😪. My buddy's dog has had it happen a few times. He sniffs out roaches.

I dealt with it with the last dog.. he sniffed out some chocolate chip cookie edibles behind 3 layers of plastic.. didn’t realize it until a day later.. he was high as shit for 3 days. Was done being interested in cannabis after that though

He was the same dog that as a puppy was able to eat through my Army uniform and get a pocketful of Motrin 800s while I was in Korea. Had to take him to a Korean veterinarian and have one of the KATUSAS (rich/connected Korean kids that did their mandatory service with us instead of their military) I worked with translate over the phone what happened.

Sure know how to pick a dog lol

I knew a guy in Florida used to get his cat high. Poor thing eventually went psycho. CL🍀

I used to think this was humorous when I was younger until someone put it to me: “think about the highest you’ve ever been, now imagine that happening but you not knowing why or how or even what the fuck was going on and you can’t say a word about it”. That would make me go crazy

I used to think this was humorous when I was younger until someone put it to me: “think about the highest you’ve ever been, now imagine that happening but you not knowing why or how or even what the fuck was going on and you can’t say a word about it”. That would make me go crazy
We were young and dumb, I’ll admit it back then I thought it was funny but now I’d kick someone’s ass. That’s cruelty to animals. CL🍀

It's still kicking around. I haven't fully accepted its maleness but it is getting more structures that also look male. I'm used to waiting until after flip to sex so I don't have a lot of experience determining it this early, so I want to be sure I see what I think I see.
If it is a male are you going to breed it?

If it is a male are you going to breed it?
Probably not. It's a high cbd, low thc plant and I'd rather have that than a more blended version. A high thc plant and a separate high cbd plant allow for mixing and matching combinations rather than being stuck with one particular ratio.

Probably not. It's a high cbd, low thc plant and I'd rather have that than a more blended version. A high thc plant and a separate high cbd plant allow for mixing and matching combinations rather than being stuck with one particular ratio.
👍That makes good sense.

What is your favorite/target ratio? I've grown CBD, and made CBD crosses, and still have a ton of CBD x C99 seeds, but I have never tried it. It seems everyone has their own favorite ratio. Or does it change throughout the day/week/month/year?

We were young and dumb, I’ll admit it back then I thought it was funny but now I’d kick someone’s ass. That’s cruelty to animals. CL🍀

Yup.. this is also from the same era where we thought trauma was cool and was the only way you could really learn something or really teach a kid. It horrifies me to think about some of the things we went through, and some of the things we did because “that’s how it’s done”, etc. I vividly remember being taught animals don’t feel anything, and knowing it was wrong but not arguing with it cuz I was a kid.

I use those feelings now, to break the cycles for my own kids so it’s not all bad.

Yup.. this is also from the same era where we thought trauma was cool and was the only way you could really learn something or really teach a kid. It horrifies me to think about some of the things we went through, and some of the things we did because “that’s how it’s done”, etc. I vividly remember being taught animals don’t feel anything, and knowing it was wrong but not arguing with it cuz I was a kid.

I use those feelings now, to break the cycles for my own kids so it’s not all bad.
My Old Man used to beat the 💩 out of me until I could fight back. I’m happy to say I never hit my kid. I finally broke a cycle that who knows how long it was. Children learn life skills n lessons just fine without violence. CL🍀

My Old Man used to beat the 💩 out of me until I could fight back. I’m happy to say I never hit my kid. I finally broke a cycle that who knows how long it was. Children learn life skills n lessons just fine without violence. CL🍀

Yep, that’s a big one.. I started off spanking my oldest in the name of “safety” but quickly realized how hypocritical it made me, and that I was just doing what I was used to versus thinking for myself and quickly stopped it. It made me sick every time and I felt like a weak ineffective sack of shit for letting a child get me to the point of assault regardless of the reason.

I’ll feel guilty about it until the day I die. He doesn’t remember it at all, and his younger brother never saw it nor has the younger one ever been hit but it doesn’t change the fact that I screwed up and did exactly what I hated as a kid. Great motivation though to be better at everything. Once it clicked that I was perpetuating cycles I stopped everything, I rarely even yell (unless I have to because they’re being too loud to hear me). I don’t even send my kids to school any more, that’s how many cycles I’m breaking.

My kids have more emotional intelligence than most adults. They’re more understanding, empathetic, and happier than most. They’re learning all of the same things we did except they’re in an environment of calm and respect without any of the weird societal pressures or zero tolerance crap. They’re thriving in ways I couldn’t have dreamt of. Basically anything I thought that I was going to do different when I was a kid, is how I’m raising them.

Back
Top Bottom