Yeah mr.Shed is stable like a rock here. But he has yet to become a grumpy old man (He is still open for new ideas).

I'm very glad to have him and you guys here.
“ I guess that's why he is 420 Magazine's Man of The Year.”

Haha totally got me thinking about that robin williams movie.... shed must secretly be him! Lol
Well no-one else is going to say it, so i will it’s called “Member of the Year”

Doesn’t change the fact that Shed is ‘the man’!
I wouldn't be here if it weren't for y'all.:green_heart:

The plants received a 4 gallon bio-dynamic compost tea 2 days ago, which they have already guzzled and now the pots are dry again. I cleaned up the bottom stems again and refreshed the pots with a nice thick layer of mulch. The leaf tips are showing some burning, so the MoonShot gets raised about 4 inches and the UV spectrum period was shortened from 4 hours to 2. I will give plain water for the next week. Tomorrow will start week 4.

LUN01125.JPG
LUN01119.JPG
LUN01120.JPG
LUN01121.JPG
LUN01122.JPG
LUN01123.JPG
LUN01124.JPG
LUN01126.JPG
LUN01127.JPG
LUN01128.JPG

Plants look great BTW :).

Thank you Shed. I'm going to be cutting out the terpinator for the time being though. I started noticing black tips on my Liberty Haze about a week after using it. It's also sticky like it has sugar in it. Black tips are either iron deficiency or PH issues. I don't need any crap to start popping off with these plants right now.

That's a nice pair of super models you got going there R! You feed them well and take good care of them. :)

:passitleft:

Thank you Crazy. I think I might be a professional now. :nerd-with-glasses:

:high-five:

I can't believe I watched the whole thing! Thanks Retrix :).

I love that video. His Veg room is unbelievably large.

Plants are looking green and healthy! And the video is just too much knowledge, thanks for sharing! Retrix!

Thank you Sara.

It's by now I would introduce something new to the grow... like new feeding system, new lights... bla bla bla... I never get satisfied. :nomo:

LOL I know right?

LUN01186.JPG

March 28, 2019

I placed a second order for BuildASoil Craft Blend last week. This time for the 12 lb bag. I think that anyone can see at this point that this is a winner. Next week starts week 5 of flower and these plants are still beautiful bright green with no deficiencies, or Cal/Mag issues.
I'm going to go back and grow every strain that I grew in the past again with this new found magic and see what happens.
But I'm getting ahead of myself.
I gave the plants a second helping of build-a-bloom and they thanked me by staying alive.
The Liberty Haze seems to have smaller buds than the Chemdawg but she started flowering a few days later too.
The UV spectrum is causing plenty of snow to show up even though we have more than a month left to go.
This is the best weed I have ever grown in my life.

:love:

Back
Top Bottom