LUN01190.JPG
LUN01191.JPG
LUN01192.JPG
LUN01193.JPG
LUN01194.JPG
LUN01195.JPG
LUN01196.JPG
LUN01197.JPG

It's by now I would introduce something new to the grow... like new feeding system, new lights... bla bla bla... I never get satisfied.-- CrazysWeed

Well I'll be damned.

I have been learning a lot about light spectrum and the use of UVA and UVB to enhance trichome production.
And with that, it is time to evolve. After Kim and Hazel get done doing their thing, I will upgrade the MoonShot with enhanced UV spectrum and two 1750K Vero 29's.
The UV, 1750K, and 3500K Vero's will all be on separate outlets. The MoonShot will then get it's own Kasa Smart power strip which will control a complex lighting schedule that will change throughout the grow cycle.
And unlike last time, I will consult with the moderators before posting this very detailed build, so all of my hard work doesn't get deleted again.
The diagram is shown below.

MoonShot 2.0.jpg

Man that is looking fantastic!! So stoked for you! Week 5 and some of those look like they are as thick as pop cans!

Thank you PJ. The buds are damn near the size of Kharma's and they aren't even half way done yet. LOL

Beautiful as always! :green_heart:

Thank you Sara :hug:

SOme beautiful photos in there RETRIX :bravo: especially in that first post. I like the colour tones in the background :)

That light looks like it has all the bases covered!

Thanks Amy, I'm still figuring out how to take good photos with my camera. It is challenging to take photos under that bright ass light. I have the aperture turned all the way down. Growmau5 recommended 3500K Vero's and they work great overall, but I feel like the plants need more reds in flower. And for UV light, right now I'm using two Exo Terra UVB 200 bulbs but they have to be replaced every 6 months at 20 buck each. No thanks. LOL So it's time for a more permanent solution.

I love light builds. And the garden is looking dank.

Thanks Derby. Hopefully I can pull this build off without getting into trouble with the Mods.

Oh and speaking of Dank @Derbybud , I went out for a few hours and when I came in, the whole house smells like a football team has been smoking ganja through an exhaust pipe. So I guess that means my carbon filter probably needs to be replaced LOL.

Good idea. There was a lot of your good work that got pulled last time, I can see why you want clarity before going through it again.

It may be a blessing because this upgrade is going to be a lot better than the old MoonShot.

The outside pre filter just throw in the wash machine. The carbon filter take outside on a sunny day and hose it down from the top to the bottom. Let it dry in the sun and if your home rotate it every hour so sun gets to all sides. Make sure it's good and dry before putting it back in service.

Wow I had no idea that you could just wash the carbon. However the challenge for me is getting some actual sun, or warmth for that matter. Hell by the time it gets warm here the plants will be finished!

Back
Top Bottom