The Happy New Year 2023 Thread

sending good karma and a happy new year to all the 420 fam.
what are you smoking in the new year with tonight ? i'm doing some home hash and gorilla glue.

everyone party happy and safely. don't mix the road with alcohol. :love:

I'm, along with the miss's are doing Skittlez this evening while watching college football. Take care @bluter and happy new year to you guys as well.

Happy New Year's to you both. Smoking? I gotta work tonight. I presently am in the midst of a "non-smoking" run. I haven't blazed regularly since April.

That's not to say I didn't bring a couple ounces with me and partake on the rare occasion. My tolerance is soooo low just a few rips sends me to the moon.

Happy New Year's to ALL the grow community present here. Wishing the best days ahead and the greenest smoke available for all to be had.

I'm, along with the miss's are doing Skittlez this evening while watching college football. Take care @bluter and happy new year to you guys as well.

that sounds great. i don't get college ball here with my tv options.

Happy New Year's to you both. Smoking? I gotta work tonight. I presently am in the midst of a "non-smoking" run. I haven't blazed regularly since April.

oh no .. what are you working at ?

That's not to say I didn't bring a couple ounces with me and partake on the rare occasion. My tolerance is soooo low just a few rips sends me to the moon.

that's a bit better.

Happy new year! Ate a gram (1000mg)of rso and smoking some fermented white widow.

it's called a start ..

I work for a hospital in an undisclosed state. That place never closes. I hope people keep their wits about them tonight.

always the best people. keep the blaze and the light. happy new year.

special new year's shout to @420 for keeping the faith and fam. :passitleft:

have some killer Afgoo bud and Leffe Blonde Ale to ring in the new year.

afgoo and leffe sound really cool to say in the same sentence. happy new year.

Buddha Tahoe OG for me tonight. Need that sativa leaning or I’ll be out like a light 😂 Happy New Years all!

Buddha Tahoe OG for me tonight. Need that sativa leaning or I’ll be out like a light 😂 Happy New Years all!
love me a good sativa. i don't care if i make it to midnight, i could use the sleep lol.
happy new year.

Have a great 2023 everyone!

Back
Top Bottom