The Making of Purple Knight! Starring GDP & Night Nurse

Re: The Making of Purple Knight! Starring GDP & Night Nurse

Lol, begone!!!

Im grabbing an 8th of GPD tomorrow with all of this Purple/Indica talk! :)

Anything with Bubba is going to relax you! .

I cant say ive ever tried bubba but i cant wait to see how these strains are. Im so excited!

.�� you need to video the next time you perform your exorcism shits just had me in stitches reading that ..

Lol, hows it going robbo? Hope all is well!

I'm in! Just grew out some GDP. for my spring grow (in my current journal) and am now working on a new Strain as well! GDP. x Blue Dragon! I call it "Grand Purple Dragon"

GaBoy's 2017 Outdoor Adventures

Hey alright! Welcome in GB! Ill have to check out your grow. Any tips for gdp? Love your cross ill def be there to see it. What is blue dragon? Sounds really interesting!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay smokey my friends!

I cant say ive ever tried bubba but i cant wait to see how these strains are. Im so excited!

Lol, hows it going robbo? Hope all is well!

Hey alright! Welcome in GB! Ill have to check out your grow. Any tips for gdp? Love your cross ill def be there to see it. What is blue dragon? Sounds really interesting!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay smokey my friends!

All is good on my side of the pond yourself bud, just mesmerised by my tent I can't stop staring into it lol

I grew mine in living soil. Started her in pots up to a 2 gallon smart pot and then put her in the ground. She did great with just some Aloe/ Coconut water solution and molasses I believe 2-3 times during flowering. I also planted Chamomile and basil with her as companion plants and good lord is she potent! Starts out pretty stretchy and male looking lol but that's so the main stem can support the massive bush she will become with some training. LOVE GDP. a favorite of mine to medicate with and very easy to grow.

Mmm, puffing on some GDP right now! Lovely strain!

420-magazine-mobile1366780472.jpg

I grew mine in living soil. Started her in pots up to a 2 gallon smart pot and then put her in the ground. She did great with just some Aloe/ Coconut water solution and molasses I believe 2-3 times during flowering. I also planted Chamomile and basil with her as companion plants and good lord is she potent! Starts out pretty stretchy and male looking lol but that's so the main stem can support the massive bush she will become with some training. LOVE GDP. a favorite of mine to medicate with and very easy to grow.

Your getting me excited GB! I cannot wait!! Ill make sure to grow out my females before i breed to see how well the smoke is before they get crossed. Ill make sure they are grown organically in loc for best results.

Mmm, puffing on some GDP right now! Lovely strain!

420-magazine-mobile1366780472.jpg

Hey, alright! I cant wait! That joint looks excellent! A lot of people seem to be praising both strains. If i get some females they will be keepers. Ill keep a mother of each if i end up with two females. That will let me back cross easily and i can backcross to my favorite of the two strains. I can probably sell clones of these strains to the dispensary. Im sure they would love to have it.

Gdp and night nurse are above coco. Pics to come! All plants in flower tent until i get a veg tent. Closet is shut down

Ah ha!!! Started without me over here LoL nevermind I am here now too, your favourite stalker :passitleft:

Lol hey pat! Welcome in man! I hope you enjoy the show from behind the shrubs with your binoculars. I see you over there! :passitleft:

I have Lebanese above ground too, just behind yours

I cant wait to see that one grow out. That is a very interesting strain. So many great strains!! Since your just harbesting pollen you could probably cross a few strains. Lebanese peyote sounds pretty great

Back
Top Bottom