The Making of Purple Knight! Starring GDP & Night Nurse

Looks like you are off and running BF. Looks great!

Cheers.

Hey thanks ditch! Welcome in!

I would say if you get a good looking male, and females, chose one cola to pollinate and let the rest be seed free. You also won't have to wait as long to start breeding! That's what I did but just a suggestion.

Hey i appreciate that! Ill consider that for sure! I guess the plan so far but it all depends on finances is to keep all 4 as mothers in a veg tent that i have to buy. Flower a clone of each in the organic flower tent to see the sex and characteristics while i have a 3rd breeding tent going with clones of my fav females (if more then one) and my one favorite male (if more then one) ill breed in my living room and have some grade AA prime GDP and NN seedless in the bedroom for taste testing. That will be cool because ill be able to refine the f2 and breed again in the living room while i have a sog in the bedroom.

Just measured and ill be able to just perfectly fit a 2x4 in my bedroom with the 4x4 plus another 2x4 in the living room for breeding and dewey sog.
20170628_210249.jpg
20170628_210245.jpg
20170628_210241.jpg
20170628_210238.jpg
20170628_210235.jpg

Are those clear cups? Shouldn't they be dark to protect the roots???

My Skunk #1 babies are growing nice...I Sooooooo hope one is a Male so u can play with genetics like you plan to

Fun fun fun....good luck again

Looking awesome bedroom . Finally found your journal, I'm using phone and it doesn't show sigs. Looking forward to your GDP project, always heard great things about that strain. Did ya get started on your light yet? Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend .

Hey buck! Thank you and Welcome in! I have a couple journals going if your interested.

Dewey Aeroponics - RADDWC this one im testing some seeds that i selfed. It will end up being in a recirc aero system.

Living Organic Coco - LOC here is my organic coco grow ill use the cob here

BF Afghan Coco/Growstones Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017 this one is a sponsored grow. Im using Mighty Grow Organics in a coco/perlite mix. Loving it so far!

Im sure it will turn out well but if not its ok because ill keep the female GDP and NN as mothers.

Hey! Just finished ordering the final stuff on amazon!. Very excited. My wife just picked up a bunch of 91% once the wires come in ill mount the cobs. Hopefully ill be done within the next two weeks. Hope you had an excellent holiday too! What was the occasion? I get next tuesday off for the 4th of july! Woo!

This is gonna be so great. Can't miss this

Hey thanks FN! Welcome in!! I cant wait either but im in it for the long haul. Ill probably go to f2 or f3 in this thread. Maybe ill put them on a seed auction site if they are good enough.

Gonna be epic for sure. .

Thanks pw i cant wait! Im really looking forward to your leb!

Are those clear cups? Shouldn't they be dark to protect the roots???

My Skunk #1 babies are growing nice...I Sooooooo hope one is a Male so u can play with genetics like you plan to

Fun fun fun....good luck again

Yes sir! Thank you! I ran out of the solo cups unfortunately. These girls will go into a container very soon. Thinking half a gallon for mothers in coco. Skunk is a great strain! A lot of crosses use skunk. Should be excellent!

Very impressive

Thanks tio! I hope it stays that way. I hope i get at least one female and at least one male! Fingers are crossed

For the love of GDP! I'm pulling up a chair! Excited to see what you do, good luck. :cheer:

Hey alright! Welcome in gz! Thank you!

Not that growing is a passion of luck (but rather skill, love, and time) but you get what I mean :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey man ill take all the good luck i can take thank you! Im gonna need it. Keep your fingers crossed for at least one female and at least one male. I hope this works out well!

I have the lebbies in a 3x3 and the dewey is in a 4x4. I put some water in the new tote a d it leaked so have to use more silicone. I drilled 2 holes in the bottom and inserted 2 dewey misters in from the bottom then siliconed inside and out. It still leaked so have to work on it this afternoon. Everything is ready to rock if it will hold water. .

Back
Top Bottom