BF Afghan Coco/Growstones Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

I see youre singing the praises too BF! People are gonna think we've been brainwashed or bribed! It's so true though, this stuff is simple to use. Works great too. Ive been handling the watering a bit different than you have. I wait until the very top of the soil just barely starts to dry out. I give each plant about half a quart of water. After a few minutes I get a tiny bit of runoff, maybe a tablespoon or two. I also give a light mist occasionally, especially on hot dry days. We've approached things differently and both gotten great results. Looks like I'll be ordering some too!

Yesss!! This is the best especially after everything i learned from last grow. This is much better then what i was doing previously! So much easier! I cant wait to give a smoke report.

Bloodguy im in a different medium then you. Please dont water the way i am watering or you will kill your plants. The way you currently water is correct for soil. Coco coir is soilless and considered hydroponics in some circles. Coco holds oxygen when wet and works best when moist. If you did this in soil your plants would probably expirence dampening off.

Here is some info on coco i quoted from ledrf, resident coco master.

"1. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated.
2. If you let coco dry out, you will get lower yields and most likely nutrient issues because when the coco dries out, it leaves dry spots, where the roots dry up and die. That causes issues.
3. When you water every day or twice a day or even three times a day, you are replacing all the oxygen the plant used up, thus letting it grow faster. You are also replacing any nutrients the plant used up with fresh nutrients. This is why I water every day with nutrients.
4. You get hydroponic results. Fast growth. Bigger yields."

Looking lovely Bedroom :passitleft: hope you having a great weekend bud, blessings to you

Hey! Mr Star!! Thank you very much, hope all is well! Wishing you and everyone a great weekend!

Stay smokey my friends!

20170625_223500.jpg
20170625_223454.jpg

Quick pics!

Gonna be a helluva grow show! .

Thanks pw! Im already impressed myself and they arent even a month old. Cant wait to see them get big and bushy!

Looking awesome and taking notes
Thinking of trying coco and mgo with my next grow
Probably in august. I'll probably be knocking on your door for advise
and tips
Muchas Gracias amigo

Thanks tio! Glad your enjoying! Loving the mgo and coco! More then happy to answer any questions!

They are getting big so ill be checking the run off ph today to make sure everything is in range. Will add acidifier if its too high!

:adore::adore: For 11 days that is a beast bro, mine is sitting at 17 days and your girls are as big if not bigger than mine :passitleft:

Hey thanks pat! Yeah im pretty surprised myself. They are a great size for being under 3 weeks.

They will out grow their cups soon

Will pick up coco and perlite this weekend. Mix it and let it sit for a day or two then transplant! Woo woo.

As much as i love fabric, ill probably go plastic 5s

Plants in coco coir normally grow faster then plants in soil due to the daily waterings but BG has some fast growing, big plants! I think he is in promix? Something about the MGO must be making the plants cracked out, In a great way. Id like to see a side by side of mgo in coco and mgo in a popular soil like happy frog or the like. Until then ill say the coco is helping but mgo grows plants fast from what i see BG doing.

Back
Top Bottom