BF Afghan Coco/Growstones Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

Hey Dobe! Welcome in! Thank you very much, im very excited for this strain as well. I actually just harvest this strain in my previous grow. Its seeded from a hermie i used sts on. I just smoked it and wow! Despite the early harvest and seeds its so heavy and amazing. Just what i needed in my life! Perfect for sleep. Cant wait to see how it comes out in this grow.

Hey Dobe! Welcome in! Thank you very much, im very excited for this strain as well. I actually just harvest this strain in my previous grow. Its seeded from a hermie i used sts on. I just smoked it and wow! Despite the early harvest and seeds its so heavy and amazing. Just what i needed in my life! Perfect for sleep. Cant wait to see how it comes out in this grow.
I got accidental pollinating from hermie, and I have some of those seeds growing. I'm going to put them outside and see if they hermie ?

Hope they are stable for you sp!!

Quick pics
20170621_214955.jpg
20170621_214935.jpg
20170621_214925.jpg
20170621_214915.jpg
20170621_214906.jpg
20170621_214900.jpg

The flood table looks dirty but ita clean

That is great to hear! Congrats on finding something that works well. I'm hoping my LA Confidential is similar in effect but I'm lining up what's next too and that's just the type of indica I need. This one is definitely going on my list.

Hard to get them looking new

I know! Terrible! Ill have to really scrub it down before i flower my MGO girls. It will make the pictures more appealing

That is great to hear! Congrats on finding something that works well. I'm hoping my LA Confidential is similar in effect but I'm lining up what's next too and that's just the type of indica I need. This one is definitely going on my list.

I love me a good sleepy indica, never tried the la confidential but always hear great things. Im going to be starting 4 seeds soon for a little breeding project. Hoping to get the perfect strain for sleeping.

I love me a good sleepy indica, never tried the la confidential but always hear great things. Im going to be starting 4 seeds soon for a little breeding project. Hoping to get the perfect strain for sleeping.
I'll look forward to this! pennywise mentioned you're planning to run Night Nurse too?

Maybe we can start one later, give us all a chance to get rolling first.

Yeah, it'd be a cool idea. I'll have my Kushy Kush and round 2 of LA Confidential in flower in early September. Thinking of maybe doing 4 indicas for the third run, those would go into flower in November if all goes as planned.

Im getting ready to do some Lebanese, ill start them soaking tonite. Then the peyote purple and i may do pink kush starting in the fall. The PK is supposed to be a heavy indica.

I'll look forward to this! pennywise mentioned you're planning to run Night Nurse too?
Just made a post about running NN in my next grow. .
Looks like an awesome strain for insomnia, ill run peyote purple in the fall and see how that does.

Ill be running night nurse and grand daddy purple. If im successful with the breeding (no females or no males) ill name her purple knight. Well i have another name but purple knight if pretty great.

That peyote purple has me drooling just hearing the name!!

Is there a community heavy indica grow thread like the community CBD grow I wonder? Maybe in the fall there should be!

Would def love to see that!

Maybe we can start one later, give us all a chance to get rolling first.

Heavy hitters thread! We will be on the quest for the perfect KO strain

Im getting ready to do some Lebanese, ill start them soaking tonite. Then the peyote purple and i may do pink kush starting in the fall. The PK is supposed to be a heavy indica.

Man pw i may start mine tonight too. Want them to get big for clones. Ill def start my 4th journal tonight. Excited! Have you seen ferals seed bubbler??? He had tap roots in 7 hours!! Going to give it a try.

Looking great so far. I'm subbed

Welcome in brotha!! Thank you! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom