The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with the SI system of measurements as well. I post using gm/gal, as that's more easily understood south of the border. Here's the chart I made, for the water volumes I mix:

full.png
Def copied brother thanks not more clearer then that

So with my ro water I don’t even need cal mag?
that's what I am reading... I am skeptical too :)

I probably am in a worst case scenario. RO water and coco/perlite under LED lights. At 4gm/gal in mid veg I saw some evidence of a cal/mag deficiency. The next five days I fed at 5gm/gal and added a bit of CALiMAGic. That halted the signs of deficiency. Next I found this thread. Here it's been noted that signs of a cal/mag deficiency simply require a higher strength nutrient solution. Yesterday I started with 6gm/gal and no CALiMAGic. Time will tell.

@GreenleafNutr
is it possible to have the old formulas archived on the website? It would be nice to be able to see the correct PPM of everything going in based on the old version with 9-6-14. Maybe a dropdown box selecting the version of MC the customer has on the Feed Calculator and Elemental page.
:thanks:

Here's a couple of current pics of what the old stuff can do. I would imagine that the new stuff should be better ;) However I have 9kgs of v1 so tweaking is key for me.

:Rasta:
That looks as good as any organic grow. That plant has everything it wants / needs, and it is expressing itself dramatically. I am enthused and can't wait to use the stuff.

Buy it now. They don't sell the older versions once they change.

Ignore the PPM and just measure grams per gallon. And I wouldn't add call mag until it's obvious that adding more MC is not working to clear up a deficiency you might be seeing.
Agree with u

whew.

started this mess and can't keep up.

for those worried about the cal-mag thing : keep it and start way easy if you use it. 1/4 to 1/2 dose.
once things are established and stable you can drop it for a bit more MC.

don't worry. grow happy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom