The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, haven't caught up with everything in this thread yet (it moves fast!), but wanted to give an update.

We have been testing and looking to possibly roll out on the next Mega Crop release a fully power version. This seems to have been a big concern for many indoor growers on forums, so we have been looking for ways to safely do this. Some recent tests have shown that we are able to do so in a stable 0 precipitate form when using normal dose strength. When mixing concentrate solutions there is still an issue it small amounts of lockup, however we are also planning to eventually release a 2 Part Mega crop specifically for fertilizer injection systems (ballpark similar to Jacks 5-12-26). So people who require highly concentrated mixes will be able to use this new Mega Crop product.

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:
It took me a second read to understand power is supposed to be powder... D'oh!!

We have been testing and looking to possibly roll out on the next Mega Crop release a fully power version.
I fully support improvement and innovation but I wish I knew there would be regular upgrades before I bought a four year supply... :oops:

I fully support improvement and innovation but I wish I knew there would be regular upgrades before I bought a four year supply... D'oh. :oops:
Dang that hurts I went with a few bags of there free sample to c if it worked for me def will do small buys for now can’t wait till they stay with one formula

Well, I bought 9.9kgs of v1 in 2018 and I have 9.8kgs left :) OK I'm exaggerating, but a sweet discount code may make me buy a new version. Out with the old, in with the new!
I think you guys are gravely misunderstanding product updates. Just because we add in 0.2% of Magnesium or 0.5% of Phosphorous, or reduce 1% Potassium, doesn't mean you have to throw out any old fertilizer and buy a new version :D

The same result would be achieved by add in half a gram of Epsom salts or something else extremely simple, and only cost you several pennies.

@GreenleafNutr, I am wondering about if MegaCrop can sometimes benefit from the addition of calmag. I ask under the impression that the calcium carbonate that gives water its hardness also is used by a plant for its calcium so I can see how it would be hard to make a product that contains the right amount of calcium for everyone when peoples water hardness varies.

how much is a 4 year supply to you :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
I bought the same 9.9kg bag as Sauga and here in Canada since we only can grow 4 plants, I don't remember my calculations, but somehow I figured it would last about that long but I am not complaining because despite trying to iron out a few bugs I am happy with the product and appreciate the cost.

@GreenleafNutr, I am wondering about if MegaCrop can sometimes benefit from the addition of calmag. I ask under the impression that the calcium carbonate that gives water its hardness also is used by a plant for its calcium so I can see how it would be hard to make a product that contains the right amount of calcium for everyone when peoples water hardness varies.
Its possible but not very likely. I would suggest to post pictures here and tag us, and we can weight in on that first.

Its possible but not very likely. I would suggest to post pictures here and tag us, and we can weight in on that first.

I was feeding at about 6g/gal and started getting burned tips so I cut it back to 5g/gal and then the leaves turned yellow so I went up to 6.5. Now following the guidelines on your site with my next plant the leaves are starting to look the same. I am trying a flush on the next plant to see if that helps.

wwww.jpg

4.jpg

Buds are doing fine though arent they? Frost, stack, repeat.

@GreenleafNutr. This is my younger plant only about a month into flower and the leaves are turning just like the previous posts of my OG.

11.jpg

22.jpg

Buds are doing fine though arent they? Frost, stack, repeat.
I agree Baron, I am getting good buds but my thinking is if my plants were good and healthy they would be that much better and morally I just owe it to my girls to give them the best healthiest upbringing I can. :rolleyes:

My Amnesia Haze auto flowered at 23 days but it's doing well. My DDA is looking just like one would expect a DDA to look. :) My photoperiods get dropped in December to avoid the mistake I made last year when I tried to flower in the coldest months in the shed...12 hours of dark was no bueno :eek:.
I love me some autos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom