The Peeece-ful Gardeners Laboratory

Batt insulation is really good and cheap
The rigid is nice but not always as efficient cept when sprayed in
You don't want mold or moisture in your walls since you will have a controlled environment inside so you want those walls to breath especially in the cold and wet weather

Just food for thought

To further what Chris said, I had a buddy who grew in a shed and in the middle of the winter time 2 years ago I visited. It was the very first time I ever saw weed growing. The walls were dripping with condensation and his plants showed the results. At first I just thought "cool" but looking back now I realize there was a whole bunch wrong with what he was doing.

Peeece, I'm keeping eyes out for you locally. You need inline fans or anything? How bout a cheap A.C.? I totally don't mind picking stuff up for you. I'm likely to see you before anybody else when I drop off this wire.

Had to take a bit of a break... but have started picking up supplies... I ended up starting a couple plants too... A Cinderella99 and a WWXBB (white widow X Big Bud from female seeds...) that combination alone is one to get a White widow lover like myself's heart rate racing! Can't wait... I didn't think though that my autos would still be cranking away as I'd like to move these new girls into my flower room while the new grow room is built...

I'll be back shortly... Happy Father's day!

I use the gelatin ones:
Empty Capsules, Gelatin, Double "00"
Not quite 1ml each but the 0 size are too big for most folks. Gelatin is only a problem for strict vegetarians!

So the oil doesn't break them down prematurely? I just ordered a MB2.. I;ve been making oil on the stove but am looking for something more self contained... was going to buy the levo... picked up the Magical Butter instead... I want to do Capsules but wasn't sure how thry would stand up...

So you fill them, cap them, and then.... how do you store them?

So the oil doesn't break them down prematurely? I just ordered a MB2.. I;ve been making oil on the stove but am looking for something more self contained... was going to buy the levo... picked up the Magical Butter instead... I want to do Capsules but wasn't sure how thry would stand up...

So you fill them, cap them, and then.... how do you store them?
In a regular pill bottle. The ones I've made with EVOO don't leak I can tell you that. I can't see why coconut oil would leak though.

I'm the same Peeece, I use Grapeseed oil and have had no issues. I keep 50 or so in a dish on the counter for daily use and the rest of my premade capsules in the fridge. I too use size "00".

In a regular pill bottle. The ones I've made with EVOO don't leak I can tell you that. I can't see why coconut oil would leak though.
My coconut oil caps will leak slighty if they are allowed to melt. So I just keep them in the fridge. I haven't had any issues.

So strange.....I keep a week or so supply for whoever feels the need......right on the countertop. Haven't had any issues. Wonder why the coconut oil leaks? Van, does it solidify at all in capsule form?

So strange.....I keep a week or so supply for whoever feels the need......right on the countertop. Haven't had any issues. Wonder why the coconut oil leaks? Van, does it solidify at all in capsule form?
It solidifies at somewhere around 75 degrees. Hotter than that and it goes liquid and leaks. So I keep mine in a jar in the door of the fridge. Every night, I grab four '00' capsules out and take em while still solid.

Great info..
Thanks Fellas!

@Guy Cavallero can you post a picture of the brand of caps you use? Do you guys buy them online or locally? I want to use Grape seed oil as well.
My new toy just came in the mail... MB2 machine... bit of an impulse...well all impulse buy while surfing the net high and with a bag of Doritos Sweet Chilli Heat... Any way...

I have been looking at different caps and some of them say do not fill with liquid... I would assume the coconut oil is liquid when you fill them right? I don't care for coconut so trying to stay away from that...Although my better half insists it doesn't have any coconut taste...

So.. best de-carb time and temp? Grind the bud before de-carb?
220F / and an hour?
Then in the MB2 machine... 2 cups of oil and 15g of de-carbed bud... and then, follow the MB2 instructions?

Back
Top Bottom