The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Hey Sweet Sue, hope your well...hah! I laugh! Ha ha ha scaling lower and slow on octave and pitch till I sound sarcastic (not) Of Course your well , ma'am "you have access" to that incredible product one can only admire (resent) you... I kid haha God Bless you. I just wanted to make distinction here!....,...um...oh yeah "Recreational"...- Recreational! ..I resent that term !,.. If using it when ever ,wherever, however. To not only aid with pain relief , trauma, disease etc. But as a whole (I wanna say food but...ah?) Manifestation! Of its ...um...(I'm thinking here)..(just bare with me...) "manifestation of it's complete... Bodily ... Psychological, spatial awareness enhancement. Increased capacity to be in tune and aware of our whole selves our whole surroundings and able to perceive our surroundings, circumstances, ourselves and others on different levels and with a relaxed Peace seeking, focused mindset . I can't call that (I don't believe I've embellished cannabis's "incredible human potential" for want and lack of a better phrase. Cheers. Thanks for all this info. OK back to reading... I can get past that whole "recreational!" Thing now ewwwggh. Stephen

Sent from my ZTE T815 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll be pulling for you. I still laugh that I started out thinking no one would have any interest in what some little old lady on the banks of the Mighty Mon had to say about anything. You never know what whimsy the universe can show you.

Does this happen to you very often? I have the freedoms of the retired, and one of those is being able to go take a nap whenever, just because I can. :cheesygrinsmiley: That helps shift back to normal timing when I let things get out of kilter.

Truth! :high-five:

Is it taboo to say sell that beast and get a fleet of single cob light engines like this being that you are a fluid grower. I think they are like 150 each...no affiliation I just love cobs.

IMG_087839.JPG

One hundred fifty dollars a piece? How powerful are those? COBs are great, you just need the great chips :) With decent price, DIY, you can get slightly under a dollar per watt with the best stuff there is. And around a 55% efficiency and 1,5g+ per watt. That's money well spent. Citizen Led and new Veros are great chips.

Congratulation Sue! I wish you smooth sailing from now on! :love: :Namaste:

Hey Sweet Sue, hope your well...hah! I laugh! Ha ha ha scaling lower and slow on octave and pitch till I sound sarcastic (not) Of Course your well , ma'am "you have access" to that incredible product one can only admire (resent) you... I kid haha God Bless you. I just wanted to make distinction here!....,...um...oh yeah "Recreational"...- Recreational! ..I resent that term !,.. If using it when ever ,wherever, however. To not only aid with pain relief , trauma, disease etc. But as a whole (I wanna say food but...ah?) Manifestation! Of its ...um...(I'm thinking here)..(just bare with me...) "manifestation of it's complete... Bodily ... Psychological, spatial awareness enhancement. Increased capacity to be in tune and aware of our whole selves our whole surroundings and able to perceive our surroundings, circumstances, ourselves and others on different levels and with a relaxed Peace seeking, focused mindset . I can't call that (I don't believe I've embellished cannabis's "incredible human potential" for want and lack of a better phrase. Cheers. Thanks for all this info. OK back to reading... I can get past that whole "recreational!" Thing now ewwwggh. Stephen

Sent from my ZTE T815 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well hello Stephen. :welcome: to the joyful journal and the the :420: community at large. Hold on, let me take a couple hits of that incredible product you reminded me I had sitting here. :laughtwo: ........................ OK, I'm back. Whoa!!! Yep, now I'm back. Lol!!

One of my favorite topics Stephen. Anyone using cannabis is medicating, whether they think they are or not, but euphoria has a valuable place in our social environment. They call anandamide "the bliss molecule" because of the euphoria. Obviously, the human system benefits from euphoria. Get a little euphoric and you reduce tension right off the bat. Less tension means the endocannabinoid system can do its signalling work unobstructed by your fears. You can better heal the way you were evolved to do.

Euphoria is a very good thing. We could use more of it with way less judgement.

Hey, make yourself at home. If we can help you settle in you have only to make a request and someone will jump to your aid. Are you growing, or planning to grow?

Pretty pictures

I had Carn1:3 out for a plain water drench. She's 119 days old now, and 13 days past her second CAT. Before I leave she'll get the next Brix foliar and her next Energy drench. Then the daughter will only have to throw water at her a couple times while I'm gone. She's not quite ready to come down.

IMG_399215.JPG

IMG_399414.JPG

IMG_399615.JPG

IMG_39979.JPG

Kinda breathtaking, to be honest. Those are some seriously dense nugs on her. She's got a wonderful berry smell bursting out all over. :slide: At least another 11 days to go. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Post #7976, sort of.

The timing is perfect for some tests. I have a good size bag seed plant at day 64 post flip. I checked and I usually start to cut this plant around 72 days. It is probably the best plant that I have grown in about a year. (Long story……..well several.)

I have had the strain in rotation for four grows now. Tonight I cut one of the better branches down to the popcorn level. I wanted to try a few things.

I trimmed the branch and cut it apart until I had about 8” stems. Two small side tops went into a 220 oven on a paper plate until they shrank down some. Then, five seconds on high a few times in the microwave.

Test one was a small bowl, cured about 45 min. It smoked rather well. It kicked with an eyes wide open, let’s go do something, feel no pain, I am destined to have fun kind of high and it took me about two hours to do about 10 hits.

I knew it was good smoke, that is why I keep growing it. The real surprise is how different the high is from what it smokes like at 70 days and up. The longer flowered batches have been heavy Indicia, sedative, very strong, make your eyes sting, put you in a funk with too much, and give you a head ache kind of high. (Remind me what I liked about it please.) In moderation, it is a nice high. You still can’t get s**t done until after a nap though.

Next, I put what was left in an oven bag and into the oven at 220. Every 30 min. or so I opened the bag and returned it to the oven open for about five or ten to vape off some moisture, then reclosed. After about two hours I opened the bag and turned the temperature down to 195, that is about the boiling point of water here, until all but the main cola felt too dry.

Test two was a small bowl, cured about 3 hours and 45 min. The low temp decarbed batch is slightly less of a clear headed high, I think. It may also be a little harsher.

The plant has a late growth phase that it is in now. I hate to lose the weight. But, I really like the high.

Decisions, decisions.

I never know
canyon

Quality over quantity. Always. In life and in growing. :thumb:

Just my two centavos.

Peace, Hyena

Quality over quantity. Always. In life and in growing. :thumb:

Just my two centavos.

Peace, Hyena

Truth. Here I am at 63, looking back over a rich and varied life experience and noticing that all the times when things went well were times when I said

"Screw it all! I'm gonna be happy no matter what shit comes along!"

All the times I struggled were times I'd forgotten that it's more important to stay happy, truely content with the moment, than anything else. What about this particular situation did I find so intimidating that I believed it beyond the scope of God? See? Lunacy lies that way, so turn around and come back to faith. My grandpa trained this little girl well. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The relief never comes out of confusion. By contrast, with clarity comes what most people might call the miraculous, but I've always considered the natural, though breathtaking orchestration of cosmic forces watching out for me.

That guardian angel I keep speaking of isn't as much a figment of my imagination as we care to believe.

We don't control the quantity of our lives, no matter what we choose to believe. But the quality.....ah yes, the quality is entirely up to you, and it's a lot more fun running around on happy than not. :laughtwo:

Hi SweetSue :hug: Hi all :hug:

All well in garden? I am in for a quick hi and a hug, still in pain and weed is low, so I just bite the dust and move as well as I can.

Herbs are helping me with pain, but not taking it all away.

I am so excited for Saturday and will be travelling "with you"
Give them all a hug from me :hug:

Good morning everyone may your sky's stay blue and your plants stay green

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Good morning cannoisseuras. :hug: :love: . You're such a breath of fresh air when you come through the door. I bet you're great company out there in the "real" world. Lol!

Where are my manners

Good morning everyone else too. :love:

I'm up earlier for the second day in a row. It must be the upcoming vacation. Oooo.... goosebumps... Yep, must be the idea of waking up in an exotic paradise. :woohoo:

Hi SweetSue :hug: Hi all :hug:

All well in garden? I am in for a quick hi and a hug, still in pain and weed is low, so I just bite the dust and move as well as I can.

Herbs are helping me with pain, but not taking it all away.

I am so excited for Saturday and will be travelling "with you"
Give them all a hug from me :hug:

I'll be sure to do that Birdie. :love: :hug: :love:

You're designed to heal Baby. Physical pain is its own delightful distraction, but I know you remember the feeling of being pain free. That's the roadmap you're looking for, and I believe I'm speaking to the choir here, aren't I dear girl? :laughtwo: You know me, I fall right into mom mode. Lol!

This too shall pass, and better days of supply are just ahead. Your desire is too strong to be denied. Start talking more often about how bountiful your harvests will be, how you always have more than enough on hand. Do that until you grab the feeling and then work off that confident assumption.

I get giddy sometimes thinking about what lies ahead for you, for you in particular. :battingeyelashes: :love: Heal girl. You have so much joy to spread in active mode.

Re: Post #7976, sort of.

The timing is perfect for some tests. I have a good size bag seed plant at day 64 post flip. I checked and I usually start to cut this plant around 72 days. It is probably the best plant that I have grown in about a year. (Long story……..well several.)

I have had the strain in rotation for four grows now. Tonight I cut one of the better branches down to the popcorn level. I wanted to try a few things.

I trimmed the branch and cut it apart until I had about 8” stems. Two small side tops went into a 220 oven on a paper plate until they shrank down some. Then, five seconds on high a few times in the microwave.

Test one was a small bowl, cured about 45 min. It smoked rather well. It kicked with an eyes wide open, let’s go do something, feel no pain, I am destined to have fun kind of high and it took me about two hours to do about 10 hits.

I knew it was good smoke, that is why I keep growing it. The real surprise is how different the high is from what it smokes like at 70 days and up. The longer flowered batches have been heavy Indicia, sedative, very strong, make your eyes sting, put you in a funk with too much, and give you a head ache kind of high. (Remind me what I liked about it please.) In moderation, it is a nice high. You still can’t get s**t done until after a nap though.

Next, I put what was left in an oven bag and into the oven at 220. Every 30 min. or so I opened the bag and returned it to the oven open for about five or ten to vape off some moisture, then reclosed. After about two hours I opened the bag and turned the temperature down to 195, that is about the boiling point of water here, until all but the main cola felt too dry.

Test two was a small bowl, cured about 3 hours and 45 min. The low temp decarbed batch is slightly less of a clear headed high, I think. It may also be a little harsher.

The plant has a late growth phase that it is in now. I hate to lose the weight. But, I really like the high.

Decisions, decisions.

I never know
canyon

If your intent was to entice me to try myself it worked like a dream Canyon. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I got lost for almost an hour gazing through the loupe at trichomes and cleaning up leaves in preparation for my being gone for a week. A couple smaller branches of one of the Carn2 clones offered to be sacrificial lambs.

IMG_400217.JPG

Cleaned up and washed, I'll let them hang for a couple hours and then I'll go with the quick-dry 45 minute technique.

IMG_400415.JPG

It'll be a couple hours before I turn the oven on, so if you could clarify: the 45 minutes was an approximation of the total time it took to get it to smokable quality? The time that would include both oven and microwave?

You have no idea how much I appreciate you documenting that so wonderfully for us. You make my life easier as well as more exciting. I'll let you know how it goes.

:kisstwo:

Canyon said:
I knew it was good smoke, that is why I keep growing it. The real surprise is how different the high is from what it smokes like at 70 days and up. The longer flowered batches have been heavy Indicia, sedative, very strong, make your eyes sting, put you in a funk with too much, and give you a head ache kind of high. (Remind me what I liked about it please.) In moderation, it is a nice high. You still can't get s**t done until after a nap though.

This is what all indicas I've smoked so far do for me. I keep trying, hoping for a different result, but the buzz is always lacking something I'm looking for and I always get that slight headache.

Before I came here and started learning I had no idea why I got headaches when we got high. Imagine the frustration........ We're talking years...... Huh! It doesn't matter anymore. I know better now, and we've reached a point as a society when others are learning at a faster rate because access is vastly improved. I like our future potential.

What you're suggesting Canyon, is that harvesting earlier is expressing more sativa influence in your particular indica-dominant plant?Face it, they're all hybrids at this point. You'd have to do DNA tests to find out what you're really growing. Hmmm..... This is why you all learn to clone and make your own seeds, isn't it? If it's a crapshoot anyway, why not make it your personal crapshoot?

Cool. :laughtwo:

Thanks Sue,

The plant is probably 80% Indica. It's from a seed of some top shelf Southern Cal. strain I found on a coffee table at the son in law's place.

Between 5 and 11 pm I had a small ball of finger hash on some ashes in a pipe and less than a gram of the bag seed plant. That is not that much for me in the evening. I pushed the consumption to the point that I did not want any more for a while and experienced none of the typical Indica negative effects.

At 64 days the glands are cloudy but still wet looking, very sticky. That is the best I can describe them.

The 45 minutes was from the time I cut the branch. It was oven dried for about 20 min. at 220. That took the moisture down to a little too wet to jar. Then four or five, five second blast over about five minutes in the microwave. It is about the least destructive quick dry I have found.

Oven drying in a bag and venting it occasionally probably did even the drying a lot. But, you wind up with rather dark buds.

You have been cutting plants sooner than I do on average, so you may not notice the profile change as much as I did.

The lights have been on in the flower room for ten minuets now. I think I will go smell some roses for a while.

Have fun.
canyon

Hey sweetsue, I just wanted to drop a link to my grow journal here! Not because im selfish and shilling my own plant but because a BIG PART OF MY GROW was using the SWICK technique, and where else did I learn it but right here from you. :)

Come check it out, im gonna have to start digging through your journal here.

:Namaste:

Nugwrasslin's 1 YEAR Critical Kush Hyper Speed Valentines Day Special

Seeds
There has been some talk across a few threads of members having trouble ordering seeds.

I placed an order on January 20 with a place called SeedSupreme, based out of the UK, because they had the seeds I wanted. It just shipped today, though I was warned that it would take a while. (after I had completed the purchase.)

They took a CC that went through a clearing service like some of Chinese LED orders do. Almost immediately I got an e-mail from the seed bank acknowledging the payment.

I also checked and there site still indicates that they are still taking credit cards.

This is not an endorsement of the bank, just some info on ordering.

Best

Great info sue, about the amber theory, most appreciated, salude

Hey sweetsue, I just wanted to drop a link to my grow journal here! Not because im selfish and shilling my own plant but because a BIG PART OF MY GROW was using the SWICK technique, and where else did I learn it but right here from you. :)

Come check it out, im gonna have to start digging through your journal here.

:Namaste:

Nugwrasslin's 1 YEAR Critical Kush Hyper Speed Valentines Day Special

Ooooo.... Critical Kush too. Good genetics. Shill away my friend. I'll swing by later after I catch up with domestic chores. I'm always interested in spreading knowledge about SWICKs. Thanks for dropping by.

My journal can be a little overwhelming. Don't think anyone will judge you if you don't bother reading through. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom