The Red Cup!

Some one said they started another one because this one was so hype haha I'm just watching this vato boom kill it tho really wanna see what them ramen noodle roots are gonna do when they fill that entire cup

Yeah, GrimReefer. He's doing his with Autos. Their germination started yesterday. He's got a good showing. Nismo is throwing in on that one too. I'm subbed for that one, it should be pretty cool, but I don't think anybody over there is doing a Solo/ Hydro.

Boom will be a legend if he pulls this off!!!

I've got some cuts in cups, been in soil now for a week, can I be a late starter? I'll pop some pics up later.

We are switching to flower in a week on June 23rd. See what happens.

Yeah, no room in flower for a June 23rd flip, it's a jungle in there :)

DSC_05769.JPG

The IV is a success,, set it to 30 ml this morning, and tonight the cup was still half full. I can dial it up as needed. I may need a few sets to get me through a weekend unattended, if need be late in flower when I will be away for 3 days at a time. Still a hollow space in the center of the root mass, so don't have to cut them yet..

one more week til flip? this is some insane trip we are on... :morenutes:

My little girl needs steroids... I pulled her from the cup today to check her roots, pretty good growth but not overly abundant. I removed some soil, added fresh and then put her back in the cup, more room for he roots to go deeper. I suppose she's waiting until flip to start her journey upward. I did FIM her so this could get interesting about a week ago. I'm gonna have to build a small flower box, Jane moved into the tent and her fat ass is taking up the whole space and she's not ready to flower yet.

I've got some good ideas for a flower box, I'm gonna need to get some supplies though. I'ma do it on the cheap, well kinda on the cheap...

VE8B0249.jpg

The IV is a success,, set it to 30 ml this morning, and tonight the cup was still half full. I can dial it up as needed. I may need a few sets to get me through a weekend unattended, if need be late in flower when I will be away for 3 days at a time. Still a hollow space in the center of the root mass, so don't have to cut them yet..

one more week til flip? this is some insane trip we are on... :morenutes:

Where did you pick that dripper up? Price? We see what it does and it looks convenient you got the aeroponic green thumb on lock

When we started this I had two clones, J6 & J7, that I started just for this contest. I decided to keep J6 cause she is a primo clone and subbed in J7 for the remainder of the show. I wanted you all to be the first to meet Mercedes (J6). I've had to change her name for obvious reasons, but I'm pretty sure she's gonna be next into the flower tent after Jane. Have you guys met Jane? She's my WeedBonsai.

Any ways here's a picture of Mercedes.

VE8B0504.jpg

thanks guys,, the issue now is that she is getting root bound. That cup o noodles is getting packed tight. So, we will see how she fares moving forward.

the drip is slowing down big time. Since my daughter is a nurse I asked her,, so, on an IV, what's the avg PPM? she looks at me with this stare, like WTF?

So I ask, like 300 ppm maybe with meds? and she is like, well if the medications is thick we have to spread it our over a few bags of solution.

So, like 2500ppm is probably gonna clog it? and she is staring at me again :rofl::!9::rofl:

That dial thing doesn't like all the salts in the solution I think, and is clogging up, I still think the bag will work, I just need to McGeyver a regulator

Happy fathers day everyone

thanks guys,, the issue now is that she is getting root bound. That cup o noodles is getting packed tight. So, we will see how she fares moving forward.

the drip is slowing down big time. Since my daughter is a nurse I asked her,, so, on an IV, what's the avg PPM? she looks at me with this stare, like WTF?

So I ask, like 300 ppm maybe with meds? and she is like, well if the medications is thick we have to spread it our over a few bags of solution.

So, like 2500ppm is probably gonna clog it? and she is staring at me again :rofl::!9::rofl:

That dial thing doesn't like all the salts in the solution I think, and is clogging up, I still think the bag will work, I just need to McGeyver a regulator

Happy fathers day everyone
So that answers my question, hydro can and will get root bound. She's looking good regardless boom. Happy growing to all the red cup contestants!

Back
Top Bottom