World's Smallest Solo Cup Grow

Well thats it..3 and a half months..
sheturned out swell for a mini plant..
ill dry her up and weigh her..

20170604_175633.jpg
20170604_175625.jpg

Auto or photo??
Of course find a short growing strain..indica..keep the stretch low with close as possible lighting..dont over water..!!
Root rot and its over ..keep the big fans trimmed off..they suck up alot of energy in small cups..
when flower begins i feed both veg and flower nutes together..this is what i do..hope it works well for you..good luck!!

I just started a solo cup challenge with some 420 locals. 18 oz cups, any advice?
420-magazine-mobile1884992854.jpg

Auto or photo??
Of course find a short growing strain..indica..keep the stretch low with close as possible lighting..dont over water..!!
Root rot and its over ..keep the big fans trimmed off..they suck up alot of energy in small cups..
when flower begins i feed both veg and flower nutes together..this is what i do..hope it works well for you..good luck!!

It's a clone from 818 Headband / Sour OG. When I went to flower on my current ladies they were about 6 " they're about 16" now. I'll do some maintenance and give her a haircut. I'll be sure to let the soil get dry.

Do you go full strength or dilute it down to 25% of the suggested recipe on the back of the bottle?

Thanks for the tips!!!

Hows your plant doin my man????

It's a clone from 818 Headband / Sour OG. When I went to flower on my current ladies they were about 6 " they're about 16" now. I'll do some maintenance and give her a haircut. I'll be sure to let the soil get dry.

Do you go full strength or dilute it down to 25% of the suggested recipe on the back of the bottle?

Thanks for the tips!!!

Hows your plant doin my man????

Well, we did a 5 week veg from clone. Mine did not get legs and stayed quite short. We are two days into flower in 18 oz Solo Cups. My plant is just a runt, I've noticed my clones are taking at least 2 weeks to switch into full on go mode. Anyway, she's green has 3 mains and roots. I've trimmed up the roots by about 1/3 (just the long ones). The stretch has started but I don't think this girl is gonna hit one foot. One guy is doing DWC in the same size cup and his girl is HUGE!!!!

How goes the cure?
420-magazine-mobile262689353.jpg

She is a baby isnt she..
the cure is going well
sometimes i find clones dont do well..its hit or miss with them.
peace
Well, we did a 5 week veg from clone. Mine did not get legs and stayed quite short. We are two days into flower in 18 oz Solo Cups. My plant is just a runt, I've noticed my clones are taking at least 2 weeks to switch into full on go mode. Anyway, she's green has 3 mains and roots. I've trimmed up the roots by about 1/3 (just the long ones). The stretch has started but I don't think this girl is gonna hit one foot. One guy is doing DWC in the same size cup and his girl is HUGE!!!!

How goes the cure?
420-magazine-mobile262689353.jpg

I meant to follow this thread. I blinked and now there are ~400 posts. Oops. It'll probably take me a month to read up to the point where this post ends up.

plus that's a clone

Isn't that the smartest way to go, with something like this? Even if you start a seed @ 12/12, it's still going to have to go through a vegetative period. A clone, OtOH, can begin flowering more or less immediately. It'd be cool to see someone who's got his/her sh!t together (which disqualifies me ;) ) doing something like this with various sized clones from the same mother - several from "you mean that little thing is actually a plant, lol?" up to obviously too large for the environment. That way, a person could figure out the point of diminishing return for that particular strain. IOW, the point at which a larger clone fails to produce a larger yield than the next-smaller one.

BtW, I hope someone is doing this with the intention of restricting all root growth to the actual little cup instead of allowing roots to extend through any drainage holes into a larger container and/or watering tray. Probably not the best thing for the plant, lol, but it'd be cool to see the finished plant.

I've only read the first page (40 posts) so far, but your little midget plants look pretty cool. And, scaled to the size of their cups, they're more like little giants than midgets.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom