Hope I’m not stumbling in here too late Mr. S.
Looks like you had a great plant to harvest today!! Excited to see what else you turn out here!
Welcome DAB! Anytime is a good time to stumble in here. :) Feel free to chime in anytime!
:passitleft:
Great frosty harvest, shame it was such a pain to trim those extra sticky buds. :yummy:
lol, I survived! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Gorgeous Meringue, :drool:very tasty looking :yahoo::theband:
Hi dynamo! Thanks so much. They are, and I just wish there was more of 'em. ;)
Lol, DAB! How perfect, I shall call DutchinAB, DAB from now on too
lol, I don't know if I was the first but the letters stood out to me today for some reason. If I was to guess it's Dutch in Alberta but I like the dab connection too!
Congrats on another stunning harvest Mr.S! Some beautiful pics too. :love:
Thanks HH! I hope you're having a great week! They've been flying by lately and I'm starting to realize fall is just around the corner. Nice but not nice.

Lol, DAB! How perfect, I shall call DutchinAB, DAB from now on too

It did not even cross my mind when creating the screen name, crazy how some of these things line up.

lol, I don't know if I was the first but the letters stood out to me today for some reason. If I was to guess it's Dutch in Alberta but I like the dab connection too!

Your guess is correct, you win a beer!!

Thanks HH! I hope you're having a great week! They've been flying by lately and I'm starting to realize fall is just around the corner. Nice but not nice.

Just had that conversation last night with my brother. Freakin the middle of August already. :rolleyes:

Just had that conversation last night with my brother. Freakin the middle of August already. :rolleyes:
It's been a helluva summer weather wise. One of the best we've had in years. It's such a shame I had to stay indoors to enjoy it. :rolleyes:

Some things are just meant to be @DutchinAB!! (Aka - DAB) Lol, now the big question on everyone’s mind is - do you like dabs? :laughtwo: You may just have to start if you don’t already!

It’s been a very nice summer here too. We’ve been sprucing up the backyard a bit, since its our new weekend summer getaway spot. Lol. We’ve also been saving a small fortune from cooking at home. Silver linings boys, silver linings.:hug::love:

We’ve been sprucing up the backyard a bit, since its our new weekend summer getaway spot. Lol. We’ve also been saving a small fortune from cooking at home. Silver linings boys, silver linings
I noticed that too. In fact I cook more than I ever did before. I've made the repairs to the fence and finally got the shed-deck painted which was good in more ways than one. ;)
There's been more outside but those were the main jobs done.

I noticed that too. In fact I cook more than I ever did before. I've made the repairs to the fence and finally got the sheddeck painted which was good in more than one way. ;)
There's been more outside but those were the main jobs done.
Very nice Mr. S!! Mr H has been BBQing more often too. Might need to get him an upgrade soon. ;) Don’t mind me, I’m just mentally pre-spending any stimulus money that may or may not be coming my way.

Oof. Me too. They are expensive here in Canada because of our health care. :)
I'm looking for a combo unit that does both charcoal and gas. It's a dream.

Buddy of mine is wanting the same thing, he hasn't bought one yet but has found one that would be perfect. Just have to find out which one... hmm

I want to say it's the Dyna Glow Dual Fuel but not 100% positive.

I want to say it's the Dyna Glow Dual Fuel but not 100% positive.
I've seen the pellet feeder ones too, probably more like what Sopkey was looking at. Lot's of great units that will always breakdown within a year or two. ;)
(s)Mokum’s Tulip
Nice!! :passitleft:
Beautiful harvests and entertaining catchup MrS :laughtwo:

Both (s)Mokum’s Tulip and the Merengue had really special looking flowers. :yummy:

Happy tokin’!
Glad you enjoyed catching up and thank you for doing so!
They were beautiful flowers and I do look forward to running them again.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom