Nevermind... I'm so screw'd up. I thought I was somewhere else. Yer good!

Now now MrS... do we need to have the "puff, puff, pass" discussion? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look forward to the Clone Wars, Mr S!

Can I request a bit of new artwork from you every once in a while, though? :laughtwo:

It was one of these 2, it’s been awhile and I can’t remember which.

I've watched that grow lighting myths one a couple of times now. One thing I keep looking out for but can never confirm: does he suggest an ideal DLI somewhere?

I note that he had "43 DLI" on the white board at some point, but I wasn't sure if that was simply the result of his example calculation.

Learning about DLI and all that is a good thing.

lol, absolutely. I forgot you were all here!
:passitleft:
Take it before I do it again.

I don't remember now, it was last year sometime, but someone told be to run Night Queen. I for some reason was thinking it was you or shed. Either way... ho-lee foosball. Man that's a very, very nice strain for nighttime.

Hey Mr S, good luck with the cloning. I used to do 60-70 at a time when I grew aero back in the early 2000s. Always used Rockwool back then but I prefer the rooting plugs now. I used an aquarium light (15w) just a few inches from the top of them. I’d get about 95% success usually starting in 7-8 days with the last few taking up to 12 days. After that they are either gonna rot or bring mold to the party. I didn’t do anything too special...root gel worked better than powder. Cut the bottom of the stem at least 45 degree angle to expose more flesh. Dip in water right before your gel. I start the light right away but at about day 7 I start to give them some dark time. Keep your misting water REALLY clean. I used distilled with a drop or so per gallon of superthrive. Im kind of old school and I’m sure there are better ways but it works! Good luck S

Look forward to the Clone Wars, Mr S!
Thanks sye!
Can I request a bit of new artwork from you every once in a while, though? :laughtwo:
Of course. I think they look pretty cool to be honest, so ya I'll throw them up every now and then.
Hey Mr S, good luck with the cloning. I used to do 60-70 at a time when I grew aero back in the early 2000s. Always used Rockwool back then but I prefer the rooting plugs now. I used an aquarium light (15w) just a few inches from the top of them. I’d get about 95% success usually starting in 7-8 days with the last few taking up to 12 days. After that they are either gonna rot or bring mold to the party. I didn’t do anything too special...root gel worked better than powder. Cut the bottom of the stem at least 45 degree angle to expose more flesh. I start the light right away but at about day 7 I start to give them some dark time. Keep your misting water REALLY clean. I used distilled with a drop or so per gallon of superthrive. Im kind of old school and I’m sure there are better ways but it works!
Thanks goody! I really appreciate all the tips and advice you folks are throwing out there.
:Namaste:

Who likes bugs? We found three of these cuties on the tops of the tomato plants.
View media item 1788117
View media item 1788118
View media item 1788119
:Rasta:
I hate those things with a passion! They come in out of nowhere and are hard to spot even when you’re looking for them. I check my garden multiple times a day and they still destroyed a few dozen tomatoes and peppers this year. When you see one with the little white spots on their back, it’s wasp larvae that will hatch and destroy the worm and other insects in your garden.

OKAY sooo I come across your journal and WTH is this thing? Seriously I get its a caterpillar of sorts but whats on it? Eggs? omfg.... insert running away emoji here

exit ... but still luv ya :kisstwo:
They are hornworms and are insane feeders! They can destroy your crops in days and they are difficult to spot due to their camouflage. If you see one just pick them off and kill it, but when they have the white rice looking spots, it’s best to leave those because they are carrying wasp larvae which are ferocious predators and help keep insect populations down in your garden

Plants are looking lovely Mr. S. are per usual. Like the background too! :thumb:

So got the tent up and ready to go. I have to build a small platform to keep things off the floor. Now this is a 2'x2'x4' tent and it's a lot easier to get locked inside but that's not the point. The point is it was only 68.00 CAD, so free for you americans, but the build quality is fantastic at 600D. The zipper seems to be of better quality than the ones I have on my 4x4 but maybe that's due to that new car feeling.

:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom