And I used the same cloning gel you have there, Mr S, it worked really well. Good luck with yours!
There were several to choose from and Clonex wasn't one of 'em. Good to know it works well. :thanks:
Must be leg day because those quads are starting to bulk up!
Yup, sure are. Looks like I'm good to go on the flip this weekend.
Plants are looking lovely Mr. S. are per usual. Like the background too! :thumb:
Thanks Homer. I pulled a page from your photo book as I like those contrast pics. :thanks:
Tent is looking great :thumb:
Thanks Smokey!

I bought a similar tent a while back, kind of a gorilla tent knock off (but $85) definitely nicer than my old cheapy tents. Happy with it so far. Do you have a plastic window on the door of that one? B73327AA-CDBB-4DBA-A84D-0735949A6460.jpeg

Thanks Homer. I pulled a page from your photo book as I like those contrast pics. :thanks:
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." -Charles Caleb Colton ;) :welcome:

I bought a similar tent a while back, kind of a gorilla tent knock off (but $85) definitely nicer than my old cheapy tents. Happy with it so far. Do you have a plastic window on the door of that one?
I do! It has the 6" opening up top, 2 x 4" openings all on the sides and back. Not sure why so many.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." -Charles Caleb Colton ;) :welcome:
:Namaste:

Hey everybody!
Day 49 for the @Weedseedsexpress girls and everyone is happy. All on 4g/4L of MC and .4g/4L of Kelp Extract. I hope everyone is doing well.

Wonderful MrSauga!! Love these pics!

Good luck with the coning endeavour Mr S. My cloning is so hit or miss. One round will all come out fine and really quickly then the next all just die.
Surely you're not talking about this:

...I thought I heard a woooosh :oops:
You wouldn't wanna get your balls caught in that!

Wow, you're a really motivator today. Thanks for the heads up Professor! :circle-of-love:
LOL, your just like the missus.

You'll be fine. Remember that you do things properly and info stays in your brain. I'm like a human sieve

Glad to know your title was a joke. You and everyone here has been a big help to me. Speaking of help I order some mega crop and bud explosion and was wondering about a few things before I start using it. Like do you ph after adding it to your water? Do you feed every watering? Will having amended soil cause an issue? Thanks again for all the help and info all of you have provided me either directly or indirectly. @InTheShed @MrSauga @Virgin Ground

Like do you ph after adding it to your water?
It depends on your method of grow. If you are in Promix then no you won't have to. If you are in a reputable soil such as Fox Farm then no you won't have to. The pH'ing of nutes is not dependant on the fert itself but on the medium used. Most soils and soilless products contain buffering agents to correct the pH to the proper range.
Do you feed every watering?
Right up until harvest. If you start to see issues then a reset is in order where you would rinse your medium with 2-3 times the pot size with fresh water.
Will having amended soil cause an issue?
It could because it has it's own nutrients built in that are released over time. You are best not to mix the two together.

Good to see you still growing!

Thanks for the info. Ya I'm still at it just been busy I hope to do a journal again soon. So could I use it if I see a an issue or to if I forget to amend early enough? How about reusing soil when using mega crop? Sorry for so many questions its hard to find info online for some reason.

So could I use it if I see a an issue or to if I forget to amend early enough?
I would use it and make the switch when your plant is asking for more amended nutes. It's not designed as a spot treatment and since there are higher NPK amounts then the amended stuff your NPK ratios may be thrown off.
How about reusing soil when using mega crop?
Yes you can reuse the soil. There becomes a point where you may need to add some lime to allow for proper buffering again but that may not be required for several grows.

So got the tent up and ready to go. I have to build a small platform to keep things off the floor. Now this is a 2'x2'x4' tent and it's a lot easier to get locked inside but that's not the point. The point is it was only 68.00 CAD, so free for you americans, but the build quality is fantastic at 600D. The zipper seems to be of better quality than the ones I have on my 4x4 but maybe that's due to that new car feeling.

:Rasta:
That is a great price for an extra 2x4! Do you have a link so I can grab one lol? Everything looks great btw and keep up the good work! :hookah:

That is a great price for an extra 2x4! Do you have a link so I can grab one lol? Everything looks great btw and keep up the good work! :hookah:
I do! It's from my favorite vendor. No tax either and free shipping. Can't beat it.

1598385707352.png

Back
Top Bottom