So I'm off and running with cloning 101....

That glass of cloning gel looks dangerously similar to a tumbler of whiskey. Be sure to keep the two well apart - it's quite enough to have to follow ONE MrSauga!

On a more serous note, I'm following this; there'll be something to learn here :)

It acts as a drying tent, hence the two in one.

they blew the marketing even. it's a three in one at least. they forgot portable superman change station... :p

You must be referring to the micro super man version, only 4 feet tall

it's from china ... they never get north american sizing correct ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the Chitral.
:passitleft:

I second that! I hope you get a purple pheno

I've already covered that. The upper sides where the four inch holes are I just realized are arm slots, the lower ones are leg slots. The top has the head hole. I can easily get out of the house now and call for help. It really is a good and safe tent.

October can’t come soon enough! I’m dressing up as a grow tent. Once again MrSauga nothing short of inspiring.

Plants look awesome and healthy as always! Passing on all the positive juju in your cloning endeavor!

:passitleft:

imagine if the grow tent costume were already full of nugs like

1598574826555.png

I’m not even kidding man lol.. I just gotta find a white shirt with a weed plant in a pot on it or make one haha.. If asked if I got anything “growing” in there I’ll say unzip me and find out!

:kiss:
Hey MrS.....waiting for your silly, ahem, ridiculous reply..:cheesygrinsmiley:
Honestly I know the Professor and he would rather spend his time staining windows at a church then confessing his sins.
October can’t come soon enough! I’m dressing up as a grow tent. Once again MrSauga nothing short of inspiring.
lol, you'll pull it off perfectly!
Plants look awesome and healthy as always! Passing on all the positive juju in your cloning endeavor!
:thanks:

I'm sorry I checked in. Turn the lights off after the last one leaves please.

Back
Top Bottom