Could turn into a experiment scraped stalk versus unscaped stalk. My self I don't scrape the stalk
OK so it sounds like it's obviously not critical but it may help in the rooting process.
Thanks Smokey.

I guess that is an advantage of young shoots they still bend a little not break
True. But if you do make a mistake there's no more nodes to take from. I had two lives on that one :)

I’ve dropped the lid before too Mr. S. I think that should be our next big idea, propagation lids with a damned handle on top!! Then we can do tents with zippers inside.

Good luck with the clones! I’ve been playing around with how easy or simple you can make the cloning process. They’re pretty dang forgiving, I’ll say!

OK so it sounds like it's obviously not critical but it may help in the rooting process.
Exactly!

Actually, I rarely scrape the stem but, what I do, is take the one or two lowest leaf nodes and, instead of cutting the leaves, I peel them down the stem which, if you're careful, removes a very thin layer of the outer tissue in a line that runs a couple/few inches down the stem.

I’ve dropped the lid before too Mr. S.
It caught me off guard as I thought I had the room when I tilted it. Now I make sure I have a firm grip on it.
Then we can do tents with zippers inside.
lol, of course we can. It's a lonely road sometimes.
if you're careful, removes a very thin layer of the outer tissue in a line that runs a couple/few inches down the stem.
Great idea. I know exactly what you mean and I've probably done it unintentionally on my plants a hundred times :)
OMG I am so glad I am not the only one that wants to zip themselves in :rofl:
There's more of us than they know.

Could turn into a experiment scraped stalk versus unscaped stalk. My self I don't scrape the stalk

Me neither. I also root clones at a 3:1 ratio. 1 for me, 2 for the cannagods. :rofl:

Looking gorgeous MrS! I really love the high contrast pics and I’m excited to see the girls start stretching and stacking up! Stay safe and medicated! :ganjamon: :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom