Hey everybody!
I did a defol and removed the branches not going to make it to the canopy yesterday on the LST girls. The quads didn't really need it so they were left alone. Today was feeding day(4g/4L) as well.
I'll give them a rest until Sunday and if they look healthy and happy I'll be flip flopping away.

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!
I did a defol and removed the branches not going to make it to the canopy yesterday on the LST girls. The quads didn't really need it so they were left alone. Today was feeding day(4g/4L) as well.
I'll give them a rest until Sunday and if they look healthy and happy I'll be flip flopping away.

:Rasta:
They look nice, MrSauga. I'd love to try that goo! :Rasta:

As usual your journal is full of laughs brought about by some great followers. A 2 in 1 tent, ha!

It's 2 in 1 like my toilet paper is 2 in 1. One can use it to wipe one's butt AND one can use it to blow one's nose. :laughtwo:

MrSauga...looking just fine
Thanks cr8. :Namaste:
Nice quads Saugs
Thanks HH! The girls get the hugs. :hug:
Lithium OG might end up frying a brain cell or two, maybe three :yummy:
OMG I hope you're right! :high-five:
They look nice, MrSauga. I'd love to try that goo! :Rasta:

As usual your journal is full of laughs brought about by some great followers. A 2 in 1 tent, ha!

It's 2 in 1 like my toilet paper is 2 in 1. One can use it to wipe one's butt AND one can use it to blow one's nose. :laughtwo:
Thanks GDB! As for the TP as long as you're not reusing it I don't see it being a tissue. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I feel like your plants have progressed so fast. But maybe that is the experience of watching someone else's grow while waiting impatiently on one's own!

Gorgeous!
I feel that way when I watch those in coco or Promix. They grow much faster than mine do in soil.

Good morning!
A little update on my cloning journey. I had my first oopsie moment yesterday too. I was removing the dome to exchange the air and clean the inside part of the dome and as I was removing it from the tent it got hung up on the door and a corner dropped on Pgoo #1.
I didn't think there was any damage other than she was bent a bit. Last night before I went to bed I checked on her and she was leaning right over. The stem had been damaged at the surface so I removed it and made a new cut higher up on the next node. I did forget to lightly scrape the stem so I'm not sure if it will be OK or not. No biggie as I don't expect too much on my first attempt and I'll chalk it up as experience gained.

Not pretty but I'm learning as I go.

Good morning!
A little update on my cloning journey. I had my first oopsie moment yesterday too. I was removing the dome to exchange the air and clean the inside part of the dome and as I was removing it from the tent it got hung up on the door and a corner dropped on Pgoo #1.
I didn't think there was any damage other than she was bent a bit. Last night before I went to bed I checked on her and she was leaning right over. The stem had been damaged at the surface so I removed it and made a new cut higher up on the next node. I did forget to lightly scrape the stem so I'm not sure if it will be OK or not. No biggie as I don't expect too much on my first attempt and I'll chalk it up as experience gained.

Not pretty but I'm learning as I go.
"Not pretty but I'm learning as I go." And this is the most important aspect of any new endeavor, IMO. As long as you learn as you go, you'll eventually get it right!

"Not pretty but I'm learning as I go." And this is the most important aspect of any new endeavor, IMO. As long as you learn as you go, you'll eventually get it right!
Cloning is the one thing that will always get uglier before it looks right, too. Totally worth it to push through, it’s a great thing to have in your arsenal. And lots of people following along “rooting” for that little lady ;)

I would not worry too much about forgetting about scraping the stem, I decided to be lazy and not scrape any stem and I still had clones rooting, It looks great in here but sorry to hear about the one hopefully she is fine

I would not worry too much about forgetting about scraping the stem, I decided to be lazy and not scrape any stem and I still had clones rooting, It looks great in here but sorry to hear about the one hopefully she is fine
Thanks Stoner. I'm sure she will. It doesn't look like she went limp or anything, just a lot smaller now.

Back
Top Bottom