The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Here’s Mercedes sitting in the middle getting light from the PS and the QB’s. I took a handful of leaves from her yesterday to open her up a little and it didn’t bother her a bit. She’s looking pretty good today and I was looking at her and she’s not even showed sex yet so she’s got the potential to do really good.
Here’s a group shot of her sitting in the middle. I moved some crates from some and leveled the canopy up a little bit better since pic was taken. I will post another pic tonight of canopy.✌️

I lollipopped right before I flipped then waited until stretch stopped and flowers were set then trimmed fan leaves growing towards the center of the plant to get light onto the colas.

That’s the way I done my photos last run. I have took some from the bottom to help with feeding but I was afraid to take to many with them being autos. They seem to handle it pretty good though, especially the Blue Dream. I probably won’t lollipop to the extreme I did on last run cause I want to see how well my setup penetrates to the lower buds and I’m ok with smoking a little popcorn bud. I’m also gonna be trying my hand at making hash this run so I will use some popcorn bud to throw in for that also lol.✌️

In the day I was a big hash lover. That's one thing on my list of things to do once I get out of this job and start my new one. Hopefully by years end I'll be able to do some reports on my own. Lopin will always do the more professional ones but I'm looking forward to participating more.

Day 40 & 33

I need to thin these girls but I'm waiting for them to stretch some more/stop stretching. I think they have quite a bit more to do in that regards. Maybe in a week.

Brooks to the left, Blues to the right.

@Jack420 man those girls are stacking really nicely. I see fat buds in your future lol. @EastCoastGhost man those are some beautiful plants you have there. Shrub city. @InTheShed she’s my friend that spog is amazing looking that’s going to b some really good smoke there. Also I like your drying box how little big will you leave it hang. @Pennywise same question penny how long will you let yours hang. Then you say turkey bags and five gallon buckets with a lid. Could you explain your dry/ cure process for me. @newty man that’s a really nice fan leaf. I’d take it and pour Polyurethane resin over it and make a a table top or some sweet wall project out of it with some Mosaic tiling that always looks awesome I did a giant pot leaf one time my wife chip the rocks into the shapes and we mosaic the whole thing it was so awesome I still have it I have to find it and post a picture

Thanks iceman! That’s a great idea and I’d love a pic if you can find one:D

I lollipopped right before I flipped then waited until stretch stopped and flowers were set then trimmed fan leaves growing towards the center of the plant to get light onto the colas.
This is what I do now;)

Had my first rip of Brookie, the baby buds took about 4 days to dry (wow) She’s daaank bro’s!! Once she’s busted up, Smells like that beautiful fuel smell we all know and love! She’s pure frost, even the fans have heavy frost. #purefire

I got pretty ripped and it lasted about 20 mins. Nice clear high, euphoria and laughing hysterically at the jokes in my head! I can’t wait to see what these main colas give me next week:)

I only needed half a j this morning and no canna coffee yet. #fanleafoil
D87F81D9-45EC-466F-A9FD-A433C495A037.jpeg
image.jpg

I'll hang dry until it feels dry on the outside and stems don't quite break when bent, they will then get trimmed and placed in the turkey bags and placed in a 5 gallon bucket with a gamma seal lid on it for the cure. Once cured to my liking it will go in jars with 58% Bovedas.

Thanks iceman! That’s a great idea and I’d love a pic if you can find one:D

This is what I do now;)

Had my first rip of Brookie, the baby buds took about 4 days to dry (wow) She’s daaank bro’s!! Once she’s busted up, Smells like that beautiful fuel smell we all know and love! She’s pure frost, even the fans have heavy frost. #purefire

I got pretty ripped and it lasted about 20 mins. Nice clear high, euphoria and laughing hysterically at the jokes in my head! I can’t wait to see what these main colas give me next week:)

I only needed half a j this morning and no canna coffee yet. #fanleafoil
D87F81D9-45EC-466F-A9FD-A433C495A037.jpeg
image.jpg
I have a nice bud of BSA I broke of by accident I'm going to give it a go this afternoon. Just hoping my harvest has some gas to it.

Back
Top Bottom