The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Nice Joe! All fire!

There are only 4 clone only Chemdog cuts, the only seeds would be S1's made from a clone. Anything else is going to be hybrid.
Who has the clones? I want to know more:D

Big mama be coming for you! Lol she’s waaaaaaaaaay bigger than mine outdoors at flower time and they are actually beasts! I can’t wait to watch her outdoor journey! Feel free to post her in my outdoor grow show dude!

Can't wait to see one flower,
Yea me either, that one should be done in October and that’s probably around the same time I will be starting some up for indoor. That one seemed to have a nice stretch to it considering her size. I also have some Girl Scout Cookies from Sunwest Genetics that I’m gonna try. I gave my wife’s brother a seed of it and he’s growing it out now outdoor so I will get to sample it also. The Candy Kush is from Royal Queen Seeds and it’s suppose to be a 7-week fast flowering strain that finishes in the middle of September.✌️

Nice Joe! All fire!

Who has the clones? I want to know more:D

Big mama be coming for you! Lol she’s waaaaaaaaaay bigger than mine outdoors at flower time and they are actually beasts! I can’t wait to watch her outdoor journey! Feel free to post her in my outdoor grow show dude!
Mine are Chemdog 91 S1's from CSI: Humboldt. Look them up on IG.

Back
Top Bottom