The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

1661114179176.png

Hi guys, Jack has now officially closed the Comparatives.
There was a lot to get through, but we got there in the end, and every one of the Comparative seeds has been used up :)
This does mean though, that there are no replacement seeds left, so hopefully everyone’s package reaches them, as we have no reserves.
Enjoy the Comparative guys :)

T
1661114164058.png

Hi guys, Jack has now officially closed the Comparatives.
There was a lot to get through, but we got there in the end, and every one of the Comparative seeds has been used up :)
This does mean though, that there are no replacement seeds left, so hopefully everyone’s package reaches them, as we have no reserves.
Enjoy the Comparative guys :)
Thank you .what a dope site.

I should have entered this grow also I’ve always bin fond of blue dream but I figured id share the seed with my fellow growers. Enjoy and don’t forget to check us out over on the Brooklyn Sunrise page. You could learn a few things there also.

A little disappointed but I was most excited for the BS so now I get to grow a bunch for free:) and I can share with my neighbour when he gets started again:)
Also there is a blue dream spot saved for chapter 4 in August and it Humboldt’s which I’m sold on and have in my greedy hands already;)

A little disappointed but I was most excited for the BS so now I get to grow a bunch for free:) and I can share with my neighbour when he gets started again:)
Also there is a blue dream spot saved for chapter 4 in August and it Humboldt’s which I’m sold on and have in my greedy hands already;)
I’ve been wanting to run Humboldts Blue Dream also. Every time I go to order seeds I forget about it lol. I will get my hands on some soon lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom