The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

They say once tap roots hit bottom of pots it is going to go flowering anyone’s thoughts from experience in autos ?

Non-believer in that theory. I say urban legend. I'll roll out my infinitly deep pot hypothesis. If the tap root hitting bottom caused flowering, then if I had an infinitly tall pot, the tap root would never hit bottom, and the plant would never bloom. I doubt that would be the case. RQS' website says it's genetic, and depending on the strain, autos will normally flower somewhere between week 2 and 4.

They say once tap roots hit bottom of pots it is going to go flowering anyone’s thoughts from experience in autos ?
I just transplanted an Amnesia Haze auto that had roots spread over the entire bottom of the coffee can I started her in... She hadn't started flowering and was definitely bottomed out. I knew this theory to be a myth from past grows, but this is the first time I actually thought to check before repotting it.

I just transplanted an Amnesia Haze auto that had roots spread over the entire bottom of the coffee can I started her in... She hadn't started flowering and was definitely bottomed out. I knew this theory to be a myth from past grows, but this is the first time I actually thought to check before repotting it.
Wish I could have snapped pictures, but the transplant did not go smooth...note to self plastic folgers cans are hard to transplant...
Anyhow, the root ball started splitting and I feared the stress it would put on this little auto, so I potted her asap without grabbing the camera. Ugh!

She ended up responding well to the transplant... thankfully

I'll be watching this one from the sidelines.... My bean got squished in transit. :(
Can't wait to see what y'all do with em!
:passitleft:
-P:ganjamon:
Pm you now bro

Back
Top Bottom