The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

don't worry boys, I'm rooting for all of ya....:passitleft:
Good because my Brooklyn sunrise in one day had 1/4 inch tap root already so planted why is my words bold lol

Better lol

So we will call under soil June /17/18

Will see when how she does I shoudl he able to get her in time for a what I am hoping my best auto to date . I need to be a patient .. when it comes to watering .

Put a piece of poly plastic over the medium where I planted my seed tonight why?

Here is what I am thinking we are due for serious thunderstorms here tomorrow I’ve lost a blue dream this summer already due to not giving support for first few weeks or door as winds get intense and ripped my blue dream out of ground if I would have put a little skewer wooden or twig even stuck in beside baby main and twist tie but allow the stem to be able to move a tad so it can build a tough immune system I’m thinking ?

So the plastic poly sorry is to protect my medium from drowning the seed ?

What is everyone’s thoughts on my logic and perspective on this ? Really appreciate your criticism or advice .

Wishing everyone’s autos a smooth grow I knwo ive heard it doesn’t like humidity..

Haven’t said it yet but thank you the vault for this opportunity even though I got gifted these thanks looking forward to seeing what everyone does .

Good because my Brooklyn sunrise in one day had 1/4 inch tap root already so planted why is my words bold lol

Better lol

So we will call under soil June /17/18

Will see when how she does I shoudl he able to get her in time for a what I am hoping my best auto to date . I need to be a patient .. when it comes to watering .

Put a piece of poly plastic over the medium where I planted my seed tonight why?

Here is what I am thinking we are due for serious thunderstorms here tomorrow I’ve lost a blue dream this summer already due to not giving support for first few weeks or door as winds get intense and ripped my blue dream out of ground if I would have put a little skewer wooden or twig even stuck in beside baby main and twist tie but allow the stem to be able to move a tad so it can build a tough immune system I’m thinking ?

So the plastic poly sorry is to protect my medium from drowning the seed ?

What is everyone’s thoughts on my logic and perspective on this ? Really appreciate your criticism or advice .

Wishing everyone’s autos a smooth grow I knwo ive heard it doesn’t like humidity..
I've never covered my soil with anything. I want it to dry out as quickly as possible so that I can be in control of the moisture level. Also, fresh air is a good thing!

I've never covered my soil with anything. I want it to dry out as quickly as possible so that I can be in control of the moisture level. Also, fresh air is a good thing!
Yeah but it ain’t going to dry out of it’s pouring today and we dot. Want to drown a fragile seed right ?

What so that in ppm I don’t go by ec so is that around 500 ?

The majority of meters are on the Hanna scale, especially the cheaper ones on Amazon. To convert EC to ppm on the Hanna scale, take the EC divide by 2 then multiply by 1000. So 1.0 EC = 500 ppm. For ppm to EC (ppm x 2 / 1000). EC is a better unit of measure since you never know what scale the other person's meter is on (Hanna .5, Eutech .64, or Truncheon .7). If they know your EC, they can always convert it to ppm based on whatever scale their TDS meter is calibrated to.

Back
Top Bottom