The VipersNest Continuous

PV.

You tease us with two pics? And with soil no less?

:cheesygrinsmiley:

SF

:rofl:..keep in mind viers work at their own pace and will strike at any time. So I'm sure Pits got something instore. Just at his pace. 2 is good for me, cause i know he's got something creeping up here soon, I bet.

+rep PIT

EDIT <SNIP> -I deleted my own question here. I missed the info a page or two back somehow - sorry.

re: the smokeing utensils. One that I rarely see used properly here in the States is a good Chillum. I see them here, but no one smoke out of them properly - they use it like a pipe. The "proper" way to smoke from a Chillum is to place a rock in the bowl to act as screen, and a small piece of cloth (in Nepal its often torn right off the end of a Sari) placed over the other end - usually slightly wetted if possible. This is both a filter and it keeps any bits of cherry from coming through into your hand or mouth. And finally you place the chillum between two knuckles and breath through your hand - lips never touching the chillum.

Not only will this give you as big a hit as any steam roller when done right, it is also a 2000 year old way of not sharing germs with your fellow smokers.

Anyways - great journal as always - I'm jealous of the bong. I broke my glass Graphix a while back, and haven't been able to afford to replace it with all the upgrades to my room. It kinda sucks growing pretty good weed and not having a proper utensil to smoke out of.

:rollit:

I love chillums, in fact I smoked out a chilum in a Nepalese village back in the day. I agree, that if done right, a chillum will give you a gigantic hit. I must say though, it is a pain in the ass to teach beginners how to use it, getting the seal with your hands takes some people abit of time.

Pit, that bong looks identical to a Roor I had a few years back. I 100% agree about keeping it clean, have you thought about an ash-catch? I use 1 on my bong, and it keeps the main body a lot cleaner.

Hope all is well in the nest, and best of luck with your outdoor crop this year.

I love chillums, in fact I smoked out a chilum in a Nepalese village back in the day. I agree, that if done right, a chillum will give you a gigantic hit. I must say though, it is a pain in the ass to teach beginners how to use it, getting the seal with your hands takes some people abit of time.

Pit, that bong looks identical to a Roor I had a few years back. I 100% agree about keeping it clean, have you thought about an ash-catch? I use 1 on my bong, and it keeps the main body a lot cleaner.

Hope all is well in the nest, and best of luck with your outdoor crop
I bouht a RooR med steamroller 3 days agao...from one our sponsors
Im pscyched...I loved my SR. I just want to have 3-5 decent pieces of glass, I grow all this primo bud and have shit to enjoy it..no more
I didnt have any money but I was determineed to get something I wanted. I went to RooR,Ehle and then a local headshop...ita thick and repairable....i love it

You know something we did the other day at my friends was kinda interesting. Took the bat from his vaporizer and plugged the smoking end into where the stem of a bong goes in a bong filled with ice water.

The vape hits felt like nothing....just a hint of flavor then the buzz...:ganjamon:

I want to get a bong now....you guys, don't you know I am flat broke?

:peace: brothers :ganjamon:

An ash catcher would definietly help out. I bought my girl a delta 9 bong and a cheap ashcatcher and given I hade to clean it out every couple of bowls it makes the hit so much better. My boy bought a expensive iladelph catcher for his double perc RooR. Bc of how often he had to clean thebong which took 20 min or so everyday. Now he just cleans the catcher every other day and thbe bong every few days, depending on howoften he used it

Sorry I'm a little buzzed from this ak48

my steamroller arrives today..I forgot i got RooR or Elhe....I like the Elhe better but both are sweet. All these years of smoking protopipes,joints,cheapo bongs have made me miss out on alot. Its not the high...its the experience, the taste, the quality, the whole package...the high is the bounus...wierd huh.
I just love this bong...wow.

I stand by my numbers bro. The 7 ounce doublefun I have pics and I have pics of various other plants that are big budded. The 4lb grow was done during winter with 2 1000s and 2 600s.(.56gr per watt) Only done it once because I was freaked by the electric bill. I wish I had pics of that but lost them when hg went down. I grow small with the cap now(1000w) and its a good way for me to introduce reg seed to my grow ops. I would be a lier if I told ya I average .56gr. I don't, its more like .4gr plus but I want to make permanent increases. For me that means equipment upgrades, I used to have a great grow room but it got canibalized when I opened up more rooms. (buying everything times 3 sux) I grow a lot of weed, but its by shear power x space powered by experience degraded by laziness.

If I was able to net 4lbs with 3200 watts.......Paying the electric bill would be the last thing on my mind?

Hey Pit, I started a grow journal the other day. I posted some old picts and brought the journal up to date to the current situation. You really helped me bring those plants back to life when the pumps went out and I am grateful for your advice. Please take a look if you get a little time. Thanks again:peace:

If I was able to net 4lbs with 3200 watts.......Paying the electric bill would be the last thing on my mind?

Hey Pit, I started a grow journal the other day. I posted some old picts and brought the journal up to date to the current situation. You really helped me bring those plants back to life when the pumps went out and I am grateful for your advice. Please take a look if you get a little time. Thanks again:peace:

I'm sure paying the bill was not the problem. the flags that go off at the elec company because everyone else on your block uses 1/4 the electricity you use is what bothers people.

my steamroller arrives today..I forgot i got RooR or Elhe....I like the Elhe better but both are sweet. All these years of smoking protopipes,joints,cheapo bongs have made me miss out on alot. Its not the high...its the experience, the taste, the quality, the whole package...the high is the bounus...wierd huh.
I just love this bong...wow.

I am totally on the same page. I currently have a double percolated 22" HVY glass bong with a ash catch, and Ice holder. I also would strongly recomend Hemp wicks, its wax coated hemp string. Since using it, I can really taste the butane off a lighter when I go back. I am also convinced the health benefits are there too.
I have a pretty large glass collection, but I think my favorite is a nice joint rolled in the clear cellulose papers. I really like the Glass rolling papers.
I bought 6 packs off amazon for a great price, heres a link if you're interested.
Amazon: Glass Small 1 1/4 Rolling Paper 24ct

1667507522292.png

I'm sure paying the bill was not the problem. the flags that go off at the elec company because everyone else on your block uses 1/4 the electricity you use is what bothers people.

Point well taken. I hope flags don't go off at the utility company when you're paying your bill? I guess we will never know if thats a myth or a fact? But I guess thats a worn out debate. It is Like debating religion.:peace:

I've read a couple articles in CA papers online that the DEA is at odds with PG&E because the utilty company is stonewalling DEA and Sheriffs Deptartments in Trinity and Riverside counties over customer electricity consumption data.
It seems that in the poor CA economy that the pot growers are the big money customers that always pay their bills on time and PG&E does not want that cash cow to dry up.

I've read a couple articles in CA papers online that the DEA is at odds with PG&E because the utilty company is stonewalling DEA and Sheriffs Deptartments in Trinity and Riverside counties over customer electricity consumption data.
It seems that in the poor CA economy that the pot growers are the big money customers that always pay their bills on time and PG&E does not want that cash cow to dry up.

can you please provide your sources for this?

can you please provide your sources for this?

I'm almost positive that one article came from the LA Times and the other was either the Santa Rosa Press Democrat or The SF Chronicle. It's probably been over a year now since I saw the two articles.
I get my news from Yahoo by typing in a zip code and various news agencies that report on that zip will pop up. That's how I came across those stories. Sorry I dont have better specifics.
BTW- I do remember that they were not news articles but were from business and economy articles

Back
Top Bottom