The VipersNest Continuous

looking forward to seeing how much you get off those outdoors... should hold some type of poll for people to guess the OZ ammount you'll get off that mamba

Hello pit! It has taken me a while but i finally read this entire thread. (huge) I don't know which complimentary statement fits best but BOOSH! truly inspiring. might you have any suggestions for an upcoming super skunk grow journal?

:morenutes:

Is it true you have 2010 on lock and Butcher can wait till next year? Who really gives you a challenge and makes you step yo' game up, like you do all of us?:blunt:

Is it true you have 2010 on lock and Butcher can wait till next year? Who really gives you a challenge and makes you step yo' game up, like you do all of us?:blunt:

We're all 420Family brother, all in on the same fight against prohibition. we're all here to help out each other and being happy for one another. :ganjamon:

We're all 420Family brother, all in on the same fight against prohibition. we're all here to help out each other and being happy for one another. :ganjamon:

:bravo: Well said Butcher and there are so many master growers that visit our great site.

I would like to volunteer to decide though which of you grows the tastiest pot, so all of you come to my house with samples...I will help decide which one is better...bring copious amounts you all, I have a hard time making up my mind! :tokin:

You know it might take years and intensive study to do a thorough job...and with this type of work, you have to take your time...or take alot of naps...:smokin:

:peacetwo:

looking forward to seeing how much you get off those outdoors... should hold some type of poll for people to guess the OZ ammount you'll get off that mamba
good idea....but it will be tough to guage the putput. The kiwi is 10 ft, and the 6 LAW's are 2-4 ft....I only show pics of 2 plants.

That's what I done for years, dug vertical graveshafts, the plants will use all of the hole that you're willing to dig. I had friends stop by the Cafe Blue Sky and dropped off some Blue Dream clones, never have grown the stuff, how long do you recommend vegging them, how much and how long do they stretch, flowering time, any nute peculiarities and other precautions you can warn me about would would be greatly appreciated,

thanx

b:smokin:

I never grew Blue Dream..Slosmokin pulled a massive run...very well done. hit him up...

Hello pit! It has taken me a while but i finally read this entire thread. (huge) I don't know which complimentary statement fits best but BOOSH! truly inspiring. might you have any suggestions for an upcoming super skunk grow journal?

:morenutes:
get good genetics, keep it simple...base nutes only....unless you have grown and got your game down. PH PH PH PH PH

not sure what you mean "on lock"...who gives me a challenge? theres no competition here...for me anyway..if you mean POTM or NOTM....I usually dont even enter...I just do my thang...I wouldnt have gotten this far w/o this forum's love and support of our mission.

theres no competition here...for me anyway..if you mean POTM or NOTM....I usually dont even enter...I just do my thang...I wouldnt have gotten this far w/o this forum's love and support of our mission.

Goddamn sounds like 420 should make you a Mod...
Good answer... :goodjob: :peacetwo:

had to make an early pull on some of the Lemon Skunks.
004438.JPG

010295.JPG

012229.JPG

014210.JPG

016166.JPG

019118.JPG

021123.JPG

I never grew Blue Dream..Slosmokin pulled a massive run...very well done. hit him up...

Wow, thanks Pit. It is a true compliment coming from you, and I truly would not have done anywhere near as good without your help. stop by my outdoor journal if you get a chance.

:bravo: Well said Butcher and there are so many master growers that visit our great site.

I would like to volunteer to decide though which of you grows the tastiest pot, so all of you come to my house with samples...I will help decide which one is better...bring copious amounts you all, I have a hard time making up my mind! :tokin:

You know it might take years and intensive study to do a thorough job...and with this type of work, you have to take your time...or take alot of naps...:smokin:

:peacetwo:

I love this post :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom