The VipersNest Continuous

7 is better then 5 right and thats what counts. They look tastey, whats your opinion on them?
I can give you a report now as Ive been sampling....
total lemon smell and taste..minor skunkiness....definitely a sativa dominanthigh...very cerebral,energetic and definitely the most lemon citral taste and smell Ive had.
its good weed....I still have 6 that Im letting go for another 10-14 days...need to open up the area for light penetration

get good genetics, keep it simple...base nutes only....unless you have grown and got your game down. PH PH PH PH PH

Thanks Pit. I'll be watching the vipers nest. It's gonna be my first super skunk grow, so i didn't want to walk in to the grow uninformed and i definitely have my game down. much appreciated

I can give you a report now as Ive been sampling....
total lemon smell and taste..minor skunkiness....definitely a sativa dominanthigh...very cerebral,energetic and definitely the most lemon citral taste and smell Ive had.
its good weed....I still have 6 that Im letting go for another 10-14 days...need to open up the area for light penetration

I can taste it now. I love that energetic buzz :yummy:

Goddamn sounds like 420 should make you a Mod...
Good answer... :goodjob: :peacetwo:

Originally Posted by PitViper View Post
theres no competition here...for me anyway..if you mean POTM or NOTM....I usually dont even enter...I just do my thang...I wouldnt have gotten this far w/o this forum's love and support of our mission.

:smokin: :popcorn: :peacetwo:

Pit, what was the need for the early pull? Was it disease, pests, lack of space, or were they just getting too big?

just too damn big and unwieldy...I didnt anticipate the 3x stretch..I will be letting the rest mature..now they can get some light..I only pulled branches from 2 plants..prob 4-5 oz....

just too damn big and unwieldy...I didnt anticipate the 3x stretch..I will be letting the rest mature..now they can get some light..I only pulled branches from 2 plants..prob 4-5 oz....

Is that why you recommended the Lemon Haze over the Lemon Skunk? I know both stretch but was the skunk like "off the hook" lanky?

Rainbow Kush mom....took 22 cuts from her...and 6 Godbud
003466.JPG

005419.JPG

010297.JPG

Root city, my hydro guy said don't let them get over 1". Can you think of any negative aspects to letting them get this large?

I have grown them 16" and just wrapped it all in the media....they never missed a beat. I normally let the roots grow to 3-4" minimum. I cant think of a reason why not to. Im not saying 1" is correct...I dont know. My clones are basically full formed plants with full leaves and long roots.

Ya... a good root system makes for a good plant. The 1" idea is probably for smaller cloning devices, or whatever. Pit's seems large, the roots look fine... not entangled with one another. That rainbow kush mother is a freaking beast, can't wait to see her go through flowering someday!

Back
Top Bottom